Chapter 8 - Seductive Kiss

Warning: This story is a work of imagination and should not be interpreted as factual❗❗

Mayor's POV:

Ate Gie accompanied me, as I brought Attorney in my car. She's really drunk.

Thank you, Ate Gie," I say as she helps me.

"Baka gapangin mo yan, Mayor ha, paawat ka naman," she says with a sarcastic laugh.

Wag mo akong bigyan ng idea, I said while laughing, trying to match her vibe.

Manyak to si Mayora," she says in a teasing tone.

Oh sige na, bye. Don't worry, wala naman akong balak na masama sa kanya. Unless pag inunahan niya ako," I said while laughing, just teasing Ate Gie.

"Baliw na Mayor," she says while laughing.

Fast forward, I'm already driving, and Attorney is beside me in the front seat. She's still sleeping. I turn on the music, trying to ignore the growing tension in the car.

How deep you want me to go? Sped up or go slow? Di pipigilam, s**k it now habang ako'y nakatingin sa daan," the song starts.

I immediately skip the song. I am not sure what's more embarrassing, the song or the fact that I am thinking about it . I can feel the tension just by knowing she's beside me, a spark igniting in the silence, a feeling that something powerful was about to unfold.

The next song plays:

You're buried in the pillow yeah,
Your so loud
But I am about to show you baby, slow down
Slow down

What's with these songs? Maybe I'll just turn it off. I am not sure what these lyrics might make me think about.

I'm driving when I feel Attorney's hand on my thigh. I can't focus on the road as I'm feeling a surge of intensity.

"Likot naman ng kamay nito. Pag ako hindi makapag slow down, yari ka," I chuckled, my gaze lingering on her. "But may be that's a risk worth taking"

"Your cute, Mayor. She whispers her voice barely audible, her eyes closing for a moment.

She's slowly leaning closer I could feel her warm breath on my shoulder.

Kung ano ano pala pinagsasabi nito pag lasing. Her inebriated word
brought a smile on my face, showcasing a side of her I haven't seen before.

Suddenly, her hand is slowly traveling up my upper thigh. Her light touch, sending shivers down my spine. It startles me, so I immediately hold it, afraid of where her hand might go.

"Mababangga kami sa ginagawa niya," I took a deep breath.
I am just holding her hand while my other hand is on the steering wheel. ( multitasking yarn)

I notice that she's sleeping again, closely leaning on my shoulder. I can't help but stare at her beautiful face in the front mirror of my car.

The ride takes almost half an hour.

Fast forward, I arrive at my house. Manang helps me carry Attorney to the guest room.

I noticed that she's slowly gaining consciousness. I carefully placed her on the bed.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her when she removed her blazer. Revealing a glimpse of her toned shoulder and the curve of her back. luluhuran po your honor.

So I adjust the aircon, wanting to make sure she was comfortable. I'm about to leave her in the guest room when I put a blanket on her. And I noticed she was wearing her glasses.

I slowly removed them carefully, not wanting to wake her up. Staring at her without her glasses, she was even more beautiful than I imagined.

As I was about to stand, I was shocked when she held my hand, pulled me closer, and got on top of me. I held her waist for support as I couldn't process what was happening.

She whispered, 'Thank you, Mayor,' then she buried her face in my neck and fell asleep again, her soft hair tickling me.

Why naman ganyan, attorney? After you turn me on, tutulugan mo ako? I whisper her softly.

She can't hear me as she was peacefully sleeping, her face buried in my neck. I stared at her, a sense of wonder filling me. The way she fit perfectly in my arms, the way her breath mingled with mine, the way her trust allowed her to be so vulnerable - it was a connection I had never felt before.

I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close, savoring the feeling of her presence. We ended up sleeping on the same bed, embracing each other."