54

Alastair's Point Of View.
The best part of this whole game was Gracie's expressions. She looked so amused at times and so shocked at times, she just might have vomited. She had no actual idea of what these people do. Since it was a newcomer's party, no one was going bang on crazy. Last year, Sassy had stripped and some guy was made to down so many beers, he literally became a giraffe.

When Emily was given that dare, and she came up to me, I thought she'll just tease me and move on to someone else. But then she just kept closing in, I was still thinking she'll smack me and not actually kiss me, because I had told her very clearly that I was committed. She was just a whiff away, when I happened to realize what was going on. I instinctively pushed her away.

She landed on her butt and pulled her dress down, and gasped sharply.
I got up, dusting off my pants. Sassy commented from behind,"Alastair, don't you have any respect for girls?"
Seriously? This was an issue for the respect of girls now?

"Stop being ridiculous Sassy. Doesn't a girl herself have any respect to not go and kiss someone else's boyfriend?" I said.
"I did not know you already have a girlfriend!" Emily lied.

"Oh please, cut the crap." I said,"You clearly knew I'm committed. Stay away."

I knew Gracie had walked away, horribly upset, I had seen a tinge of chilly red running through the door.

I walked outside, ignoring all of them and reached outside the gates of the mansion. There she was, sitting by the hedges, crying her eyes out. What a pathetic mess I had made. Why did I always end up making her cry like this?

"Gracie." I said, sitting beside her.
"Don't touch me okay?" She said, scooting away from me.
"Baby, please.." I started.
"Don't baby me." She said, moving away from me all the more quicker.
"Gracie I did not kiss her." I said firmly.

Crickets croaked in the background and some flies fluttered around. And upon that, Gracie's incessant sobbing.
"Of course you did! Look at you, all red and flustered." She said innocently. I almost wanted to laugh.

"That redness might have been because of anger. I just shouted at Emily and came here. Don't you trust me?" I said, kneeling down in front of her, my hands on her thighs. She did not brush my hand away.

"Of course I trust you." She said, her big brown eyes full of tears, looking back at my hazel eyes.

"Then is it because of your insecurities?" I asked her, wiping her tears. I gave her my handkerchief to wipe her nose. Yes, that's how close we were. I wiped my sweat with her scarf and she used my handkerchief to clean her nose, and we had no problems regarding it.
She took my handkerchief and held it near her nose.
"What are you doing G?"
"Smelling it. It has your fragrance after all."
I burst out laughing. "How cute."
She glared at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Don't call me cute."
"I will. You're so cute after all." I said pulling her cheeks.

"I hate that adjective. It's like using it for someone who's not pretty enough, but you say it because you don't want them to feel bad. Puppies are cute, little babies are cute, I'm a 17 year old girl and you're calling me 'cute'?"
I grinned. "I did call you sexy, hot, stunning."

She pursed her lips and gave me a blank expression. She gave off those vibes, that she just doesn't give a damn of what's going on, and I loved that.
"If you had to give me one word what would it be?" She asked.
"Mine." I said, kissing her nose.
She smiled, a genuine, warm Gracie smile.

"Are you even gonna tell me what bothers you?" I asked her.
"I just feel, you know, all those girls, they're better than me. More experienced, more confident, better looking. I just can't compete with them. What if one day you leave me for them? What will I do?" She says, her lower lip quivering.

"Gracie, I'll never find anyone better than you. My heart belongs to you. You're smart, intelligent. Don't you know how fucking attractive intelligence is? You're beautiful, I mean it. What will you believe; a photograph, the mirror, or the eyes of a man who thinks that you're the most beautiful girl in the world?"

She looked up at me. And then pressed her lips to mine. Nice treat, I thought.
I couldn't help but smile. She was becoming exceedingly good at this. I was kneeling on the floor and she was seated on the railing, leant upon me. Her tongue played intricate patters against mine. Did I mention the current that kept passing throughout my spine? My heart beat at a faster pace and I felt more turned on than ever. It was also a boost to be holding a girl, who had never been touched before. Sex, making out, kissing is great, but when it's with someone you love, deeply, passionately, madly, it's beyond amazing. She pulled away and got up, walked towards the bike, like she just hadn't turned my world upside down. She turned back once and winked at me, who knew that a wink was enough to get a guy aroused?

Gracie's Point Of View.
The next few days were good enough for us. Emily hung out with Sassy and the other girls. She did shoot me a lot of glares in her free time. Not that it mattered to me. I was wondering if Alastair remembered that tomorrow was my birthday. He wasn't giving any hints, nor did it look as if he was planning anything. I'd die of disappointment if that will ever happen.

For now, Emily finally knew that I'm the one who's dating Alastair. She did come up to me and tell me that she'll destroy my life with some solid evidence she has, and some popularity. I hope he realized that I was equally popular, after yesterday's pool incident and answering Sassy back, not that I wanted it. Along with that, the envy and hatred for being Alastair's serious girlfriend. Well, I can face it now. Bring it on.

___________________________
Vote and comment :)