Author's Note

I've never been much of that type of an author who connects with their readers on every chapter like most writers on Wattpad.
But I'll write loads here. And also clear a lot of things.
It's an abrupt ending. The format is such, that the readers have to frame the epilogue in their mind.
I know you all hate me for this, but see guys, most of you who have been in love know the pain of this. It's realistic this way. Not all of us find love.
The moral is; no matter what we do, no matter how badly we want it, some stories just don't have a happy ending.
Let's come to the happy part. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I FINALLY COMPLETED THIS BOOK! I'm not a person who finishes what they start, so this is a big achievement.
I would like to thank a lot of people. Apart from my family and Allah, they are:
Eram Shaikh
Aafreen Shaikh
Usama Shaikh
Sanskruti Yagnik
Rutuja Parulekar
Niki Thakur
Krishna Shah
Nida Hussaini
Suraj Ahuja
Sumeet Rajani
Karan Pujari
Aditi Shetty
Harshila Patole
Mishika Sippy
I absolutely love all of you. The journey won't have been so interesting had you people not been there.

Facts about the book:
•The main lead's name was originally supposed to be Adrian instead of Alastair.
•The story's name was supposed to be 'Finding Grace.'
•Stuart was supposed to die.
•In the ending, Alastair was supposed to have an accident and perish in that.
•45% of Gracie's life and character is inspired from mine.
•I really love the people who's names are mentioned above. There are a few more though.
•This book was originally supposed to be from Alastair's point of view more.
•I LOVE ALEX PETTYFER AS ALASTAIR.
•I find Gracie very stupid.

Also, people keep pointing out a scene from chapter 7 saying that it is from YJHD, a hindi movie. Yes, it WAS. But now I've changed the dialogue due to people constantly telling me that. No, it's not annoying. But the part that everyone chooses to see only the inspired dialogue is a bit funny. So yes, changes done. And if you think the book is filmy, well I'm an Indian and a hopeless romantic. I have been inspired by Bollywood and Indian books. But this work is completely original, all the dialogues, scenes and characters are mine. You might just be getting a filmy vibe. Also, the end is realistic so this isn't really that far from fiction, is it?

So this is it for now. Any doubts regarding the book, message me on Wattpad. Thanks a lot everyone!

More books in this series:
Astray (Melissa's story)
Rewind (Vanessa's short story in my book Heartbreaks and Heartthrobs)

P.S. Who said there won't be a sequel to Always?