Chapter 2: A Day With Brian

~~Raven's POV~~

"Wake! The! Fuck! Up!" someone yelled while jumping on my bed.

"Go away Jimmy!" I groaned, rolling over onto my stomach.

"It's not Jimmy! Now get up!" they yelled, still jumping up and down. "Hey this is fun." I looked up at my brother, who was jumping on my bed like a child trying to wake up their parents on Christmas morning.

"For someone who just turned 34, you're really immature," I laughed.

"Yeah and for someone who will be 24 in December, you're really lazy," he said as he jumped off the bed and sat next to me.

"How am I lazy?" I asked.

"I told you to be up at 7, it's 8:15," he said, smirking

"Ugh! Sorry Bri. I didn't get home until around eleven because of the girls and my feet hurt and I guess I forgot to set an alarm," I said, sitting up and stretching.

"Just get in the shower," he laughed. "I'll go get breakfast and coffee."

"Alright," I smiled and he messed up my hair more than it already was before walking out of my room, Pandora at his heels.

"The usual?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said as I got up and shut my door.

~~Brian/Syn's POV~~

"The usual?" I asked, walking into her small living room.

"Yeah," she said.

"Pandora, you guys really need a bigger place," I said, petting her. Raven has been in this tiny, one bedroom apartment for 6 years now. She makes surprisingly good money for someone who works at a music store, you'd think she'd move out of here as soon as she possibly could.

I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen counter and walked out, locking the door behind me. I took the elevator down to the first floor then walked out to my car. I got in, started it, and drove to Starbucks. I pulled into the drive-thru and ordered myself a white chocolate mocha with a cheddar, egg, and bacon breakfast sandwich. For Raven, I got her the usual thing she gets for breakfast: spinach and feta wrap with a tiramisu latte.

"Such strange taste," I shook my head and laughed a little as I pulled out of the parking lot after paying. I drove back to Raven's place, shut the car off, grabbed the food and drinks, and got out and walked inside the building. I hit the elevator buttons with my elbow, and walked to her door. I unlocked the door with two fingers and walked in. I kicked the door shut with my foot and set the food on the counter and the coffees in the microwave.

"Don't even think about it," I said, pointing at Pandora. She just looked at me and tilted her head innocently. I walked into Raven's room and heard the shower turn off.

"Don't get dressed yet!" I yelled and pounded on the bathroom door.

"What?!" she asked, confused.

"Don't get dressed yet!" I repeated and walked over to her bags from yesterday.

"Can I at least put my underwear on?" she asked.

"Yes dumb fuck," I rolled my eyes and went through one of the bags.

"That's mean Brian!" she yelled.

"Well don't be one," I chuckled. I had Val and Michelle take her to get a bathing suit yesterday while they were out. I'm taking her to the beach for a while, we're getting lunch at one of the restaurants on main street, then we're going to Guitar Center and getting her a guitar whether she wants to or not, and we might go to Johnny's, depending on her. If not, we'll probably just get a couple of beers and hang out at the beach again.