Chapter 22: Tattoo Time!

~~Raven's POV~~

"Are you packed?" I asked Brian over speaker phone.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes," he replied.

"Alright, I'll see you then," I zipped up my suitcase and hung up the phone after we said our good byes. I carried my bag to the front door and set it down, then walked out and knocked on my neighbor's door.

"Hey Raven," John smiled and leaned against the door frame of his apartment. (A/N: Visit chapter 5 to see what he looks like!) He didn't have a shirt on and it took me a second to pull my eyes away from his toned body.

"Hey John," I smiled, "I hope you don't mind it being such short notice?" Today we're going to LA and spending the week there so that Max can give me some tattoos.

"Not at all, I love Pandora. She's a sweetheart," he replied. "When will your brother be here?"

"Any time, really. Um, she's usually really good for other people, so she shouldn't be much trouble. She only eats a bowl and a half of food a day, two bowls of water, and she'll let you know when she needs to go out. She loves to play tug-o-war, her favorite treat is apple, she insists on sleeping in the bed with and against you, and I gave her a bath last night," I explained.

"Alright, I will try to remember all of that," he chuckled, causing me to smile.

"Sweet. So, you wanna get her stuff and move it over here?" I asked.

"Sure," he nodded and followed me into my apartment. We carried her bowls, food, rope, and leash and halter to his apartment and set it up where it needed to be. Luckily, John's apartment was set up just like mine, except with an extra bedroom, so she shouldn't get confused.

"Here's the extra key incase you need to get in for any reason," I handed the key to him just as Brian walked up.

"Alright," he spun the key ring around on his finger.

"Ready?" Brian asked.

"Almost," I sighed as I went into my apartment and grabbed my phone, wallet, and my suitcase. Then, I bent down in front of Pandora and rubbed behind her ears. "I'm gonna miss you baby girl. John's gonna take good care of you while I'm gone." She licked my face and I kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much."

"She'll be fine Ray," John pulled me into a reassuring hug. "I'll see ya in a week."

"See ya in a week," I hugged him back. "Thank you once again."

"You're very welcome," he chuckled and took Pandora into his apartment. I locked my door and Brian took my bag.

"I can carry my own shit Bri," I said, following him down the stairs.

"I know," he said.

"Did you get gas?"

"Yes."

"Breakfast?"

"Our usual's from Starbucks."

"Good," I said, getting in the truck and buckling up. I began to eat as we started our journey to LA.

~~1 Hour and a Half Later~~

"I gotta take this," Brian said, answering his phone.

"Of course," I rolled my eyes and walked into the shop. I went up the front desk and who I recognized as Kim, from watching the show a long time ago, looked up at me.

"Hi, how can I help you sweetheart?" she smiled.

"Hi, I'm here for my appointment with Max," I replied, scanning the shop with no sign of Max.