Chapter 7: The Pregnancy Test

~~Raven's POV~~

Today's the day. I have to go back to the hospital for an ultrasound to see if that asshole got me pregnant. I just got out of the shower and Brian should be on his way here.

I walked into my bedroom and threw my towel on the bed, then walked over to my closet. I pulled on an old faded black sleeveless Metallica shirt, black skinny jeans, and black and white Converse high tops. I blow dried my hair and pulled on a black beanie and the Zombyland hoodie from Zack's company Vengeance University.

"Calm yourself!" I yelled as Pandora started barking. I grabbed my black aviators, keys, and my phone then walked out of my room. Pandora was still barking so I walked over and looked out of the peephole thing to see Brian standing there.

"Where's your key?" I asked as I opened the door and let him in.

"I can't find my keys and I have to use the spare for my car and we only have one key for you apartment," he explained quickly.

"What about Chelle's key?"

"She's at work."

"How are you going to get back into your own house?"

"You that plant by the front door?"

"Yeah."

"There's a key buried in the dirt by the edge of the pot."

"Smart. But lets go get this over with," I sighed and put my sunglasses on.

"Alright," he said and we walked back downstairs and to his car. There was a nervous silence between the two of us most of the ride to the gynecologist's office, but Brian finally spoke up.

"So, what are you going to do if you are?" he asked, nervous and quiet.

"Not get rid of it," I sighed. "It's still a human being."

"I figured you'd say that," he smiled a little. "You never liked the idea of death by human hands."

"I might but it up for adoption, I might keep it. I'm not sure exactly," I watched out of the window as we pulled into the parking lot.

"You ready?" he asked as we walked up to the front doors of the building.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I sighed and he opened the door for me. We walked in and there were women in all stages of pregnancy here. Some alone, some with their husband or boyfriend. We got strange looks, but I'm sure that's because we look so much alike, Bri being covered in tattoos, and both of us wearing a lot of black and still had our sunglasses on. We walked over to the counter and caught the attention of the receptionist. She was probably a little older than Brian, she had her light brown hair up in a bun, and she was wearing a pair of dark blue scrubs.

"Hi, do you have an appointment?" she smiled and her soft brown eyes were full of content. She must actually like this job.

"Uhm, yeah. Raven Haner for 12:45," I said and she nodded, then handed me a clip board.

"Sign in and you'll be called back when there's an empty room," she said and started typing away on her computer. I signed my name and handed the clipboard back. "Okay, now I need you to fill out the usual forms." she handed me another clipboard and a pen. I nodded and we sat in two chair in the corner.

"Why haven't I gotten the hospital bill Bri?" I asked quietly as I started filling out the forms.

"Because I paid them for you," he replied, just as quiet.

"Brian I could've paid them myself."

"I know but I wanted to do it."

"At least tell me how much it was?"