Chapter 8: Beach Day

~~Raven's POV~~

I woke up to my phone ringing at 8 in the morning. I picked it up and saw that it was Val, so I answered it quietly because Roxie stayed the night last night and she was laying next to me in the bed.

( Raven Val Michelle )

Hey V.

Hey, we're all going to the beach today. You coming?

Uhm, Roxie stayed the night last night because she helped me re-dye my hair....

She can come too!

Do you have me on speaker?

Yup and bring her with you. It'll be fun just make sure to bring your surf board. The guys are gonna be surfing while we're there.

But we're not. We're just gonna play with River in the sand.

Alright, when?

In an hour.

The usual spot?

Yeah.

Okay, we'll see you guys in an hour.

Sweet! Bye love you!

Love you!

Love you girls too.

"Roxie," I said as I stretched.

"Hm," she moaned sleepily.

"We have to get up," I threw the blankets off of both of us.

"I don't wanna," she buried her face in the pillow.

"Rox, we're meeting my brother and the guys at the beach in an hour," I stood up and yawned.

"Shirtless M. Shadows," she gasped and sat up, causing me to laugh.

"Really Roxie? You know he's married to Val," I laughed,

"I know," she sighed and stood up.

"The girls are all going too so you'll be able to meet them and River," we walked into the kitchen with Pandora at our heels.

"Awesome," she basically squealed.

"At least now that you know I can hang all of my pictures back up," I stated as I filled Pandora's bowls with food and water.

"You even hid pictures?"

"Well, yeah. The walls used to be covered in pictures of me and the guys and all of our parents from throughout our lives. I've known them since I was like, six."

"Wow," she said.

"Yeah. Anyways what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, opening the refrigerator.

"Why not just some cereal? It's quick and we only have an hour before we have to go meet them," she suggested.

"Alright," I poured each of us a bowl of vanilla Honey Bunches of Oats and we moved to the dining table.

"Shit! Do you have a bathing suit I can borrow?" she asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah I have a red and white one you can have," I replied. The cool thing about Roxie and I is that we're the same size in everything, even our boobs.

"Sweet," she said and took a bite of her cereal. After we finished eating we went into my room and got our clothes. I went into the bathroom and changed into my black bathing suit, a pair of ripped jean shorts, and an old Bon Jovi shirt that I cut the sleeves off of. I brushed through my freshly red hair and pulled it up into a pony tail, then walked out of the bathroom. Roxie had on a pair of dark blue jean shorts, a gray tank top, and black flip flops with her half white and half pastel purple hair in a bun.