Chapter 18: Hair Cuts and Decisions

~~Raven's POV~~

"Where the fuck is it?" It's been about a week since we all got back from our little vacations, and today Matt, Brian, and Zack are coming over for haircuts. There's one problem though, I could not fine my electric hair razor to save my damn life. I was digging through the cabinets in my bathroom when I heard Pandora start barking and the front door open.

"Ray?" I heard my brother's voice yell.

"Back here!" I called out, looking under the sink.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Zack basically screamed, causing me to jump and hit my head on the pipes.

"Ow, dick," I kicked him in the shin and rubbed the back of my head. "Can't find my damn Maxel."

"You're what?" Matt asked, helping me up.

"Electric razor."

"Top of the closet, have you checked there?" Brian asked. I gave him a look and went over to my closet, turned on the light, and sure enough the box for the razor was sitting on top of a bunch of old lyric books.

"Matt, help," I whined, causing him to chuckle.

"Taller than Johnny, but still not tall enough," he reached over my head and grabbed the box, then handed it to me.

"Thank you," I walked back out into the kitchen and set it on the counter, pulled the razor out, and plugged it in. "Want anything to drink before we get started?"

"Beer," they said in unison.

"All out. You're getting soda," I opened the refrigerator and pulled out four cream sodas, then set them on the counter and opened them with the bottle opener. "So who goes first?"

"I guess me," Brian said, sitting down in the chair I brought in from the dining table.

"Because you're the oldest?" Zack smirked.

"Um, no. Because she's my little sister," he said, flipping our friend off.

"Guys just quit. We all now she likes me more than anyone else," Matt said confidently.

"Actually, it's still Jimmy," I smirked as I tied my apron around my waist and neck.

"I figured as much," Zack laughed.

"Seriously," Brian joined in as I put a salon cape down his chest and one down his back, then I put washcloths against his neck to make sure no hair gets on his clothes.

"Don't feel bad Matt, I still love you," I said, causing him to flash a dimply smile my way. "Why don't one of you go put something in the stereo?"

"Sounds good to me," Zack shrugged and he and Matt went into the living room.

"You just cause a war," Brian said as I picked up the electric hair razor and began buzzing down the sides of his head.

"There's stuff they can agree on in there," I continued when all of a sudden we heard the arguing.

"NOFX"

"Pantera"

"NOFX"

"Pantera"

"NOFX"

"Jesus fucking Christ," Brian mumbled. "Can you make Pandora attack them or something?"

"Nope," I replied. After about five more minutes of them arguing, it got quiet. "Are finally making all the fangirls happy by fucking on my couch or what?"