Chapter 4: Hospital Day 2

~~Brian's POV~~

I had Michelle drop me off at Raven's building because we haven't heard from her in a couple of hours. Plus I'm hammered and I need a place to stay because Michelle doesn't want to do anything tonight o I figured I'd bug my baby sister. I walked up to her door and twisted the knob.

"Why the fuck is it unlocked?" I asked myself, getting a sick feeling in my stomach.

Okay, either something bad happened or I'm about to vomit all over myself and this door, I thought, really hoping it was the second one.  I opened the door and walked in, gently and quietly shutting it behind me. Pandora didn't come running, so that worried me. It smelled like cologne, causing my brotherly overprotective instincts kick in on level 100. I walked to her bedroom door and heard a grunt and panting. I flung the door open to find some dude on top of my sister, but she looked like she was sleeping. My blood immediately started to boil and rage filled my body.

"Get the fuck off of my sister!" I yelled as I ripped the dude off of her and threw him against the wall.

"What the fuck?!" he yelled, confused and pulling up his pants. I grabbed him by his throat and pushed up against the wall. I got a good look at him and he was muscular, but also looked really  familiar.

"What the fuck are you doing to my sister?" I asked through clenched teeth.

"Just having some fun," he smirked. That just pissed me off more and I squeezed his throat.

"Don't you ever 'just have some fun' with my sister ever again," I yelled as I punched him in the face. I let go of his throat and let him slide to the floor. I started beating the shit out of him. Punching, kicking, everything. I beat him until he was unconscious, then kicked him as hard as I could in his dick.

"Raven?" I asked as I walked over to her, wiping the guys blood off of my face and wiping it on my shirt.  "Raven?" I said louder as I shook her. Nothing. "Raven?!" I yelled, shaking her more. I was started to get scared, and that's when I saw it.

A syringe  on the bed next to her and there was a redish-purple bump on her arm.

"Shit! Raven!?" I started panicking when I saw she was paler than usual. I felt tears start to well in my eyes.

He fucking drugged my sister, I thought, a mixture of rage, worry, fear, and panic rushing through me.

"Raven please," I said, my voice wavering  as I sat down next to her and put my ear to her mouth. Nothing. 

"Raven," the tears were starting to fall and I placed two fingers to her neck, checking her pulse. Nothing.

"Raven, no. Please no," I cried as I pulled her to my chest. She was gone. My little sister, my best friend, is gone. I was sobbing. Sobbing into my dead sister's hair.

"Brian. Brian wake up," suddenly my eyes shot open and I gasped, seeing my sister look at me, worry filled her eyes. I pulled her into a tight hug and noticed that was actually crying.

"Bri what's wrong?" she asked, hugging me back.

"I had a terrible fucking dream," I mumbled as I held her closer to me.

"Bri, you were crying in your sleep...." she trialed off. "Was it about me?"

"Y-Yeah," I sighed shakily and wiped the tears away.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I kissed her forehead and smoothed her hair down.