Chapter 13: Lazy Sundays....Or Not

~~Raven's POV~~

Brent left yesterday. Apparently after I left Brian told him to leave and never come back, which I know he will. Just not anytime soon. But today is Sunday and I planned on relaxing in my apartment with my dog and watching movies in my pajamas all day.

"Alright, let's get this Sunday started," I plopped down on the couch with a bowl of cereal and Pandora jumped up and laid next to me. I took a bite of my cereal and hit play, allowing Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street start playing. About five minutes into the movie my phone started vibrating across the coffee table. I groaned and paused the movie, set my bowl of cereal on the table, and answered the phone.

( Raven Zacky )

This better be good if you're causing me to pause Sweeny Todd and stop eating my cereal.

It's almost nine o'clock Raven....

It's Sunday and I wanted sleep in after yesterday. Now what do you want Vengeance?

Oh yeah. We're going to the lake with Dan and Jamie.

And?

You're coming.

No I'm not.

Why?

I wanna have a lazy day.

You can have a lazy at the lake and sunbathe with the girls.

Zack, we both know that if Dan is there, there is no such thing as lazy for me.

Very true. Just make sure you bring Pandora because Johnny is bringing Toby and Peanut.

I have no choice in this do I?

Nope.

Figures. Meet where?

Usual spot at the lake. Leave in an hour.

Alright, see you then.

Good. Love you see you later.

Love you too Zack.

I set my phone back on the table and groaned. I didn't want to go to the lake but I haven't seen Dan and Jamie since Brian's birthday. I got up and turned off the movie, then went into the kitchen and put my bowl in the sink. Pandora followed me and watched as I refilled her food and water bowls, then as I was walking to my room there was a knock at the door. I stopped mid-step and looked down at my clothes. I was wearing one of Matt's shirts that I took from his drawer that is three sizes too big for me, a pair of the VU war pants, and to top it all off I fell asleep with wet hair last night so it looks like shit. Great!

"I swear to god if this is Zack I'm going to beat his blue haired ass," I grumbled as I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole to see Izzy. What the hell is she doing here? I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Hey Raven I'm sorry to bother you on a Sunday, but I was hoping you could me," she said.

"Sure. What's up?" I asked as I let her in.

"You know how my niece Kayla's sixteenth birthday is coming up?" she asked.

"Yeah you've been planning her birthday for almost a month now," I said, leaning against the wall and crossing my arms over my chest. Izzy's niece is basically her child. Izzy's sister got pregnant from a one night stand and was never able to find the guy, and she didn't have the money to raise Kayla on her own so Izzy let them stay with her. Well, her sister passed away in a car accident when Kayla was really young and Izzy decided to raise her.