Chapter 3: Oh My God

~~Raven's POV~~

"Hurry up and put this on," Roxie shoved a bag into my hands and pushed me into my room.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see. Just put it on!" she shouted and closed my door.

"Alright," I sighed and set the bag on my bed. I pulled out a black and white one shoulder mini dress and a pair of black heeled ankle boots with zippers and buckles. I made a face but changed into them anyways. I looked at myself in the full body mirror and I was disappointed. My body didn't really fit the dress well. I don't really have curves, I have almost no ass, and my boobs are only b-cups. "Rox, I don't know about this."

"Why not Ray?" she asked as she walked into my room. "You look great! All you need now is some makeup and to do your hair."

"I don't wear makeup."

"You will tonight. I promise I'll make you look good! Just sit here and I'll do it for you," she smiled and patted the edge of the bed.

"Alright," I sighed and sat down. She pulled makeup out of the bag and put mascara on my eyelashes, eye liner around my eyes, and a little bit of black eye shadow. I looked at it in the front camera on my phone and it didn't look too bad. Then she used a pink liquid to matte lipstick.

"Raven you look so good! The black really makes your blue eyes pop," she smiled. She dragged me into the bathroom and curled my red hair. "There! You look so good."

"Thanks Rox. I don't really feel like myself anymore though," I said, looking at her.

"It's ok, you'll get used to it. Now give your doggie some food and water and we'll go."

"Where are we even going?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen, Roxie behind me.

"You'll see," she replied. I bent down the grab Pandora's bowls and almost fell over backwards.

"Shit!" I yelled and grabbed onto the counter and pulled myself back up. "Not doing that again."

"I'm sorry but that was funny," Roxie laughed and I flipped her off. I haven't worn heels since Brian's wedding and I've never been able to walk in them, let alone balance. I got a cup and filled it with water, then poured it into her water bowl. I did the same with her food and threw the cup into the empty sink.

"I haven't worn heels since my brother's wedding Rox and that was 5 years ago. It's hard to walk," I said as I grabbed my phone off of the counter. "Where the hell am I supposed to keep my phone and keys?!"

"Do you have a clutch purse?" she asked.

"A what?"

"Ugh! Raven you're such a boy!" she took my phone and keys from my hand.

"Well I've spent almost my whole life with the same 5 or 6 guys so yeah, being girly was bound to escape life at some point," I explained.

"Here," she said as she stuck them in my bra.

"Roxie! What the hell?!" I looked at her shocked.

"It's a normal thing girls do when they don't have pockets," she said slowly.

"Girls are fucking weird," I made a face, causing her to laugh.

"Come on. We're taking my car," she said. She grabbed my hand and walked out the door, locking it before she closed it.

"Roxie slow down. I'm gonna faceplant," I said. She was almost jogging, and I have no clue how since she was wearing a pair of six inch wedges.

"Sorry Ray," she said and slowed down. We walked into the elevator and rode it down to the first floor. We walked out and she pulled me over to her red 2014 Chevy Camaro and I stopped in my tracks.