Chapter 12: Betrayed

~~Brian's POV~~

"Are you ready?" Michelle asked me, laying with her head on my chest and I had my arm around her with my eyes closed.

"For what?" I asked sleepily.

"You're day with your siblings," she replied, causing me to groan. I opened one eye slightly and glanced at the clock on my nightstand, groaning again.

"Babe it's seven in the morning, don't remind me," I yawned.

"Why not?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Because I want to relax before the fighting starts," I replied.

"What fighting?"

"You know what fighting."

"Why can't you guys just get along?"

"Because Brent is an asshole that only cares about Brent. I'm amazed Val has been with him for this long."

"He can't be that bad."

"You saw what happened at the barbeque, and you've been at the same shows as him. You know he can be that bad."

"Okay, maybe he can be that bad. But that doesn't mean he can't change or that he isn't trying," she said in her know-it-all tone.

"Ugh, you're right," I groaned and rolled my eyes, even though they were still closed.

"Of course I am," I could hear the smile in her voice, "Now get up and take a shower. I invited Raven over early for breakfast." She tapped my bare chest a couple times before she got up and I felt where her body was pressed against mine get cold.

"Do I have to?" I asked, rolling over onto my stomach and hugging my pillow.

"Do you really want your sister to come over here and see you in your underwear with messy, greasy hair, morning breath, and stinky armpits?" she asked, pulling the blankets off of me.

"She's been on tour with us before, it wouldn't be the first time," I replied and yawned again.

"Just get your ass up Bri," she said and I heard her walk out. As I began drifting back to sleep, I felt four cold paws make contact with my bare back, causing my eyes to shoot open and my body to erupt in cold chills.

"Pink get off! You were playing in the sprinklers again weren't you?" I said, then was answered by her licking my face. "Morning to you too." I grumbled as I got up and went into the bathroom that was connected to my room. I turned on the warn water in the shower and as I was about to pull off my underwear, my phone started ringing on my nightstand. I grumbled profanities under my breath as I walked over and picked it up.

( Brian Raven )

Hello?

Hey, sorry if I woke you.

Nah, it's cool. What's up Ray?

Uhm, Chelle told me to come over at seven thirty, so I'm guessing I should come over at eight instead?

Yup. You know the drill, but that's not why you called.

No, it's not.

Now what's really up?

You know that thing that happens every time Brent comes to "visit"?

It's back?

Yeah..

Alright, well when you come over we can talk about it, okay?

Okay, sounds good. Well, I'll see you in a little bit.