Chapter 17: Seeing Cars and Making New Friends

****SPOILER WARNING****

If you are currently reading my story The Wild One and have not gotten to/passed chapter 16, DO NOT read this chapter. Go read at least up to chapter 17 before hand.

If you are not, or have read chapter 16/finished The Wild One, then continue on.

~~Raven's POV~~

"Please take care of her," I said for the millionth time as I followed Matt through his house.

"We will, calm down. She'll be in my truck with Val, River, and I," he said, waving his hand. "We'll keep the screen doors shut and she'll be on a leash when we're not in the cabin." I'm leaving Pandora in the hands of Matt while I'm gone, and he's going up to the cabin with the others. In exchange for taking Pandora, I helped him convince Val and the other girls to go with them.

"Matt, I love you but I will not hesitate to kill you, my brother, or the others if my dog gets lost, attacked, or killed."

"Don't you have to drive to Pomona today?" he turned around to look at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah," I sighed. "Remember Matthew, I will not hesitate to kill."

"Oh no, I'm so scared," he said in mock fear as he walked me to the door.

"Shut up," I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"I'll see you in a few days Ray," he pulled me into a hug.

"Alright. Give River a kiss, Val a hug, and treat my babygirl right," I hugged back.

"I will, don't worry," he smiled, showing off his dimples. " I smiled and walked over to my truck, getting in and making sure I had everything. I was going a day early, and taking the two days off of work along with Izzy. I'm supposed to be meeting her there, and we're sharing a hotel room for the weekend. I plugged my phone into the aux cord and Motionless In White filled the cab of my truck. After a little over an hour, I made it to the hotel and looked at the text Izzy sent me, looked for the room, then got my suitcase and walked up to the second floor.

"Get your ass in here," Izzy pulled me into the room and basically slammed the door behind me.

"The hell is wrong with you?" I asked, looking at her like the crazy person she is.

"Do you know who is showing a car?"

"I swear to god if you entered my truck without telling me, I'll hurt you," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No, but I was tempted. Corey fucking Miller is showing his car."

"Corey Miller? As in LA Ink and Kat Von D Corey Miller?"

"Yes!" she shouted excitedly.

"Damn calm yourself," I laughed. "I know it's badass and all, but he's just a person."

"Yeah well I didn't grow up with Avenged Sevenfold like you did, so yeah he's more than a person for me."

"You're friends with them!" I laughed.

"Yeah but I'm around them as much as you are," she said, falling back onto her bed. We have a pretty standard hotel room with two beds, a bathroom, a small sort-of-kitchen, and a balcony with a table and chair set.

"But like I said, Corey is still just a person," I rolled my eyes and set my suitcase next to my bed. "Now lets go get some food."

"What time is it?"