Chapter 24: Damn it, Johnny!

~~Raven's POV~~

"You guys are idiots. You know Matt's gonna win," I said, watching Johnny try to arm wrestle Matt. We've all been up for fifteen minutes and this is already happening.

"I can get him this time," Johnny said, struggling against Matt's force.

"If you say so," I rolled my eyes as I poured myself a cup of coffee. "Anyone else need a mug?"

"Me," five voices said.

"Names please," I said, grabbing mugs from the cupboard.

"Your brother."

"Jason."

"Dan."

"Zack."

"Larry."

"Alright," I poured coffee in each mug and put their favorite creamers in their respective cups. I turned around to call names, but they formed a line behind me. "This isn't Starbucks guys. Try each and find out which is which."

"Really Ray?" Jason asked.

"Yup," I winked at the boys and took a drink from my cup as I went to sit down.

"Argh!" I looked over just in time to see Matt flatten Johnny's hand on the table.

"She told you," Arin laughed.

"I thought I had it," he rubbed his hand, making everyone laugh.

"Jack, what's out eta?" Larry asked, leaning against the counter in the tiny kitchen. Jack is our big, bearded, muscular, tattooed bus driver. Matt's uneasy about him, but he's a 6'5" teddy bear. Well, to me at least.

"About thirty minutes," his deep voice replied.

"I call bathroom!" I yelled, setting my coffee on the floor and running to the bunks. I grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom, shutting the door just before Matt Berry got in.

"Damn it!" he yelled.

"Get used to it boys," I said in a sing-song tone as I locked the door and set my bag down. I replaced my sweatpants with a pair of black cut-off shorts, and changed into a black tank top with cloth strips and rivets. I brushed through my hair and plugged in the curling iron and opened to the door. "Anyone gotta piss?"

"Me," Dean said, standing up from the couch and walking over.

"Just be careful, my curling iron is plugged in," I grabbed my bag and went back to the bunks.

"Will do," he said, closing the door behind him. I went over to my bunk and sat down, pulling a pair of socks out of my bag and slipping then onto my feet.

"Is this gonna happen every day?" Brian asked, walking over.

"What?" I looked up at him as I slid my foot into a black and white high-top Vans shoe.

"You taking the bathroom," he crossed his arms over his chest and leaning against the other wall of bunks.

"You invited a girl on tour with you, Bri. You should've known what you were getting yourself into," I explained, tying my shoe. He just rolled his yes at me.

"Raven," Dean said, walking out of the bathroom.

"Now if you excuse me, I need to curl my hair," I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Hey," Brian grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked, raising a brown eyebrow at him.