Chapter 5: Coming Home

~~Raven's POV~~

"Ray. Raven. Raven! Shit head wake up!" Brian was shaking me. I went to push his hands away but instead ended up pushing his face away. "You little shit," he said as he began tickling my sides.

"Brian stop! That's not how you wake someone up," I laughed as I pushed him away. I felt him tip over then he latched onto me.

"You asswipe! I almost fell off the bed," he snapped, causing me to laugh.

"What time is it?" I asked, looking out of the window seeing a bright blue sky.

"Around nine thirty," he replied. "Hey guess what?"

"Hm?" I looked up at him confused.

"Hayley came in earlier and took all of the tubes and stuff out of you and the monitors. You get to go home today," he smiled.

"Ugh finally. I hate hospitals," I groaned.

"I'm sure everyone does," he chuckled. "Michelle will be here in about twenty minutes with some clothes for you."

"Or I will right now," Johnny walked in, smirking and carrying my dark blue duffle bag.

"Short Shit! Where's my wife?" Brian asked, getting up and giving him a bro hug.

"She woke up with a sinus headache so she called me and asked me to bring Ray some clothes and help take her home," he said, setting the bag down on the end of the bed and walking over to me.

"Well thanks Johnny," I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Anything for my little black bird," he said as he kissed my temple, causing me to laugh a little. Johnny has always called me his little black bird, since that's what ravens are, black birds. Plus, he wanted to be different than the others and call me something besides Mini Gates.

"Alright, I'll go talk to the nurses about getting you out of here while you get dressed," Brian smiled.

"Sweet," I smiled back as I watched him walk out. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, grabbing onto Johnny because I got a head rush and black dots appeared in my vision.

"Whoa are you okay?" he asked, wrapping an arm around my waist and holding me up. Worry was painted all over his face and in is eyes.

"Just a head rush," I reassured him. He walked me over to the bathroom door and grabbed the duffle bag for me.

"Here, I brought your face wash, hairbrush, toothbrush, underwear, your slippers, your favorite sweatshirt, and a pair of sweatpants," he explained as he handed the bag to me and opened the bathroom door.

"Thanks Johnny," I smiled and went into the bathroom. I set the bag on the toilet after shutting the lid and opened it. I grabbed my hairbrush and started brushing through my matted red hair, then but it up in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth for about 5 minutes, then washed my face. I started trying to untie the hospital gown but I couldn't. "Argh fuck!"

"You okay in there?" Johnny asked through the door.

"I need help. I can't untie the damn gown," I said, opening the door and turning my back towards him. "Help?"

"Yeah," he said as he started with the top knot. This may seem weird to most people, my brother's best friend helping me pretty much strip to my underwear, but we've all been around each other for about 17 or 18 years, minus Arin, and we've all seen more of each other than we ever planned to. So this is nothing new, plus it's pretty much the same thing as seeing me in a bikini.

"Alright, there you go Ray," he said as I felt the hospital gown get loser.

"Thanks. I'll be out in about five minutes," I said as I closed the door and pulled off the gown. I folded it neatly and set it on the edge of the sink, then pulled out my black sweatpants and slipped them on. "It feels good having pants on again." I mumbled as I grabbed my black sweatshirt with a white design of two skeleton hands giving the finger. Johnny was right, this is my favorite sweatshirt by far. I grabbed my black moccasin UGG slippers and put them on. I left the gloves on and grabbed everything and walked out of the bathroom, setting the gown on the bed and putting my phone in my pocket.