Chapter 6: Matt's Birthday

~~Raven's POV~~

Today is Matt's 34th birthday and yesterday I made Brian come with me to the mall so we could get his presents. All Brian got him was a new pair of aviators while I got him a new black and white bandana to wear under his hat, a couple of new Iron Maiden and Motorhead shirts that I cut the sleeves off of for him, a new pair of jeans, a new pair of all black P.F. Flyers, and a new Ed Hardy hoodie since he wore the shit out of the last one I bought him.

"Go shower. I'll clean up and feed Pandora," Brian said as he picked up our plates and walked into the kitchen. We had just finished breakfast and we had to be at the Sanders residence by one and it was currently eight. It took Brian and I both a good hour to get ready.

"Alright then," I said as I got up and went into my room, locking the door behind me. I went into my bathroom and stripped off my dirty clothes and threw them in the hamper, then turned on the shower and got in. I did my usual routine then got out and wrapped my towel around my body after drying myself off, then walked into my bedroom. I pulled on a pair of underwear,a bra, and socks then tried to figure out what I should wear in order to be Matt. I've made a tradition to dress like whoever's birthday it is. A couple of weeks ago it was Brian's birthday, so I dressed like him, and today is Matt's so I'm dressing like him. In November I'll dress like Johnny, and in December I'll dress like Zacky. I threw on my Motorhead shirt that matched Matt's with the sleeves cut off, then pulled on a pair of blue jeans, and my all black vans. I put on a fake snake skin belt to hold my jeans in place, then walked back into my bathroom. I blow dried my hair then found my black and white bandana and folded it and tied it like a headband around my head, and grabbed my all black snapback hat with the mesh on the back and put it on top of the bandana. Once I was pleased, I walked out of my room and back into the living room after putting on my Jimmy necklace. It was a bolt from his drum kit.

"Well you're Mini Shads today," Brian smirked as he got up off the couch, causing Pandora to look at him sadly because he was petting her.

"Yup," I smirked back. "Now go get your rank ass in the shower."

"Yeah yeah," he rolled his eyes and went into my room, locking the door behind him. I replaced him on the couch and started petting Pandora, occasionally kissing the top of her head. After around an hour Bri came out in his usual attire, a black V-neck, jeans, Nike trainers, his Jimmy necklace, and his hair done in the usual upsweep.

"How much longer?" he asked as he sat next to me on the couch.

"Two and a half hours and you need the sides shaved again," I said, referring to his hair.

"Think you could do it tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I replied. I'm the one who cuts their hair and it took me so long to convince them all to do something different. You have no clue how long it took me to convince Matt to let me shave his mane into a long ass mohawk that I eventually cut into a shorter mohawk that he only wore up a few times. It pisses me off to no end when Zacky and Johnny dye their hair and not tell me until they come for a haircut and I see for myself.

"Sweet," he smiled. "I'm gonna get a beer."

"Grab me a bottle of Pepsi please," I said as I watched him get up. He gave me a thumbs up as he walked into the kitchen.

"Zack has a surprise for you," he said as he walked back into the living and plopped down next to me again, handing a glass bottle of Pepsi to me.

"Did he dye his hair again?" I asked, taking a sip of the soda.

"I'm sworn to secrecy, but he never said I couldn't warn you," he took a drink of his beer. I thought for a second, then it hit me.

"I swear to god if he got those extensions he was talking about I'm going to fucking kick his ass," I snapped, causing Brian to choke on his beer because he was laughing so hard.