Snowbug Fluff

Snowbug Fluff

Flower Rancher Base…

Tango: {Just walked in}

Scott: Oh for fuck sake Jimmy! {Irritated}

Jimmy: I know I’m sorry!

Scott: {Sigh} It’s fine sunflower I know you can’t control it! But the royal ball in Rivendell is tonight, and I need you there!

Jimmy: I know…

Tango: What’s going on you two?

Scott: Jimmy has a mission he needs to go on with the other listener and watchers!

Jimmy: And Scott has a royal ball tonight in Rivendell!

Scott: Which everyone knows I’m married and dating so one is expected to come, mainly the royal one! {Looks at Jimmy} Jim!

Jimmy: It just came up!

Tango: Um well, I am royal!

Both: Wait what?

Tango: My older brother is next in line for the throne, you know him Scott!

Scott: Who?

Tango: Snapnap, Prince of the Fire Nation, my Dad BBH is the King!

Tango lore I love finding a way to b

Scott: Well turn of events, especially senses the fire nation coming to this event!

Jimmy: Wait! You can take Tango to the event! He’s royal, and he’s courting you! So their wont be any disrespect to your tradition!

Scott: {In elvish} Jimmy you know me and Tango aren’t so close!

Jimmy: {Sighs, in elvish} Because your too afraid to get close to him, he’s giving you your time, but he wants to be closer to you! Give a shot!

Scott: {Sigh, his wings flutter open then curl around him} Fine…

Tango: I really need to learn elvish…

Jimmy: You won’t until Scott teachers you, which he’s avoiding currently!

Scott: {Eye roll} Whatever…

Tango: …

Scott: {Sighs} Umm….Tango…

Tango: Yeah?

Scott: Well…..would you like to…. Would you do me the honor of joining me at the ball tonight? {Blushes lightly}

Tango: {Smiles in his head} He looks so cute blushing! {Outload} Of course Scott! I would to take my princess to a ball!

Scott: {Blushes harder, his wings giving a flutter} I’m a go get my stuff together! We leave for the Empire in a few hours! {Rushes off, the notices his long tail wagging lightly}

Tango: {Snickers} He’s so cute when he’s a flustered blushy mess!

Jimmy: He is! I’m a go say bye to him! {Kisses Tango} Give him a bit more of a push tonight to try and get close to him ok…

Tango: Ok…

Scott’s Room…

Scott: Mgh! Calm down Scott it’s nothing!

Jimmy: Oh looks who’s a flustered mess!

Scott: {groans and hugs him} Can you warn me in advance if you can on these things, their getting more frequent…

Jimmy: I’ll try, it’s just G know another Life Game coming up so he’s trying to stay on guard!

Scott: Mhh….