You deserve all the happiness

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙮 . 𝘿𝙪𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩.
------------------------------------------
Find all the information about this man 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗽𝘂𝘁 ( Vikram's another childhood friend and his personal assistant he is very passionate about his work when Ashish was almost 6 years old at that time Varun adopted Ashish from then Ashish is part of Rajput family)
Okey sir, Ashish said.

Vikram did you find anything about this man? Raghav said. What's happening guys who the hell is he and why he is doing this all? Who the fu*k is born on this planet to challenge us.. Abhinav said in anger.

Well mujhe lagta hai mera kaam yahi khatam hota hai .. So can I go because maine abhi tak packing bhi nhi ki hai aur 11:30 ko humara flight hai. Simran who was quite till now said this and was looking at everyone to get the answer.

Yes sure you should go now. You have done a great job Simran. Atleast you are better than this jokers here. Vikram said with no expression. Wait Vikram you just called us joker? What she did huh? Even we can do that it was so simple isn't it? , Raghav said but he knows that Simran is so good in manipulating someone. Ofc she is so beautiful that anyone can be lost in her. Simran left from there.

Again environment went serious there. Abhinav are you sure that the girl from yesterday's party is the girl who saved me 3 years ago? Vikram asked. Abhinav replied,Yes it's her.. But she seems a little different. I mean why she didn't react when she saw us. Same question are going in my mind. Said Vikram

It was almost 10:00 pm now Tiwari's were leaving the Mansion. Ishita beta we are so happy that you are going to be part of our family, Shivani said. Actually I am happy too that I will get such a beautiful family. I don't if I deserve such a better family or not but I will try my best to make you all happy. Ishita said in her sweet voice with a heart melting smile on her face.

Shh.. Shivani put her finger on Ishita's lips and said, you deserve every happiness of the world. Did you get that... After saying this Shivani hugged her. Every happiness my foot, Riya said in her mind.

Let's go guys cab is here , Himanshu said. Ab humein agya dijiye, Sunil said with folded hand🙏🏻. Yes sure we will meet again, Varun said.

Ishita and her family all left from there. On the way Rameshwari said, the girl who stole everyone's happiness deserves all the happiness of the world ,what a joke. True maasi I agree with you, Riya said. Himanshu didnt said anything to them instead he hold Ishita's hand and grabbed her hand tightly. Ishita was so tired. She said to herself in her mind, after we arrive I will directly go to my room to sleep.

When they reached their home Sunil saw that door was already opened. He yelled at Rameshwari, where your mind is? Why the door is open huh?Rameshwari was confused and said, I locked the door and I checked 2 times that door is locked or not. Sunil looked at her in anger and went inside the house. Everyone followed him and went inside. The first thing they saw. Many mans standing in the hall around the sofa wearing black pants and black shirt with glasses on and holding guns in their hand. And then they saw a Man wearing Cream coloured coat with black coloured shirt and cream coloured Pant. He was holding a ciggarette in his right hand.

Who are you? And how you all came inside my house? Who gave you permission? Sunil said in fear. Tiwari's were startled by seeing guns in everyone's hand. Calm down my would-be father-in-law.

------------------------------------------

Who was he? Does anyone know?

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊