Ishita's idea.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊

𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 😉
------------------------------------------

Papa, I am taking the entire family with me to the ashram in Assam and for now you will be taking Ishita to Mumbai, to Rajput's. And then after explaining each and everything you will too come to Ashram, Himanshu said.

They woke up Ishita . Papa abhi jo hua tha woh sab sapna tha na. Papa woh the kon... Unhein mujhse kya chahiye? Mai unhein janti bhi nhi hu.. Papa trust me, said said in chocked voice. Shh!! Shh!! Calm down my kid calm down. We know you didn't do anything, Sunil said while calming her. They all were serious right now. We cannot go out from the front door the goons of that man are there outside. They are keeping eye on us, Riya said.

Then we have to go from backdoor. But the problem is they will find us even if we try to go out the state he can find all of us, Himanshu said. But where we are going? Ishita asked. We can't live here anymore so we have to leave this place, Sunil said. Himanshu explain their plan and Ishita nodded her head but she was feeling guilty. She was feeling that she is really a wretched girl. Dad I have an idea. We will move out from here with the help of backdoor.

From here we will walk towards the temple and from there we will proceed through the river. We will take a boat from there and go ahead and cross Banaras.

Then we will take some local bellgaadi and move out from Uttarpradesh. So even if he contact any vehicle agency he won't be able to find about us, Ishita said and everyone agreed but they were shocked that how this all came in her mind. The girl who never went out without permission who never travelled alone is now giving such ideas.

Mosa ji we can't take our phone with us. Because they can easily track our location. So we have to leave our phone here too, Riya said. Actually Riya is right but then how we will contact each other, Himanshu said. Himanshu note a number on a paper right now, Sunil said and took his phone out from his pocket. 9128, Sunil said the number and Himanshu wrote it.

Everyone put your phones here on silent mode, Sunil said. Everyone did as he said. Rameshwari went towards her cupboard and started to pack her things. She started to put her gold jewelry in bag and then she was putting lipstick, face cream, kajal, Mascara.

Hey bhagwan Rameshwari kam se kam abhi toh serious ho jao. Yeh sab nikalo ismein se, Sunil said. But this are.. Rameshwari was going to say something this but cutting her off Riya came in their room and said let's go we are ready.

Himanshu opened the backdoor quietly. He saw here and there but no one was there. He signaled everyone to come behind him. They went out from their house.

𝗜𝗻 𝗠𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗮𝗶.

Rajput's safely landed and everyone sat in the car which were already there on the airport. Shivam phone dena zara, Varun said. Yes dad here you go, Shivam said while handing his phone to him. Varun tried to call Sunil but Sunil was not picking up the call. Varun said. It's weird why he is not picking up the call? Is everything alright or not? Varun tried again but still it was coming like" the number you are trying to call is not"answering the call.

Dad it's okey. They might be sleeping. Don't worry. Tomorrow I will call him for you okey?, Shivam said and Varun thought and said, hmm even I think you are right. They arrived the great Rajput Mansion.

𝗜𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀.

Tiwari's arrived at the Temple and they saw that there were some boats in the river. Everything was going according to the plan. Ishita and Sunil sat in one boat and then Himanshu, Rameshwari and Riya sat in another boat. They started sailing boat in the river. At the certain point they had to seperate from each other. Ishita and her father went straight and Himanshu and her mother and Riya moved towards the east.

------------------------------------------

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙢𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙮?

THANK ALOT GUYS TO THEM WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND GIVING THEIR PRECIOUS REVIEWS 🥰😘

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊