Maa..

Hello cuties 🥰 so here you go with the chapter❤ I hope you will like it and please do click on the star and follow me on Wattpad for new updates 🌼✨

NOTE :- If you are reading this then please click on the star⭐ right now and enjoy the chapter.

___________________________________________________________________

Shivani went towards Ishita's room but her door was slightly opened. She just leaned slightly as she was able to hear Vikram's voice coming out of the room. There was a small smile on her face while listening to him. All anger inside her towards Vikram vanished and she thought that she should give one last chance to him.

Shivani smiled and left from there. She came in her room with a small smile and sat on the edge of her bed. You look little happy what happened, Shivam said her while holding her in his arms.

Shivani rested her head on Shivam's chest and said, yes! Now the things seems better. Let's sleep. Shivam nodded in agreement.

Ishita was still in Vikram's arms. Vikram was able to feel her hot breath against his neck. After sometime when Ishita was comfortable and sleeping peacefully, Vikram laid her down on the bed and he knelt down holding her hand.

Sleep well, Sweetheart, Vikram said and kissed her hand gently. He left from there towards his room. He then unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the table near him.

He sat on his bed and his eyes fell on that jhumka . He picked that jhumka. He was watching that jhumka with soft eyes and remembering Ishita's face, her voice and that kiss. Warmth of her body was making him crave for her. Ah.. Sweetheart, you are making me fall for you, He murmured.

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Ishita woke up in the morning and she sit on her bed. She thought for a moment, did I saw dream or he was really there in my room. She went towards her bathroom.

She freshened up and came to her closet. Her injury was better than yesterday. She wore, A very beautiful light pink saree. Although it was simple but her body curves were making it look so attractive.

She came out of her room and went towards kitchen. Manisha and Shivani were already started preparing breakfast.

Aree beta, why you came here? You should rest. Manisha said in worries. Chachi I am alright, don't worry. Ishita said with small smile. Shivani looked at her and smiled.

They prepared breakfast together and everyone members started to come down near dining table. Vikram came down too.

Shivani, Manisha and Ishita served breakfast to them. Vikram's eyes were locked on Ishita. He was admiring Ishita's curves, her beauty. He thought to himself, sweetheart you are making a big mistake. Your this looks make me want you more.

Ishita's eyes met Vikram's eyes. She became nervous and she lowered her eyes. Vikram smirked seeing her getting nervous. Well, I really didn't meant to see your face like this, Simran said. Ishita was looking at her with her innocent eyes in confusion. I mean, I wanted to see you yesterday but not like this ,being injured. Raghav agreed with Simran.

Yes that's true, Your head is okay, Mrs. Beautiful? Raghav asked politely. Ishita nodded her head gently and said, yes everything is fine. Ashish, Varun said with serious face expression.Yes dada ji, Ashish said with curious eyes. You are not going anywhere now, are you? Varun asked . No dada ji I am not going anywhere now. I will be here with you all dada ji, Ashish said in trembling voice.

Everyone finished there breakfast. Uff bhabhisa, food made by you is so good, Vinita said. Well I have an question, Raghav said. Hmm go ahead and ask, shivam said. What O should call her, He said pointing towards Ishita. Should I call her Bhabhisa Or should I call her Ishita.

Ugh? Seriously we will call her Bhabhi, isn't it ishu bhabhi, Simran said . Yes you can call me anything, Ishita said. Vikram's eyes were locked on her which made her uncomfortable. Workers came and took all the dishes in kitchen back.

Now it was difficult for Vikram to calm down her mother's anger. Shivani went in her room. Vikram followed her and he too went there. Shivani was sitting on the sofa in her room. She saw Vikram but she pretended that she didn't saw anyone. Vikram knelt down in front on Shivani and he put his head on her lap. Maa..

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 🌼𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊