3 year later..

Hello cuties 🥰 so here you go with the chapter❤ I hope you will like it and please do click on the star and follow me on Wattpad for new updates 🌼✨

NOTE :-  If you are reading this then please click on the star⭐ right now and enjoy the chapter.

_____________________________________________________________________

Raghav now he is yours do whatever you want to do with him,Vikram said this and left from there. Do you know that lady and the child to whom you killed before it's birth were? She was my sister. The only one person by my side and you killed her. Not only you whoever was connected with you in that case will die. Each and every person will cry tears of blood. After saying this he stabbed that man more than 99 time in his chest.

Then he too left from there. After 2 hours they reached at their hotel. Vikram, Raghav and Abhinav went into Simran's room. She was sitting on the bed and was reading a book.

Are alright? Vikram asked. She closed her book and put the book aside. Hmm yes, Simran said while stretching her body. They sat beside her and Raghav started reading that book. Simran didn't know that her book was in that Raghav's hand.

Raghav put his hand on his mouth and was looking at that book in surprise. His eyes widened he said, Simran you were reading this erotic novel. Simran turned and her eyes widened in a loud voice she said, Who told you to touch my book she snatched book from his hand and was hiding it. Everyone get out of my room right now!! She screamed.

They all left from there in hurry. After coming out of the room raghav said, Abhinav you sister is so spoilt how can read this types of erotic novels with a straight face and serious reaction. Oh god, I was shocked man. GET OUT!!! Simran screamed as she was able to hear their conversation.

They all went into their room. Vikram was looking at her jhumka. Jhumka was so pretty. Abhinav knocked the door, Hm come in, Vikram said his eyes were still fixed on that jhumka he was remembering everything about her.

What happened Vikram, Abhinav asked. You know what, I am married, Vikram said. Abhinav was shocked and said, What how, when, with whom? Vikram sighed off and said the same girl form 3 year ago. With her? Wow everything is pre-planed by God.

Vikram we are all done here, and our flight is day after tomorrow so I was thinking that we should travel together tomorrow, Abhinav said. But Vikram was serious, he said, No we will not go back till we kill all of them. What's going in your mind? Abhinav asked in serious tone. Even if it takes more that a year .I don't care we have to just take our revenge.

𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 3 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨.

In Rajput mansion Ishita was helping Shivani and Manisha in kitchen. Maa..Chachi 13 din baad  Navratri shuru hone wali hai. Iss baar hum mata rani ko apne ghar pe rakh sakte hai. Both Manisha and Shivani smiled and said of course we can do that. If that's make you happy we will do it beta.

Ishita smiled and nodded her head. But suddenly her smile faded. When Vinita entered in kitchen. She jumped happy and said. Badi maa... Maa, bhaiya's message came today. Both manisha's and shivani's eyes we're sparkling after hear it. What did he said? Shivani asked. Badi Maa Bhaiya is coming today. He will be here after 3 years, Vinita jumped and hugged Shivani.

Meanwhile, Ishita was remembering how Vikram treatment her and what he said on marriage day. Ishita lowered her eyes and everyone saw that. Shivani said, Ishu beta I was thinking that today you should make food today by yourself. Your husband is coming today after a long time. Yes bhabhisa Badi maa is right. Even Bhaiya has the right to eat tasty food made by you.

Ishita gave a small smile and said, Sure I will make food for everyone. Maa..Chachi tell me what he like to eat. You can make anything beta. He will definitely love it, Manisha said. Sure then I should start working, Ishita said. She started preparing food. It was almost going to be the lunch time. Ishita was done making food. When we she came outside the kitchen then she heard a car stopping in front of the main door.

Everyone headed towards that car. Vikram, Raghav, Simran and Abhinav came out of the car. Vikram voice started to echo in her ears.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦..𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶......

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

THANK ALOT GUYS TO THEM WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND GIVING THEIR PRECIOUS REVIEWS 🥰😘

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊