Ishita's tear.

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

Guys please show your support and comment about do you liked my story or I have to improve my writing skills please comment if you want next part🙏🏻

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

------------------------------------------

Vikrams eyes were red in anger and just then he shoot all the mans present there and said, Everyone who tries to hurt my Family even in their dream will suffer a lot 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦., Vikram screamed just then it started lightning very loudly. That Abhinav, Raghav and Simran were startled.

𝗔𝘁 𝗩𝗥 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

Maa bhaiya kab tak aayenge? Viraj asked to shivani. Wahi toh nhi pata ki Vikram kab tak aaiga... Bahu Pandit ji phochane wale hai sab chij ready toh haina, Varun Rajput said and everyone's eyes were on Him. Shivani said in soft voice, yes papa ji everything is ready.

Varun smiled and went towards his room. Mom do you think we are doing right? What if brother get to know about his marriage? He will become very angry mom you should at least call him and tell him about this. Viraj said but shivani was lost in her own thoughts.

Mom hello mom are you listening to me. Viraj said while waving his hand in front of her face and Shivani came back to her sense and said I don't know why but I am getting very bad feeling I mean Ishita is best for our Vikram but atleast we should give time to both of them to decide. It feels like we are forcing both of them to get married as soon as possible. Mom you are right but, viraj was going to say something but suddenly Shivani's phone rang .

Vikram ka call aa raha hai, she said.I am going to tell him everything now. She picked the call she was going to say something but Vikram said from the other side. Mom I will be late so I will directly meet you all at airport. Vikram said this much and hanged up the call. Shivani didnt get chance to say anything. Mom what did brother said? Viraj asked. Huh? He said that he will not come back as he is busy so we will directly meet him at airport.

On other hand Ishita and Himanshu arrived at home . Aa gyi beta,Sunil Tiwari said.Haan pita ji hum aa gaye aur paper bhi bohot accha gaya. Ishita said with a beautiful smile with sparkle in her eyes . It is Ishita's dream to become a doctor and provide every single facilities to patients because due to lack of facilities Ishita's mother. 𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗧𝗶𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗶 died while giving birth to Ishita.

What a waste of money and time. What's the use of giving such exam and all. Now you are going to get married to such a rich family and you will work in hospital for few rupees, Rameshwari said while taunting her. Maa it's not like this I am not doing this for money, Ishita's eyes we're filled with tears while speaking.

Ooh yes you are not doing this for money you are just feeling guilty that because of you ,your mother died isn't it? So while helping patients you will decrease your sins isn't it?, Riya said while making face. It's not like this dad it's not like this Ishita said in chocked voice.

Tears were falling continuously from her eyes. Guys stop it please I am begging you all please stop and dad please say something to them. Himanshu said and told Ishita.. Di you didn't did anything wrong okey now do not cry hmm just go to your room and be ready we are going to Rajputs mansion.

Ishita went in her room and started crying badly. She put her hand in front of her mouth so that her voice will not go outside the room. Her face had turned red due to crying. She said in chocked voice, mumma I didn't did anything wrong.. I didn't kill you mumma.. It was not my fault.. Mumma are you listening to me mumma.. Please take me with you mumma.. I don't want to leave here with anyone.. Mumma it hurts alot.. This is so painful here mumma it hurts a lot..I can't hold it anymore.. Ishita said this while pointing towards her heart. She was crying and crying and crying badly.

------------------------------------------

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐚'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝?

Guys please show your support and comment about do you liked my story or I have to improve my writing skills please comment if you want next part🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊