She belongs to me!

Hello cuties 🥰 so here you go with the chapter❤ I hope you will like it and please do click on the star and follow me on Wattpad for new updates 🌼✨

NOTE :- If you are reading this then please click on the star⭐ right now and enjoy the chapter.

Warning❗:- Don't get too excited! Don't throw your phone 🌚

___________________________________________________________________

Now it was difficult for Vikram to calm down her mother's anger. Shivani went in her room. Vikram followed her and he too went there. Shivani was sitting on the sofa in her room.

She saw Vikram but she pretended that she didn't saw anyone. Vikram knelt down in front on Shivani and he put his head on her lap. Maa..

Hmm.., shivani said. Maa, I know you are angry on me but.. But Maa please give me a last chance I swear I will never hurt her and I will never let anyone else hurt her. Maa.. Please belive me!! Shivani's facial reaction soften.

While caressing his hair Shivani said in cold voice, This is your last chance.. If you ever make her cry or hurt her then I will take her away from you.

Vikram looked up and said, I will never let this happen again mom but... Vikram paused for a moment. But? Shivani narrowed her eyes. Why you all forced me to marry her? All of sudden? Why mom? Vikram asked.

Shivani closed her eyes and sighed off. "I don't know from where I should start". She said and took a deep breath. " Well... When we were in Banaras on 70th birthday of your dada ji we saw here there she explained each and everything. Till the death of her dad and about her family in Assam.

Shivani eyes we're moist. She started crying and Vikram hugged her. Don't cry mom don't cry! I promise I will treat her so good that she will forget about her past. Even Vikram's eyes were slightly moist. Mom don't worry no one in this world can touch her. Not even that Sagar Yadav. Now she belongs to me. She is mine and only mine. He said in firm and husky voice.

Mom you take rest I will take care of her now. Sagar Yadav... You will beg me to kill you, he said and left from there. When he came out of his room he saw Ishita going towards Kitchen.

The serious facial expressions soften after seeing her. Vikram followed her . Ishita tried to open the upper shelf to take box of chocolates but her hands didn't reach out till there.

Vikram leaned towards the door and was looking at her with a playful smile. He moved near her. He grabbed her waist by his left hand and opened the shelf with the help of his right hand. Ishita was shocked by this sudden touch. She looked at Vikram with her innocent and shocked eyes. Vikram looked at her and leaned towards her face. What you need sweetheart, Vikram said in low but soft voice.

I.. I.. I need that box, Ishita said and turned around. Her cheeks were red like a strawberry. She tried to remove his hand from her waist but Vikram tightened his grip on it. He picked box of chocolates and closed the shelf. He rested his head on her shoulder pulling her back he placed that Box in front of her and said, Here you go with your chocolates, sweetheart.

Ishita was feeling his hot breath against her neck and it made her heart to forget how to beat. Th--thank you, She said and tried to move out from there but Vikram pulled her back and made her sit on the kitchen slab. Are you going to eat whole box of chocolates alone, huh? Let me help you too, Vikram said and leaned closer to Ishita.

I.. I don't want to eat anymore, She barely managed to speak these words. Why not sweetheart, Vikram  said and opened one packet of chocolate and put it in front of her mouth. Open your mouth sweetheart, he said. His eyes filled with desire. Ishita was feeling very  nervous and her body was trembling. She opened her mouth.

Vikram leaned more closer to her and put half chocolate on her lips. Ishita was going to swallow that  chocolate but..... Vikram put his lips on her lips and bite that half chocolate. He swallow it and kissed Ishita so hard. Ishita closed her eyes tightly patting his shoulder to leave her. But he was enjoying it.

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 🌼𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊