Himanshu became celloctor

Hello cuties 🥰 so here you go with the chapter❤ I hope you will like it and please do click on the star and follow me on Wattpad for new updates 🌼✨

NOTE :- If you are reading this then please click on the star⭐ right now and enjoy the chapter.

__________________________________

Vikram leaned more closer to her and put half chocolate on her lips. Ishita was going to swallow that  chocolate but..... Vikram put his lips on her lips and bite that half chocolate. He swallow it and kissed Ishita so hard. Ishita closed her eyes tightly patting his shoulder to leave her. But he was enjoying it.

Oh! My! God! Bhaiya....Bhabhisa! Vinita was so shocked to see them like that. Vinita was standing in the kitchen she took a step closer and said, What are..you doing here in the kitchen? Vikram held Vinita's wrist and pulled her closer. You will not tell anyone about this, Vikram said in firm voice. I will tell everyone bhaiya! Vinita said, with a playful smile.

Ugh!!! Tell me what you want, Vikram said. This is what I wanted to hear. Let me see what I want umm.. Yes yes bhaiya!!!! Vinita smirks Mischievously.

I know what I want. Are you sure you can do that? Vinita asked. Vikram said with a dark smirk on his lips, let me what you want.. Just say. Well I want you to convince mom,dad and for my world tour trip. My all friends are going bhaiya please convince them.

Ishita was looking at both of them and as she got chance, she tried to escape from there. But Vikram pulled her more closer. Vikram was seeing her from the corner of his eyes. Sure, I will convince them but you will not tell anyone about what happened here, Vikram said to Vinita. Yes brother I will not tell anyone actually I will help you in doing such things, Vinita said in excitement and went from there happily.

And you sweetheart, Vikram cupped Ishita's face and leaned closer to her. You are trapped with me. You have to be with me all the time. He kissed her lips gently and with a smirk he left from there. Ishita was still surprised by his behavior. Does he.. Really mean it? Is he planning to hurt me in this way? Ishita's eyes we're slightly moist.

𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗺

Rameshwari wearing a white plain saree was looking at the clock. Masi here you go. Eat up fast, Riya said to Rameshwari. Maa.. Maa I got the job. Maa.. I passed the exam and now I got the job, Himanshu came running towards Rameshwari and hugged her.

Maa I cleared UPSE. Now your son is collector. Rameshwari looked at Himanshu and smiled, I knew it my intelligent son can do anything. I am proud of you beta, Rameshwari said.

Riya give this plate today I will feed my mother. And you too go and have your lunch, Himanshu said to Riya. Yes brother, Riya said. Himanshu started feeding Rameshwari lunch. It's been so long to see you smile like this mom.

𝗜𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘀.

YOU ALL CAN'T DO ONE THING PROPERLY!! Sagar Yadav shot one of his man in anger. It's been 3 month and you all can't find one girl? Shame on you all, Sagar Yadav said in firm voice. S..sir they are here, one of his guard said. Call them here and clean up this mess, Sagar orders.

Two men's came inside the room. Luca and Luna, You're welcome. You both are grown up, Sagar said to those two men's luca and luna. Yes sir, we are here again for you. Tell us sir what you want from us, Luca said. I need you both to find a girl for me, Sagar yadav said. Can you show us her picture so we can start our work, Luna said.

Yes sure, Sagar showed them Ishita's picture. Both of them were shocked to see her. Sir, it's impossible to find her! Luna and Luca said at same time. Impossible? Sagar narrowed his eyes. Why it is impossible, tell me.

Sir because we killed her 6 years ago. You were the one who gave us order to kill her. Don't you remember?  𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩??? Sagar Yadav was confused and surprised. What you mean? I told you to kill her 6 years ago?

Yes sir, when we almost killed that Vikram Rajput, then she was the one who saved him and you ordered us to kill that girl whoever rescued him. So, we did as you said. Sagar yadav was so surprised after listening them. Ishita, you were the one who spoiled my plan 6 years ago!!

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 🌼𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊