3 years ago..

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

Guys please show your support and comment about do you liked my story or I have to improve my writing skills please comment if you want next part🙏🏻

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

------------------------------------------

I don't want to leave here with anyone.. Mumma it hurts alot.. This is so painful here mumma it hurts a lot..I can't hold it anymore.. Ishita said this while pointing towards her heart. She was crying and crying and crying badly. Then Ishita said while sobbing,

I..I  will prove them wrong mom. I will not let this happen to anyone again in their life. My SHIV JI WILL NEVER DISAPPOINT THEIR DEVOTEES. Ishita wiped her tears and went to washroom. She washed her faced and then went towards her cupboard and picked out the very simple but beautiful red anarkali dress

 She washed her faced and then went towards her cupboard and picked out the very simple but beautiful red anarkali dress

She wore this dress and went towards the mirror. Due to crying her eyes were red and puffy. She took the deep breath  and smile a little she said to herself I am very strong.

On other hand at Rajput mansion. Dada ji went in his room while smiling and stood in front of his wife's photo frame. Look Sangeeta our Vikram is getting married and our granddaughter in law is perfect for our Vikram. Her name is Ishita . She is just as you wanted, varun said while holding his dead wife picture and with tears in his eyes.

Papa ji, Shivani called him. Yes I am coming, varun ji replied he wiped his tear and went out of his room he saw Shivani and asked, did you talk to Vikram? When he is coming?

Papa ji Vikram said that he won't come as he have so much work. So he will meet us directly on airport. Varun ji took deep breath and said okey so we will do all the rituals without him. But papa ji how we can do this.. We don't have any other options right now so we will tell him about this at airport directly. Varun interrupted when Shivani was going to say something.

On other hand Vikram, Abhinav , Raghav and Simran were going to VR Empire. They arrived their.Vikram said Come to my Cabin all of you. And Raghav you go and bring your Laptop,Abhinave completed. Raghav  went back to car and brought the Laptop and then he went on 31st floor where Vikram cabin is there.Raghav came inside the cabin and sat on the sofa on the left side near window then he inserted that pen drive in his laptop. Vikram there are so many short videos.

Shall I play it? Why you are so silly man why we brought this pen drive to do arti of it. Simran said while making disgusting face on this stupid question of Raghav. Raghav looked at her and said, Did I asked you? Enough! Now play these videos, Vikram shouted. Once again they were startled. Raghav played that video.

A man wearing mask appeared on screen. I hope you are safe Mr. Vikram Rajput... And you are looking absolutely fine. Did you forget what happened 3 years ago?Or should I remind you. After saying this that man started to laugh loudly and that video end. Vikram was looking at that screen in anger and smirked a little then he said you messed with a wrong person. Should play next video, Raghav said in soft voice.
------------------------------------------

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ 𝟹 ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀɢᴏ?

ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪs ?

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊