Ishita regained her Memory.

Hello cuties 🥰 so here you go with the chapter❤ I hope you will like it and please do click on the star and follow me on Wattpad for new updates 🌼✨

NOTE :-  If you are reading this then please click on the star⭐ right now and enjoy the chapter.

___________________________________________________________________

Vikram take this handkerchief press it against her head. So that her bleeding will reduce, Raghav said. Vikram did as he said. Vikram was cursing himself for what he did. Because of him Ishita is in such condition. Abhinav speed up the car, Vikram screamed. And Abhinav did as Vikram said.

Ishita opened her eyes slightly, Vikram was looking at her and was saying. Hold up for a while, we are almost there. Ishita saw Vikram and then again she closed her eyes. They all arrived at the hospital. Raghav took ishita in ICU. By the time..Shivani, Manisha, Viraj, Shivam came there too.

Vikram was standing in front of the room. His shirt ,his hands were soaked in blood. Shivani came near Vikram while running and she slapped him. What you have done to her? Why you did this, huh? How dare you to hurt my child? Do you know to what all she has gone through? Why!! Why!! Why!!, shivani said and started crying. Vikram hugged her and said in painful voice, I am sorry mom but.. But I really didn't this purposely.

After few minutes Raghav came out with other Doctors and nurses. Shivani held Raghav's collar and asked, How is she? She is alright isn't she? Tell me Raghav, Shivani said impatiently. Everyone present there came near Raghav. Everyone's eyes we're questioning the same thing. She is alright. You can meet her but please talk slowly and don't get to emotional. Shivani went inside the room everyone followed her except Vikram, Abhinav, Simran and Raghav.

Vikram was studying Raghav and then he asked, What happened to her?Raghav sighed of and said, When I was treating her then I got to know that.....on the same spot she was hurt before. Vikram narrowed his eyes at his statement, You mean she faced and accident before too? He asked.

Yes you are right and... , Raghav stopped for a moment . And? Say fast what and? Vikram shouted at him. And she may have memory loss. We can't say anything until she regain her consciousness. Abhinav interrupted in middle and said, Vikram come here. He took Vikram to a corner and said, I think this the time to ask her about what happened 6 years ago. Vikram took a deep breath and said I agree.. I.. I now have to ask her about everything.

Vikram commanded Raghav to tell everyone to come out of the Room. Raghav did as he was told to do. Everyone came out of the room. Shivani's eyes went on Vikram, she was looking at him in anger. But Vikram ignored her gaze and went inside the room. Ishita was lying down. Vikram came near her and sat on the chair besides her bed.

He leaned closer to her and held her hand. He was regretting, because of him she was hurt. Ishita's pupils started to move. She opened her eyes but due to so much light rays he closed it again. Vikram saw that and he covered her eyes by his hand. Wake up, Ishita! Vikram said softly. Ishita opened her eyes and looked at him. Ishita saw Vikram and memories of their 6-year-old conversations started coming back to her. Suddenly, he started feeling pain in his head and he slowly said, my head is hurting. Vikram got nervous and went to her and started caressing her head and asked what happened.

Ishita was remembering everything. The accident that happened 6 years ago and how she saved Vikram, it all started coming back to her. Ishita pushed Vikram away due to her nervousness. Vikram was initially confused and shocked to see her condition. He went to her and suddenly hugged her to calm her down, but she was trying to push him away. So to calm her down, Vikram kissed her, tightening the grip on her waist. In Ishita's mind the same moment came . 6 years ago when she tried to save him and she did CPR .Ishita patted his shoulder to stop. He separated her from him and rested his head on her head. 

So, you were the one, she said in a low voice. Vikram looked at her in confusion, what you mean, huh? he said. The one whom I saved and had to pay for that. Vikram narrowed his eyes and asked, Pay for that? YES!! Ishita said with teary eyes. I don't know who the hell you are, but just because I saved you someone tried to kill me. I lost my memory , She said while crying. Vikram caressing her hair while sobbing she slept in his arm. Vikram  laid her down on the bed and came out of the room . Before anyone can say something Vikram said in his cold voice to Raghav, Abhinav, Simran ....Come to meet me in basement. He walked away from there. 

Raghav said to everyone that she is fine and you can take her back, I will tell another Doctor, he will file the discharge paper for you. Take care of her and let her rest now, he said and left from there while giving a genuine smile .

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

THANK ALOT GUYS TO THEM WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND GIVING THEIR PRECIOUS REVIEWS 🥰😘

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊