You are only mine.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊

𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 😉
------------------------------------------

Who are you? And how you all came inside my house? Who gave you permission? Sunil said in fear. Tiwari's were startled by seeing guns in everyone's hand. Calm down my would-be father-in-law, that man said in his cold voice with his cold gaze.

On the other hand Rajputs were ready to leave. Viraj and Vinita come fast, Manisha said.
Yes Choti maa I am coming but your daughter is taking to much time, Viraj said. Offo kya karu iss ladki ka, Manisha said and hit her head by her hand. Maa mai aa gyi bas woh Vikram bhaiya ka call aaya tha woh airport pohoch gaye hai humein aane ke liye bola hai. Lets go come on, Vinita said.

They all left from their. Vikram, Simran, Abhinav, Raghav and Ashish were already there. Aree Ashish beta tum kab aaye, Dada ji asked. Dada ji woh mai aaj hi 1 pm ko aaya tha actually I had some work so I came but now it's over, Ashish said.

Our private jet will arrive in few minutes, Vikram said. Everyone was waiting for the jet but suddenly Shivani thought that she should tell Vikram about Ishita.

Vikram, Shivani said and Vikram replied , haan Maa. Tujhe Pandit ji ki beti yaad hai jisse tu mandir mai mila tha, Shivani said. Haan Maa... Vikram was going to say but their jet arrived and everyone attention was on it.

Let's go our jet has arrived, Viraj said. And everyone went inside it. They all took their seat . Vikram sat at the backside and went busy in his phone.

Who the hell are you and why you are calling my dad your would-be father-in-law? Himanshu said . Till this time Ishita was so scared that her eyes were moist and she was hiding herself behind Himanshu.

Aww my baby girl are you scared?, that man said. Stop this nonsense and tell me who are you? Himanshu shouted. Keep your voice low Mr. Himanshu Tiwari, that man said. Who are you and how did you know my name? Himanshu said in fearful voice.

I am Sagar Yadav the very well-known person, don't you know me? Sagar said.

Flash back.

When Sagar Yadav saw Ishita in afternoon . He was so lost in her beauty. Her eyes, smile, lips, hair everything was going in his mind. So he decided to find everything about her and to get her. He said to one of his man to find each and every information about her.

Ishita Tiwari you will be mine just mine.Whatever I like is only mine, if it is not mine then it will not be for anyone else. List was clearly visible in his eyes. I have spent so many nights with different beautiful girl from every country but I have never seen such beauty anywhere else.

His man called and gave all the information about her to him. But Sagar didn't Know that Ishita is going to get married to someone else. In evening around 7:00 pm Sagar Yadav and his man arrived at Tiwari's house but they saw that door is locked. Open this fu*king door, Sagar Yadav said. And his man opened it. And they went inside the house.

Flash back ends.

Sagar Yadav got up from the sofa and went towards Ishita. Even now lust was clearly visible in his eyes. Sagar's man caught Tiwari's and held a gun to his head except Ishita. Ishita was trembling in fear when Sagar came near her. Choro meri beti, Sunil shouted. Maine pakda hi kaha hai jo chor du, Sagar said with devilish smile. Meri behen se dur reh kamine, Himanshu said in a loud voice.

Sagar went towards him and put his finger on Himanshu's lips and said , Agar ek aur word nikala apne muh se toh mai tumhari behen ko abhi yaha se apne saath le jaunga. Himanshu was scared that what if he does something wrong with my sister. Riya and Rameshwari were trying to free themselves from those mans.

Sagar placed his hand on Ishita's face and she pushed him and said, don't you dare to touch me Or else I will kill you. Seeing her saying this he said, Don't worry baby girl you are special. I will not touch you without your permission but if I can't touch then no one else can touch you do you get that.

He smirked and said, Boys leave them. Ishita see you again. I will come again to see you. Sagar winked at Ishita and left from there with his Mans.

------------------------------------------

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊