Finally reached Rajput Mansion.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊

𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 😉

------------------------------------------

Accha hua pehle pata chal gaya warna bohot badi gadbad ho jati, police man said while wiping his sweat. We are almost there Uncle. We will be their in 30 minutes, the truck driver said to Sunil.

I wish that no one come and interrupt in between so we can arrive Rajput mansion quickly, sunil was talking to himself. Dad I am really sorry. Because of me this all things are happening, Ishita said while crying. Dad I can't see you all in this pain. You should have done as that man said you all to do. Atleast you would have been living peaceful life, Ishita said while crying.

Sunil said while caressing Ishita's hair,It's not like that beta, if my children are not happy then how can I be happy? Huh? How can I live? So stop thinking this all okey. I want you to always smile. You deserve all the happiness my daughter. Promise me that even if I am not there tomorrow, you will never stink, you will never be weak, you will never be tired of life and you will always smile, you will always be happy, child.You are my strong baccha na, Sunil said while caressing her hair.

Hmm pita ji I am strong and I will always try to be happy and make everyone's else happy, Ishita said in her sweet and low voice.

𝗜𝗻 𝗩𝗥 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲.

So he again  want me to ruin their plan . Vikram said in his deep voice. Yes sir. They all are gathering on 29 July, Ashish said. So whats the plan, Abhinav asked. Where is Raghav? Ashish asked and Abhinav. Hmm he is not in India right now he has gone for some important surgery.

We want more information Ashish, Vikram said and he left from there. This man is never serious about his work today it's 26 July and they are planning something big on 29 July we don't have time and he is being so calm, Abhinav said while looking at the door. Don't you know him. Even he is calm outside he is planning something very big in his mind that's what Vikram is. He can fool millions of people by his calmness. And no one can escape from his hand if Satan want to do something he will definitely do that in such a way that everyone's soul will tremble by his name, Ashish said and smirks then he hit Abhinav's head by his pen and went from there.

These both people are so calm even in this situation, Abhinav said while nodding his head in left and right direction.

Vikram went towards his car and left from there.

On the other hand. Ishita and Sunil were on the main gate of Rajput mansion. The guards started to search the truck and they saw Ishita and his dad. They pulled both of them out and yelled at the driver, what they both are doing in the truck? Were you trying to do something wrong? Huh?

No.. No you are mistaking Mister we are not bad person and it's not their fault actually I want to meet Mr. Varun Rajput, Sunil said . You can't meet him now get out from here. Guard's said and pushed Sunil and he jerked.

Why are you pushing my dad ? Go and tell Dada ji that Tiwari's are here to meet him, Ishita said while holding her dad.

One of the gaurd went inside his cabin and and talked something he came out from his cabin told both of them , you can go. Ishita and Sunil went inside the Rajput mansion. First they were amazed by seeing such a big house. Meri beti iss ghar mai shaadi kr ke bohot sukoon se rahegi, Sunil said in his mind.

They came inside the house. Varun and everyone were looking at them in worry. Tiwari what happened and why all of sudden you are here. And why you both are in this state, Varun said in worried tone. Kya bataye hum aapko Rajput sahab, Sunil said with teary eyes and he explained each and everything that happened after going from rajput mansion to their house.

Kya!! Aapne humein pehle kyu nhi bataya, Shivam said. Shivam knew that Sagar is very bad person. He knows how he spend his night with different girls . How he treats them and how he even killed so many girls. He always say that he will make them his wife but after he is bored with that girl he sell them and know he was behind Ishita.

Aap yaha baithiye Tiwari ji. Aao yaha betho Ishita beta, shivani said. Here drink this water. I am sorry this all happened because of me, Ishita lowered her eyes and said . It's not your fault, Shivam, Shivani, Varun, Manish and Manisha said together. Ishita looked at all of them. Then I should leave now, Sunil said. Where are you going now . Rest here and Why you told them to go there. You should have told them to come here this place is much safer than that place, Varun said and everyone agreed by his word.

Yes you are right but I still have to go there, Sunil was convincing them that and at the last they agreed to him and said that okey as you wish Tiwari ji. But atleast have something before you leave. Yeah sure, Sunil said.

Dad don't go or else take me too with you, Ishita said while looking at him. How can I take you with me beta. Now this is your house and they are your family members. Remember what you promised okey, Sunil said while comforting Ishita. Sunil ate his lunch and was now going to leave from there.

Pita ji , Ishita came and hugged him. Please Dad go safely and when you arrive there please make sure to call me and please take care of yourself, Ishita said in chocked voice.

Sunil smile and then he left from there. Rajputs said him that he can go there by private jet but Sunil said no he won't use any vehicle. And then he went from there.

Shivani took Ishita to her room. Here this is your room. Now go and take bath I will bring clothes for you, Shivani said smiling. Ishita nodded and then she went inside the bathroom.

A car stopped at the door. Vikram came out of it. Vikram went towards his room. Varun saw that and he decided that he will get Vikram and Ishita married tomorrow. As pandit ji said that there are 2 days perfect for their marriage. First 𝟮𝟳 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 and second 𝟮𝟵 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁.

-----------------------------------------

𝕀𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕍𝕚𝕜𝕣𝕒𝕞 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨?

THANK ALOT GUYS TO THEM WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND GIVING THEIR PRECIOUS REVIEWS 🥰😘

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊