Sweetheart..

Hello cuties 🥰 so here you go with the chapter❤ I hope you will like it and please do click on the star and follow me on Wattpad for new updates 🌼✨

NOTE :- If you are reading this then please click on the star⭐ right now and enjoy the chapter.

___________________________________________________________________

Raghav said to everyone that she is fine and you can take her back, I will tell another Doctor, he will file the discharge paper for you. Take care of her and let her rest now, he said and left from there while giving a genuine smile .

Everyone did all the procedure and took ishita back to Rajput mansion.

Meanwhile, in the basement there was a secret room. Where Raghav, Abhinav, Simran and Vikram were there. Temperature of the room was serious. Vikram explained everything about what Ishita said. Raghav and Simran were shocked but Abhinav and Vikram's were reactionless. So, you are saying that..that you met her before 6 years ago and she saved you? Simran asked.

Abhinav nodded at her question. Vikram was still lost in his own thoughts. Who the heck did that to her, Vikram said in low but firm voice.

After some time Ashish called Vikram, Vikram picked up the call. Sir, I got the information about that incident that happened 6 years ago. Vikram smirked and said, Good, meet me in Mansion, he said and hanged up the call.

𝗜𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.

Ishita was in her room laid on the bed, Shivani was caressing her hair and Manisha was feeding her food. Ishita's eyes we're slightly moist because no one did this for her ever. I am so lucky that I have you all by my side, Ishita said in chocked voice. Shivani and Manisha smiled at her words. We are most luckiest person because we have you beta, Shivani said.

Yes that's true, we are more luckier than you, Ishu beta, Manisha said. Ishita finished her food . Can..Can I ask you something Maa, Ishita asked hesitantly. Yes Ishu, ask whatever you want, Shivani said.

Maa, did Vikram ji had an accident 6 years ago? Ishita asked. Shivani sighed off and closed her eyes, remembering how Vikram was soaked in blood. Hmm.. Yes , but who told you about this, Shivani asked curiosly. Ugh.. Vikram ji told me Maa, Ishita said while ignoring her gaze. Shivani smiled and told her to not think so much and take rest. She laid Ishita on her bed , Covered her by blanket. Sleep well, she said and went out.

Ashish entered in the house he saw shivani and then he touched her feet. How are you Shivu Maa, he asked. Shivani pinches his ears and asked, You remember you Shivu Maa after so many years, huh? Where were you? Why you didn't even called me?

Ashish removed her hand from his ears and while caressing his ears he said, Maa you know your son, he gave me so much work that I didn't even had much time to sleep too. As Ashish stopped talking, Vikram, Abhinav, Simran and Raghav came in the house and asked, What's going on here. Shivani looked at Vikram in anger . Before Vikram can say anything, she left from there in anger.

Vikram sighed off and said, I have to do something. They all went inside there room but Vikram's eyes were locked at Ishita's room. His steps started moving automatically towards her room.

Ishita was sleeping but not peacefully. She was sweating so much. Everything that happened till now from 6 years ago to the day she got news about her dad was going in her dreams like nightmare. She grabbed bedsheets so tightly. Vikram moved closer and sat on the edge of the bed. He held her wrist and started caressing it. He slowly whispered in near her ears in low husky voice, everything is fine sweetheart , now I am here with you. I will not let anything happen to you.

He held Ishita in his arms. He patted her back slowly so she could feel comfortable. Shivani was in her room , What happened Shivani? Is everything alright? Shivam asked her. Nothing is alright. You know what Ishita's condition is right now. I was thinking to have her viel lifting ceremony to tell everyone in the world about our Daughter in law but see, What your son did, Shivani said. I think I should see Ishita again before sleeping, she said. Hmm.. Sure , Shivam said.

Shivani went towards Ishita's room but her door was slightly opened. She just leaned slightly as she was able to hear Vikram's voice coming out of the room. There was a small smile on her face while listening to him. All anger inside her towards Vikram vanished and she thought that she should give one last chance to him.

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 🌼𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊