Date fixed

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

------------------------------------------

So it were you Miss Ishita Tiwari who saved my life on that day. That's why I felt like I have seen you before. But why didn't you talked about this incident with me? Did she forgot about this?

Ishita and her family arrived Rajput Mansion. Varun said happily. Shivani beta please bring Arti plate my soon granddaughter in law came. Ishita smiled a little after listening this and then she touched his feet.

Varun immediately hold her shoulder shoulder and said, you are like my daughter and daughters never touches anyone's feet because they are the form Lord Laxmi. Did you get that beta. Ishita god a bit emotional and her eyes became slightly moist after hearing such words. Because her step mother and riya always said that she is wretched girl.

Yes uncle I got it. Ishita said and Varun corrected her Statment and said, call me dada ji beta. Ishita smiled and said, yes dada ji. Abb yahi khade rahoge kya sab. Tiwari ji ander aaiye,Manisha said.

Haan haan come in Tiwari ji , shivam said and Sunil Tiwari said, yes yes let's go Rameshwari. They all moved towards the hall were another pandit was already sitting. Namaskar Tiwari ji, that pandit said and Sunil also said, Namaskar Namaskar, while folding his hand.

Toh Vikram kaha hai kahi nazar nhi aa raha, Sunil mentioned. He had some work so he is not here. But you don't worry about him, Shivam said.

Waah dono ke bhag khul jayenge ek dusre se vivaah kr ke, pandit ji said. 2 din bohot subh hai inke vivaah ke liye.

Yeh toh bohot acchi baat hai.. Haina Tiwari ji, Varun said and everyone nodded their head. Everyone was happy but Riya was coursing Ishita in her mind. This wretched girl took my happiness, my future husband and all these money too. You will never be happy. You will always cry in pain.

Pandit ji konsi tarik hai bataiye, Manish said and everyone's eyes we're on pandit ji. There are two best day for their marriage. Either on 𝟮𝟵 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 or on 𝟮𝟳 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 . Pandit ji said. Actually 27 July will be so soon like today it's 22 July how we will prepare everything. Wedding dresses, Hotel selection and we have to invite so many people. So I think 29 August will be better, isn't it papa ji. Shivani said .

Actually Badi bahu is right. We have to make so much preparation. So 29 August is fixed. Okey beta.. Are you happy that you have almost more than one month to live with you Mom - Dad. And don't worry about this marriage you go to shopping with your friends and select your dresses Varun said.

Shivam called one of the staff and said, Bring sweets. Sabka muh mitha karo...per sabse pehele mera muh mitha hoga, Varun picked one kaju katli from the plate and was going to eat it but Shivani and Manisha both stopped him and took that Sweet from his hand and said Papa ji no sweet.. You know na you have diabetes.

Aree aaj ek din khane se kuch nhi hota beta and Varun ate that sweet . Shivani said in shocked expression , Papa ji you are behaving like a small kid. Seeing both of them like this everyone chuckled and Seeing Ishita smile.

Shivam put his hand on Ishita's head and said, Humare Family mai apka swaagat hai beta. Aur mujhe sasur ji jaisa treat maat krna samjhe na aap... Mai bhi apka Papa jaisa hu. Ishita smiled and said ji papa ji. Her voice was so soft that Smile appeared on everyone's face after listening it.

Yaar humari soon hone wali Bhabhi apki voice kitna accha hai. Mai toh har ek second yeh sunn sakti hu, Vinita said. Which make Ishita shy. Ji aisi baat nhi hai , ishita said while blushing. Her checks were fully pink because of Vinita's compliment.

Both the family were chitchatting together and it was almost 9 pm. Vikram was playing next video but there was nothing in it. In the last video again same man appeared wearing same mask. So you were wasting your time on me huh? Hahahaha congratulations Mr. Vikram Rajput you successful wasted your time. You want to know who I am? Why I am doing this ? That man was saying this. Vikram threw that Laptop in anger on the floor.

Everyone came inside the cabin and saw Laptop on the floor and then saw Vikram.
What happened Vikram. Everyone asked.

Find all the information about this man 𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗽𝘂𝘁 ( Vikram's another childhood friend and his personal assistant he is very passionate about his work when Ashish was almost 6 years old at that time Varun adopted Ashish from then Ashish is part of Rajput family)
Okey sir, Ashish said.

------------------------------------------

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊