Kill him!!

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊

𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 😉

------------------------------------------

𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗺.

Rameshwari started unpacking her things. She was placing all the stuffs . Now she took Vermillion from her pusre and was going to place it near mirror. Accidentally her Vermillion fall on the ground and it spread all over the ground.

Himanshu came in her room at the same time. He saw Vermillion is spread all over the ground and Rameshwari was looking at that with teary eyes. Mom what happened are you alright? Himanshu came near her and make her sit on the bed and he sat on his knee.

Mom are you hurt anywhere, himanshu said. I don't know why but I am getting a strange vibes. I think that you dad is in danger. Himanshu I want to talk to him. Please call him. Do anything but I just want his update right now, Rameshwari said with her teary eye and chocked voice. Wait mom.. Wait listen to me. First of all don't think these all things just because your Vermillion fell down okey? Himanshu said.

I don't know anything I just want to talk to your dad right now Himanshu, Rameshwari said . Okey wait let me make a call to that number which dad told me to write before leaving. Himanshu went into his room and took that paper on which he wrote the number. He called on that number, hello hello, himanshu said. Ji kahiye hum apki kya madat kar sakte hai? Man said from the other side.

Hmm actually I want to know to whom I am talking now? Himanshu asked . Hello I am Varun Rajput and you? Varun said. Oh uncle I am Himanshu Tiwari actually I wanted to know that do my Sister and Dad came there . Are they safe and do you know what happened in banaras? Himanshu said this. Rameshwari was waiting for his answer.

Yes they came and we all know everything about this and don't worry beta we already sent security nothing will happen to you. And Sunil ji left from here today itself. He will be there with you in some days. I told him that he came take my private jet but he refused and said that he don't want anyone to know about this.

Okey uncle we understand it and thank you so much that you are doing this all for us, himanshu said. There is nothing to say thank you beta we are family isn't it? So it's my right to protect everyone beta, Varun said. Hmm you are right uncle, himanshu said. Okey then good night beta. Good night uncle have a sweet dreams. They hanged up the call.

Next morning. At 5:00 am Ishita woke up and heard noise coming out from her room. She took a deep breath and sat on the bed. What going on there, Ishita thought to herself and went into bathroom. She brushed her teeth and came out from the bathroom.

She sighed off and said, Dad , Himanshu, Maa everyone I miss you alot. She looked around her room with disappointment and said, Where we all used live together and where I we are living very far from each other. All because of that man. I wish someone could punish him.