LET HIM DIE.

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

Guys please show your support and comment about do you liked my story or I have to improve my writing skills please comment if you want next part🙏🏻

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊.

------------------------------------------

He is the owner of big transport company. The SY transport and he do illegal activities too. The biggest drug mafia of underworld and he even transport body organ for money without any legal permission but no one dares to raise their voice in front of him. If anyone does.... Then that person's death body won't be able to find.

Sagar Yadav saw Ishita when she was talking to Akshara while smiling. Who is she, sagar asked to owner of IMS-BHU medical college. In low voice he said, sir she the brilliant student of our college Ishita Tiwari. She is the daughter of Sunil Tiwari one of the well-known Pandit in Banaras. Very interesting, Sagar Yadav said with lust and devilish eye. Like something dirty was going on in his mind. He said to one of his bodyguard to go and pick her from there but suddenly she disappeared. Actually she went with her brother who was standing there waiting for her .

Aur batao di Akshara di ne phir se cheating ki na, Himanshu said while teasing Akshara. Chup kr tu maine kuch cheating nhi ki hai samjha na ,Akshara said while being irritated by Himanshu's questions and Ishita said to both of them. Guys will you please stop now everyone is looking at us. Let's go from here okey then we will talk about this. Okey madam both Himanshu and Akshara said at a time.

Okey then I am leaving now I have to go bye bye take care Ishu. Said Akshara. Hmm okey, you too take care. Ishita said and then Himanshu said, go safe Akshara di bye. Toh chale di, Himanshu said. Haan chalo, Ishita replied. They both sat in rickshaw and went from there. Find all information about this girl. Sagar Yadav said to his bodyguard. Yes sir, bodyguard said.

𝗔𝘁 𝗩𝗥 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲.

In the basement Vikram, Abinav and Raghav was standing with a girl named 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗼.Bhai maine yehi hai woh jisne Gangster ko bheja tha uss din, Simran said to Abhinav.

But Simran who are they and how did you find them? Raghav said and Vikram who was standing quietly now came towards those man and said with his death stares in harsh voice , tell me why you did this and who told you to do this. For whom you are working tell me Or other wise you will suffer a lot . TELL ME!!! , this time Vikram shouted in a very loud voice that even Abhinav, Raghav and Simran were scared.

I don't know who was it. We got 1 crs to kill you and your family but that person told me to give this message to you, that man said. Vikram hold that Gangster neck in his hand and his eyes had turn red due to anger and said. If you dare to lie you will suffer a lot that even your soul will cry in pain.

While trembling and in pain that man said, I swear on my kids and wife sir but I really didn't.. Aah my neck I am unable to breath... Vikram leave his neck..Vikram please he will die. LET HIM DIE. Vikram shouted in a loud voice and everyone became silent. Vikram was so angry that his nerves were visible around his neck and head. Tell me what that man said, Vikram said in anger while loosing his grip on that mans neck.

Breathing heavily that man said to Vikram. Sir... Sir that person said that even of you and your family members are safe now but this will not last long you all have to suffer and he even gave us this pen drive. He gave that pen drive to Abhinav while Vikram holding gun in his hand and said, He will make meuhh Vikram Rajput suffer. Just wait and watch you will get to know who will suffer.

Vikrams eyes were red in anger and just then he shoot all the mans present there and said, Everyone who tries to hurt my Family even in their dream will suffer a lot 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦., Vikram screamed just then it started lightning very loudly. That Abhinav, Raghav and Simran were startled.

----------------------------------------

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘝𝘪𝘬𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘙𝘢𝘫𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺?

𝘞𝘩𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 ?

Guys please show your support and comment about do you liked my story or I have to improve my writing skills please comment if you want next part🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊