Revenge starts.

Hello cuties 🥰 so here you go with the chapter❤ I hope you will like it and please do click on the star and follow me on Wattpad for new updates 🌼✨

NOTE :-  If you are reading this then please click on the star⭐ right now and enjoy the chapter.

____________________________________________________________________________

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴..

Vikram was in Istanbul he was sitting in his balcony and was drinking coffee. He received a call from an unknown number. He picked up the call, Sir we got their location and information too. Today at 8:00 pm they are having meeting in FOUR SEASON HOTEL, Istanbul. It's time for Satan to wake up. Inform this to 𝟱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲, Vikram said and hanged up the call. He laughed devilishly and said, Now your countdown starts.

𝘈𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵...

It was almost 7:55 pm. Sir few members will not be able to come today. We should not wait for them then. Let's start the meeting. Are you going to start this meeting without us, One man and a girl came inside the basement meeting room with guns in their hand. They were looking like they took a blood bath. They were soaked with blood from head to toe.

Who.. Who are you? Minister of Istanbul said to them. Everyone in the room were so shocked to see them like that and pointed their gun towards those both. They both were none other than, Simran and Abhinav.

Don't step forward or else I will shoot you.That minister said while loading his gun. Bodyguard where are you? Kill them both.

Simran and Abhinav both laughed at his this sentence. He was confused seeing them laughed but then he heard the whistling.

Everyone were shocked. Everyone's eyes popped out after seeing Satan. Satan was wearing black mask on his face so no one could se him and if anyone saw his face then it mean that he/she is going to die.

Satan came inside that room holding one of the bodyguards head in his hand. Everyone inside the room started breathing heavily. The temperature of that room raised, everyone knows that no one is more cruel that Satan. He kill in such a way that even their soul is scared of him. And now today he was standing in front of them holding a cutted head in his hand soaked with blood.

Satan threw that head towards the minister and said, What wishes you all have before dying. Because you all have less then 5 minutes to breath. What wrong we did to you Satan please leave us. The Arabian organ smuggler knelt down in front of him and started to begging for his life.

Simran and Abhinav smirked and then Abhinav held his hair and dragged him towards the table and slammed his head on the table so hard that his head started bleeding. Satan pulled a chair and sat on it.

One person is dead now whose turn it will be, Satan said while pointing his gun to find new target to kill. Then minister pointed his gun towards Satan and fired it. But Satan jerked it and killed that minister. Everyone else started to fire their gun to kill Satan, Simran and Abhinav. Simran rolled under the table and got out from the other side where Turkish Mafia was Standing. She kicked his leg and made him fall on the ground then she fired the gun and killed him. She did it under 1 min.

Satan killed Uzbekistan mafia and at the same time he killed 2 more people. One man held Abhinav's shoulder from back and one man punched Abhinav in his stomach but then Abhinav kicked him and Simran shooted the other man who held Abhinav. Then someone shot Simran's right leg and Abhinav shot that man who shot Simran.

Satan, Simran and Abhinav killed everyone except the one who organized this meeting. Satan hit that person by the chair due to which he fainted.

Abhinav held Simran in his arms and Satan gestures his guards to bring that man with him and clear all this mess.