DAD!!!!

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊

𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 😉

------------------------------------------

𝗜𝗻 𝗨𝗣

Bhaisab wheels are puncher can you come out to the auto for a while so I can fix it, Auto driver said. First Sunil hesitate but then he came out of the Auto. Sunil was looking here and there continuously.

Suddenly a strong storm came and Sunil's hid his face by his hand as the sands where going into his eyes. The thin towel by which he covered his face fell on the ground. But he suddenly picked that towel and again covered his face.

But he didn't know that someone saw his face from distance. Boss her Father is there in front of us. What we have to do? One man said on the phone while talking to someone and it was none other than Sagar yadav. Kill him!! Sagar said from the other side and hanged up the call.

In VR Mansion.

Ishita came out of the room in veil . No one was able to see her face but still she was looking so beautiful. Vinita came towards Shivani and said , badi maa badi maa this lehenga is so beautiful wait.. No bhabhisa's beauty is making this lehenga so beautiful. I know that beta Ishita will look so gorgeous in this , Shivani said. Vikram came downstair from his room and everyone's eyes were fixed on him . Ishita's eyes were fixed on him but Vikram didn't even saw her for a second. He came near Shivani and said, if everyone here is ready then lets go I don't want to waste my time anymore.

Everyone left from there and reached at a big Shiv shakti temple and it was now almost 7:40 am . Pandit ji said, come here all the arrangements are done . Temple was beautifully decorated with flowers it was so peaceful and elegant . Thank you Pandit ji you did a great job in short period of time, Varun said happily.

Where is Groom and bride call them fast we don't have much time, Pandit ji said . They both sat in front of havan kund. Pandit ji kept a tray and said them to exchange their garlands.

Pandit ji said, call someone from bride side to do kanya daan. At this time everyone was silent. Ishita's eyes were filled with tears. No one is here from bride side so I am going to do it, Shivam said and did that ritual.

Now put this Vermilion on her, Pandit ji said and passed the box of Vermillion to Vikram. Vikram with his expressionless face took that Vermilion and putted in the middle partitions of her hair. He didn't lifted the veil and he put that Vermilion so rudely.

Now take this mangalsutra and put it around her neck. Vikram picked that mangalsutra rudely and put that around her neck.While putting it his nails badly pricked her neck. She closed her eyes tightly as it was hurting so much. Now both of you stand to take round around this fire. Ishita stand up but her lehenga was a bit havey and big too. She was about to fall on that havan kund but Vikram held her hand and pulled her towards him.

Vikram was looking at her in anger. He whispered in her ears, Don't do such stupid things to waste my time. I don't want to be with even for a second. I don't know what is your plan that you came into my family and forced my family to force me to get married to you. He said this and picked her in his arms.

Wow bhaiya!! Vinita shouted. This is so romantic but it's sad that we don't even have video cameras that we could record their marriage, Vinita said and pouted.

Viraj hits her head slightly and said, Why are you being sad duffer. We can record it in our phone. Ooh thats a great idea bhaiya, Vinita said happily and started to take their video.

They complete their seven Rounds around fire and now they went inside the temple near Shivling and took blessing from him.

Then Vikram removed his that stole which was tied with Ishita's viel. He threw that stole on the ground. And left from their. No one was happy by his this behavior but they knew that this will happen. But they all were happy that now finally Ishita and Vikram got married.

After Vikram went from their. Ishita touched everyone's feet and took their blessing. Her behavior her manners made everyone smile. Your daughter in law is a pure diamond, Pandit ji said. Of course she will be the pure diamond because I am the one who chooses her for my Grandson, Varun said making proud face.

Oh my mata ji. Papa ji this is wrong you are taking all the credit. Even didi and I, we both  helped you in this. Remember it was didi who confessed Vikram to get married, Manisha said which made everyone laughed.

They all left from there and arrived Rajput mansion.

Ishita , Viraj and Vinita were standing outside the gate. Shivani came with a rice pot she placed that rice pot in front of her and then placed a red plate in front of that pot.

Ishita kick this pot and then put your feet in this plate. Ishita pushed that pot slightly. She was going to put her feets in that plate but then she saw Vikram coming down with a bag.

Following her gaze Shivani too saw that Vikram is coming with a bag. Are you going somewhere? Shivani asked. Vikram ignored her words and went from there in anger.

The very next moment Manisha said, Ishita come on let's do the ritual. Ishita did every ritual now only two rituals were pending. First  , pehli rasoi and Second, veil lifting ritual done by the husband. As Vikram was not there so they decided to do it after he come back.

Ishita went inside her room and changed the dress. She sat on the sofa and said , I so tired. But I miss you guys. She went out from her room. She was wearing a simple yellow kurti with one side braid.

She came in the kitchen to help. Shivani explained her where everything is placed and Manisha said her what she can make. What everyone like and how much amount of spiciness they need how much sugar they take ,everything.

Wait Ishita can you do me a favor. In hall I forgot my phone can you go bring me that , Shivani asked. Yes of course Maa I will, Ishita said and went towards the hall.

Viraj , Shivam and Manish were in hall they were watching news on the TV and also they were doing some work on their laptop.Ishita picked the phone and was going towards the kitchen.

Suddenly she heard, well-known Priest of Banaras died in an accident. Her heart skipped it's beat for a second she turned to see that priest face. She saw that it was none other than Sunil.

DAD!!!! Ishita screamed loudly
Everyone's eyes were on Ishita and then they saw what News reporter were showing on Television.

Everyone were shocked. Shivani and Manisha came near Ishita and held her hand. They tried to calm down but she was crying badly.

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

THANK ALOT GUYS TO THEM WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND GIVING THEIR PRECIOUS REVIEWS 🥰😘

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊