We have to leave.

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 ⭐

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊

𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 😉
------------------------------------------

He smirked and said, Boys leave them. Ishita see you again. I will come again to see you. Sagar winked at Ishita and left from there with his Mans.Everyone was startled.

Papa.. Ishita ran towards Sunil and hugged him. Di are you okey, Himanshu came near her. Aree karam jali ab kya kr diya tu ne. Mera ghar, barbaad krne pe kyu tuli hai tu. Rameshwari said while hitting her head. Ishita was crying badly that she fainted and himanshu screamed. Diii!!

Ishita beta!! Sunil said in worried tone. Himanshu call badi kaki. Ji papa, himanshu said went to his neighbors house. Badi kaki.. Badi kaki di achanak se behosh ho gyi. Himanshu said in worried tone his eyes were moist. Seeing his condition even badi kaki got worried. Himanshu held badi kaki's wrist and took her with him.

Sunil and riya took Ishita to her bedroom and laid her on the bed. Badi kaki came and sat next to Ishita. She checked Ishita's pulse and said, She fainted because of fear. Kya kuch hua tha yaha?

Badi kaki a strange thing happened, some people came and entered our house and said that they will take Ishita away from here. Sunil said. Papa, he is a very bad person, he has ruined the lives of so many girls and now he is  behind my sister. Dad we have to do something. Dekhiye waise baat shi keh raha hai Himanshu, Rameshwari said. Mosa ji we should inform Rajput's about this, Riya said. Sunil was about to call but he said, I don't think they will pick up the call now. Why dad why they won't pick up the call, Himanshu said. Because now they will be in flight.

Rajput's were on their way . Dada ji was looking out the window while drinking coffee. Bhagwan ji , just let me see Vikram's marriage, after that if you want, call me to you, Dada ji said in his mind and his eyes were slightly moist. Kya hua papa, Shivam came near him and asked. Kuch nhi beta. Bas yehi bhagwan ji se keh raha tha ki Vikram ki shadi dekhe bager nhi aaunga unke pass, vVarun said and Everyone around him chuckled. Aree whats there to laugh I am serious, Varun said. Oh Tiwari ji is calling me, but why? Oh no what is this yaar. My phone. Varun said. What happened dad, is everything alright? Manish asked. No actually Tiwari ji was calling but my phone is dead now. Give me your phone Manish let me call him back.

No calls now we are in airplane. So everyone put your phone on Airplane mode, Vikram said from behind . But what if something urgent comes up, Varun said . No dad he might be calling to ask that whether we have reached or not, Shivam said. And Varun said , maybe you are right.

Still Dad let's try, Himanshu said. Sunil tried  to call Varun but as he said the number was not reachable. Dad now we don't have any other option, Himanshu said in serious tone while looking at Ishita and holding her hand. Now we have to move from here. We have to leave this state as soon as possible. 

Huh? What are you talking about. Where we will go? Rameshwari said. He is right Rameshwari, Sunil said looking into her eyes. But they will find us. If he thinks to do something he will definitely do it , Riya said in worried tone.

Papa, I am taking the entire family with me to the ashram in Assam and for now you will be taking Ishita to Mumbai, to Rajput's. And then after explaining each and everything you will too come to Ashram, Himanshu said.

------------------------------------------
THANK ALOT GUYS TO THEM WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND GIVING THEIR PRECIOUS REVIEWS 🥰😘

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊