He have to pay..

NOTE :- IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PLEASE CLICK ON STAR RIGHT NOW.. THANK YOU. ❤🌼✨

𝗛𝗲𝘆 cuties 🥰𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 🥺𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗻

ɢᴜʏs ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ 🥺ᴏʀ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ to ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ skills ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ next ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆😊

𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙥𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 😉

------------------------------------------

Everyone were shocked. Shivani and Manisha came near Ishita and held her hand. They tried to calm down but she was crying badly.

In Assam.

Rameshwari was cleaning her room. Kaki.... Kaki  one teenaged boy came while running in her room. Kaki Kaka is on TV that right now, while breathing heavily he said. Rameshwari was surprise and said, what did you said? Kaki kaka is on TV something happened to him . Rameshwari dropped that broom and ran towards the hall . 

She saw the news , today the one of the well-known priest of Banaras died in an accident . As per the new given by our teammate this morning when the auto driver came out of the auto to buy water then a drunk truck driver crashed his truck and in this incident the Priest died. After hearing this Rameshwari fainted.  Himanshu and  Riya came near her and picked her,maasi maais please say something maasi,Riya said in choked voice. 

Maa ...maaa please wake up maa, Himanshu said in choked voice. Oh god what wrong we did that you are giving us such cruel punishment.

Brother calm down...If we loose our  strength then how we will handle Maasi, Riya held Himanshu's shoulder and said.

That Sagar Yadav I will not leave him. He has to pay for what he did. I will kill him. He did all this things bloody bastard, Himanshu angrily said and was going out from the room but Riya suddenly came in front of him and stopped him and said, If we show up in front of him then he will kill us too. Police will take his side and even that driver confirmed that he was drunk when he hit Mosa ji. We don't have any other way. Now only we are here for masi. We have to be strong to keep Maasi strong.

Himanshu sat down on the floor. He put his hand on his head and started crying. After few minutes he stopped crying and came near Rameshwari and said, Maa we are here with you. You have to be strong maa. I promise you that he will be punished. Not by me then by someone else but he has to pay for all the wrong deed he did.

Riya was standing at the distance from them she thought to herself, This all happened because of you Ishita. You killed mosa ji and because of you Maasi fainted. You have to pay for this.

𝗜𝗻 𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻.

Ishita was crying badly. She said while crying, I will not leave that Sagar Yadav . I will case file against him. He killed my dad. Bhabhi sa calm down bhabhi sa please calm down, Vinita and Viraj tried to calme down her but she started crying even more.

Oh just calm down bhabhisa. Do you think that police will believe on your words? That truck driver already confirmed that he was drunk while driving and he didn't saw that auto. We don't have any evidence to prove that Sagar Yadav is guilty, Vinita said in loud voice.

Ishita stopped crying for a while but then she again started crying and said , This all happened because of me. They would have given me to that man so atleast they would have lived together and peacefully. After saying this she fainted.

Viraj came and took Ishita to her room and make her sleep on her bed. Shivani came near her and sat beside her. Please God meri beti ko ab aur taklif maat do. She already suffered so much pain alone. Please don't give her pain anymore, Shivani said while caressing Ishita's hair.

Didi I think we should let her rest. She might be so exhausted. I think Chachi is right Maa we should let bhabhisa rest, Viraj said. Shivani sighed off and said, well okey you all go I will come behind you. Everyone left from there except Shivani. She took a paper and wrote something on it and then she too left from there.

In evening around 5:30 pm Ishita woke up. She sat on the bed and thought to herself, was that all dream, then her eyes fall on the piece of paper near her bed.

She picked that and started to read what was written on that, I know beta this is easy for you but you have to be strong. Your dad sacrificed himself for you beta just to see you happy. So you have to be happy cause he is watching you from heaven. So no more tears . The one who did this will be punished . So beta don't flow your anger in the form of tears. Don't cool down your anger beta. He will pay for his all sins.

After reading this Ishita wiped her tear and said in anger, he has to pay for each and everything. She came out of the room and saw everyone was in hall sitting on the sofa. Bhabhisa you woke up, Viraj said. Ishita came near them and said hmm.

Ishu beta sir here I will bring something for you to eat. You didn't ate anything since morning, Manisha went towards kitchen bring something. Varun made Ishita sir beside him and asked, Are you okey beta. Hmm yes dada ji I am okey, Ishita replied.

Manisha came with the plate of food and placed it in front of her on the table. Ishita asked everyone, Have you eaten? Bhabhisa first you eat then we will eat, Vinita said softly. Well I am feeling a little bit uncomfortable can we all eat together? Ishita asked in soft voice. Sure we should eat together, Varun said. And everyone started to eat their dinner. Ishita didn't talk about her dad and she didn't even cried in front of them.

Vikram was in his Private jet looking outside the window. He was so lost in his thoughts. Even now he was holding Ishita's jhumka in his hand.

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴..

Vikram was in Istanbul he was sitting in his balcony and was drinking coffee. He received a call from an unknown number. He picked up the call, Sir we got their location and information too. Today  at 8:00 pm they are having meeting in FOUR SEASON HOTEL, Istanbul. It's time for Satan to wake up.  Inform this to 𝟱 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗾𝘂𝗲, Vikram said and hanged up the call. He laughed devilishly and said, Now your countdown starts.

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

THANK ALOT GUYS TO THEM WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND GIVING THEIR PRECIOUS REVIEWS 🥰😘

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊