Ishita got hurt!!

Hello cuties 🥰 so here you go with the chapter❤ I hope you will like it and please do click on the star and follow me on Wattpad for new updates 🌼✨

NOTE :-  If you are reading this then please click on the star⭐ right now and enjoy the chapter.

___________________________________________________________________

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘦..𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘢𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶......

Ishita's legs started to tremble. She went inside the kitchen again. She tried to hide herself from him. I don't want to make him angry anymore. He left this house because he was angry. If I made him angry again then he will never come back so I should make distance from him, Ishita thought to herself.

Vikram, Abhinav, Raghav and Simran came inside the house and the first thing Raghav and Simran asked was, Where is she? They sat on the dining table as Shivani make them sit for the lunch.

Who she? Viraj asked in confused tone. Vikram's wife, who else I would like to see. I know everyone here except her. Where is she? Raghav said. Ooh You are talking about bhabhisa. Let me show you where she is and what she was doing, Vinita said and headed towards the kitchen.

Ishita was looking at them from the corner of the door. When she saw Vinita coming towards her she went inside and started to pretend that she just finished making foods. Bhabhisa... Bhabhisa, everyone there is talking about you lets go and put your viel bhabhisa. You didn't had your Muh dikhai wala ritual. So let them wait to see this beautiful face, Vinita said with a wide smile on her face and mischief in her eyes.

Okey, but Help me to take this dishes there, Ishita said. Oh bhabhisa workers will do this you come with me, Vinita held her hand and took her towards the dining table where everyone were sitting.

Raghav was looking at Ishita and Vinita in surprise and said, Vinita you made her wear veil so we can't see her. Oh Raghav bhaiya, we didn't had her viel lifting ritual so before that you can't see my beautiful bhabhisa, Vinita said while teasing him. Meanwhile Simran quietly went behind Ishita and tried to lift her veil but Ishita pulled it down and said, Vinita.

Vinita looked at Ishita and Simran who was trying to pull up her veil. Simran no you can't do it stay away from her, Vinita said while removing Simran's hand from Ishita's veil. Here is all your food, The workers came with dishes made by Ishita. From the distance, Vikram and Abhinav were reading Ishita action and her behavior. When Ishita saw that Vikram was looking at her, she got little nervous and then she saw Abhinav looking at her in the same way. After she saw him something just got clicked in her head.

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮...

This started to scene just got clicked in her mind. What was that? Have I ever met him? Ishita thought to herself in her mind. Workers served the dishes. Here you go everyone and tell me how it is, Shivani said. Everyone started to eat it.

Mmmm, Aunty this is so good, did you changed your recipe? Because it doesn't taste like you made it, Simran said. After taking a bite Raghav said, Wow!! This is so good. Aaaah I really love it aunty. Vikram and Abhinav were amazed too after taking a bite. Really aunty we missed this food so much, Abhinav said.

Before anyone can say anymore Vinita said, this all food was prepared by one only my Bhabhisa. Raghav and Simran said, What?? Ohh god where were you? Why you took so much time to come in this devil's life. We would had this before if you came earlier, Vinita hit Raghav's head slightly and said, Stop talking nonsense and eat up fast.

When Vikram heard that this all was made by Ishita his hand stopped. He got up from the chair everyone saw that. Shivani asked, what happened son? You didn't liked it? Or are you not hungry?
I don't want to eat it anymore, Vikram said rudely without any expression . Ishita felt bad about this and she thought to herself, is he doing this because of me? I don't want anyone in this family to fight because of me. I should go instead of him.

Vikram started to go upstairs and Ishita followed him and held her shirt. Everyone were shocked by her this action. What bhabhisa is trying to do? Viraj said.

If you don't want me to be here then I will go back into room but you don't behave like this with others, Ishita said while holding Vikram's shirt sleeves. Now you will tell me what I have to do or what I don't have to do? And how dare you to come near me, huh? Vikram jerked his and which made Ishita fall from the stair to directly on the ground. She fell from above 25 stairs. She fall on her head. Her head started bleeding.

Everyone were shocked they ran towards Ishita, Shivani said call the driver we have to take her to hospital. Vikram downstairs and took Ishita in his arms. He never liked her but at this point his heart was beating so fast. Abhinav bring the car here. Vikram said. Everyone in the house was so worried about her. Dada ji came near Vikram and started hitting him by his stick. Because of my child is in this state, Dada ji started coughing. Papa.. Papa, leave him he have to take her to the hospital papa don't hit him.

Abhinav came with the car and Vikram sat behind and Raghav sat on the passenger seat. Take us to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. She is bleeding very much, Raghav said.

Vikram take this handkerchief, press it against her head. So that her bleeding will reduce, Raghav said. Vikram did as he said. Vikram was cursing himself for what he did. Because of him Ishita is in such condition. Abhinav speed up the car, Vikram screamed. And Abhinav did as Vikram said.

----------------------------------------

𝔾𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨. 😿

THANK ALOT GUYS TO THEM WHO ARE READING MY STORY AND GIVING THEIR PRECIOUS REVIEWS 🥰😘

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁🙏🏻

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 ⭐ 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 ✨

𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴. 😊