27

Then all of the sudden I felt a wave of heat rush over my body. I looked out the window and saw the moon, it wasn't full but it had this lighter pull on me. "Hon, its happening again" I soon as I said this pain came into my stomach. The pain made me drop on all fours and my bones started to crack and change shape. But for some reason this felt different. I saw my nails darken and lengthen into sharp claws. My hands changed shape. I look down at my feet and they were changing shape. But it only took a minute for them, my feet were the same as last time. Pain roared in my lowered back as my tail started to appear. It lengthened up to one meter long. My body itched and burned as white fur sprouted rapidly, from my tail to my face. My hair thickened and became part of my mane, my body cracked and grew in size. I hunched my shoulders as my wings started forming quickly and as they finished, the fur sprouted on them. I felt my ears crack and change shape, I groaned and moaned as my skull cracked. Tears formed in my eyes as I felt my face push out into a beak like muzzle. It was done. I looked at them and they came to me and hugged me. I looked at the tv and they were starting the countdown. Shelby and Steven and me started counting down. "HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!" celebrated, then out of my control  I grabbed them and we flew of  to the sky.