Capítulo sem título 94

mating and some fights, but without any deads - all ilussion powers...

12:09 After another experiment Stygius opened the gates of testing zone, and, looking at the dark bakugan, who reminded Dharak, asked him Here we go. So, how was that challenge for you?

- 12:10 I can test all my abilities with 100% accuracy and perfection, thank you. Kizuato's merged with all the bakugan clones. Master can i ask you something?

- 12:12 Arrogance will not serve you well. But since you love to study so much, then I have another test for will be connected with the test of your sense of touch, while all the other 4 organs will be disabled for the duration of the test. Explained to him Stygius and said And, what do you want to ask me?

- 12:14

Can i mate with the original bakugans?

- 12:15 Hm, mate with Dharak? Why do you need this? Asked him Stygius, sitting down on his chair

- 12:18 Not only with him (phantom dharak), also with dragonoid in his vexos neo form, helios, naga, wavern, genesis dragonoid and finally exodus (the original dharaknoid). (I have all the clones of them merged in my body)

I need to mate with them to create a hybrid bakugan, so we will have a new advantage in the battlefield, my master.

- 12:22 What a curios mix you have... but we have one little trouble; that's impossible. Even if we can do it, it'll be very difficult and dangerous. Do I need to explain it? Asked him Stygius, while in his hand appeared a cup of green tea and he started drinking it

- 12:25 I can brainwash their minds, so then won't remember anything. Or we can battle with them and after the fight, we can let them go, if they mate with me. The same way you let drago go after he fought dharak and naga.

- 12:30 Let me explain to you something: if you can beat Drago and the other dragons in his group, then Genesis and Exodus are much different than you think. Besides, they're the ones who divided the universe in two parts. However, there also appeared a third part of it, thanks to my long work for a whole millennia

- 12:31 So how it's this work?

- 12:33 If you want Vexos Neo Dragonoid so hard and so much, then we need to remove to those times where he was under Vexos control. What about Genesis and Exodus, you can forget this idea. You're no match for them

- 12:41 Regarding the dragonoid vexos, I already did that because I went back in the timeline and convinced him that we would have a hybrid son who would be able to defeat the vexos at that time. (he is in the next room), already with exodus (I am a descendant of him, (dharaknoids)), already in relation to genesis he is exodus' brother. As for the dharak, he's my father, and before he joined the new resistance we mated a few times, (but we haven't produced hybrid children yet). In the meantime can WE mate? .

- 12:52 While Kizuato was talking, Stygius dried his cup of tea and after his question, laughing a bit, said Do you really think I'll be interested in you as a sexual partner? Don't make me laugh more... besides, do you realize you've brought with your son some more troubles with these time plays in our university?

- 12:54 I wouldn't if I wasn't sure my son would be a valuable addition to our antiresistance group. In the meantime, I asked exodus to bring genesis, dharak, helios, naga and wavern to the mating chamber, after a bit of brainwashing and a conversation that they would be released after impregnating me.

- 13:03 Hmph. Do whatever you want, but don't take them too long, I need them. Still laughing, said Stygius and he just made his chair a sofa, on which he just lay down and began reading the unknown book