Capítulo sem título 172

Puss in boots, boots, raposo, kitty

Shrek Dragon, shrek donkey/horse

hold of you, so don't even try...sugarbutt." "Gaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Nnhhgghhh... Ah, H-Heliih, I-I need... A-Ahh-A breakh-!! I'm gonnah-!!" But before having the time to warn, a small squirt made it quite obvious. "Hmh. Oh please, cum all you have in ya. In fact, how dare you hold back on me? This is not pleasant enough for you, huh? I won't let you beat me in this game, babe." And just when Drago thought he would stop and come back up, he felt that something slithered into his tailhole, making him tear up, and let out such high pitch roaring, that the pyrus crystal shook. Drago would have run through the wall if he could. Oodly enough, this act they haven't performed yet during their many intimate actions. And it certainly made their bedroom a lot louder. Drago should have just stopped expecting that there was everything in the world they had already done. But no, Helios always surprised him with something new and more insane.

"And you, you have not only slowed me down, you have made me see that there's so much more in life, than just being the most powerful and baddest there is. Something that I almost gave up on...I don't know why I had such a hurry to almost die..." Helios murmured and finally came up when his tongue got tired, and went to suck Drago's side neck, till it had a purple marking on it. After Drago had calmed down that he was able to breath again, he rotated his head towards his lover and asked: "How would I slow you down? Or at least I hope I'm not. But for me, I wanted to settle down. I feel like since that last incident, I'm done for life getting into situations like that again..." Helios completely understood that one. That had been the most ever situation as he could imagine. And a one that he wished would never repeat itself again. "So doesn't it make you feel better that you're with me, in our own home, island even, with security like no other?" He asked wille caressing his chin and looked trustingly into his eyes. "Yes, it certainly does...you, out of all those things..." And Drago closed his eyes as he settled himself comfortably on top of Helios. "You, more than anything, make the difference. Because there's no one like you, Helios. No one, that could even begin to make me feel this way." He said eyes glittering, and caressed his burned cheeks. "Dragoh..." With such a deep emotional voice, Helios felt his own heartbeat spiking up after a long while. Drago knew just the right words to make him feel so special, and happy that he was alive today. He purred to him sweetly and pulled his head on top of Drago's warm one, and managed to fall asleep peacefully, all cuddled up together.

own hard member was already vibrating from wantfulness. He got to have him now, no matter what.

Spreading his legs apart from under him, he went over Drago's back and pushed him down. Knowing already how the other liked it, he went over to position himself, as his own erected member vibrated against the poor unaware dragonoids hole. Drago was already moaning with a high vocal, as his tail wrapped itself around the other dragonoids. "No rush, love... I plan on savoring it till the sweet climax..." He murmured, and went in as slowly as posible, but after few thrusts, it started to feel like torture. As the other started to moan on a completely different level, Pyronoid felt like someone had showered him with a flamethrower. Feeling his every scale stand up, he completely just went for it! Pressing his larger body against the other, he surrendered to the spell of lust, excitement, and sexual frustration.

Drago's sweet higher moans for sure did not alleviate his need, as he took a hold of his ass and lifted it even closer to his crotch. The pyrus emperor had never had such a tasteful sex with anyone before. The ruby red ones every move just turned him on even more. Especially when he started to wiggle and gripped onto the many pillows above his head, feeling how the other poked something with his glen. "Gaahh... Your sooh, weet... I guess I should be touched by that... But then again, I'll admit, I brought you some gifts to further help you to reach that need..." He said and glimpsed the nice smelling candles. "Guess what's behind those candles' lovely scent? The Goranda flowers. They are really special, not only because they bloom at night, but because they spread Fedromon, which of course adds to the sexual hormone level in our bodies. That's why it's the most desirable mating place. Perhaps one night, I can take you there..." He said, just as he couldn't hold his orgasm any longer, and the fresh warm cum filled the smaller dragonoids insides completely. Drago breathed heavily as his emerald eyes glittered in the candle light. He was so close to passing out from pure ecstasy. Pyronoid pulled out and glided his hand over to the other one's stomach. Drago moaned softly, and still tried to get his breathing to steady down.