Capítulo sem título 79

The iron links and leather straps of Toothless' harness—which he forgot he was even wearing—gave up against the Night Fury's expanding muscles, whose bulk pumped up from lightweight to middleweight. The harness popped away, and his saddle was crushed by the horny Night Fury in his twists and squirms of arousal.

Oozes of sticky precum squirted from his cock. Growing, evolving, the Monstrous Night Fury surged from 7' tall and 26' long to 9' tall and 33' long. The circle of hypnotized dragons had to trot a few paces back to give the Monstrous Night Fury room. The end of his growth was signaled by a lengthy glorp of his gut for its last few seconds of deflation. Not only had his belly completely purged its contents; the bigger, hungrier Toothless licked his elongated muzzle with his belly growling even louder than before. More dragon meals ... more dragons to absorb ... he wanted more, more.

A Hideous Zippleback and an Armorwing (who were both about Toothless' original size) entered the ring, the first dragon in front of Toothless and the second behind him. Hypnosis seemed to have informed the two that Toothless wanted more than one more meal. The Night Fury spewed a gout of the orange flames he had gained from the Nightmare with excitement, and his slim pucker clenched open and closed, beckoning the Armorwing toward it. Toothless' ass was as hungry as his maw.

The Zippleback, a double-headed dragon, complacently dipped his heads beneath Toothless' voracious grin. The Monstrous Night Fury lunged and swallowed both piranha-shaped heads in turn, stuffing his cheeks, radiating an Alpha blue from the Nightmare spines of his back and tail in content. As he sucked and pulled with his forepaws the snake-lengthed, spotted necks down his throat, the Armorwing poked the Monstrous Night Fury's tailhole with his snout a couple of times, growing fond of the twitching vent's plush flesh. The third time he did, the tailhole frisked his snout forward, dragging the dragon's entire head into Toothless' cozy rectum.

Toothless' gullet and intestines burbled happily, and the groaning Monstrous Night Fury humped and ground his belly against the ground to the pulsating movements of his two meals. Even with his squishy muscles tugging both dragons toward his stomach, the greedy bastard wanted more. He wheeled onto his back (and both of his prey flopped upside-down with him) so that his rigid cock was exposed. The shaft ached for the same attention his mouth and ass were getting. Forget that there was no way his cock could reasonably fit a dragon inside—forget reason.

The Monstrous Night Fury's whims drew a Deadly Nadder about a sixth of his current size to his groin, and another Nadder on the adjacent side. They bounced onto his belly, and both of them began stuffing their frilled heads down his cock at once, using their great batwings to pump themselves down his hungry member.

Three ways! Toothless' pleasure skyrocketed. The Monstrous Night Fury could not even fire off his orgasm; the smaller dragons plugged his cock, sending him reeling into a pleasure that seared in his balls and chest. Every orifice imagined by Toothless was stuffed and fed. The dragons within wriggled deeper and humped their groins against his internal flesh in arousal. Toothless tasted the Zippleback's cream pack his throat and felt the gooey heat of his butt- and cock-meals' climaxes layering over the heat of the moment that already burned in his ass and cock.

Four tails squelched into the Night Fury from front and groin: two dragons crammed into his abdomen, causing the stomach to explode with size and bulges and pin him to the ground; while the other two pulsed down into the then-engorged base of the cock, before hammering down into the Fury's ballsac. The Fury's black orbs blew up into giant balloons, which warred with his megalith belly for space, the two factions drumming and burgling against one another with dragonish shapes.

The war was already deescalating. The musk of the Fury in heat pulled all the hypnotized dragons into a deeper state of lust, for the Fury realized that his prey were already melting away and being added to him, not just in his belly but in the tight domes of his balls.