Capítulo sem título 156

Now change the focus to drago and helios mating... "Haah, ready for round two?" The Viper dragonoid asked feeling his dick hardening once again, not that he's desire had vanished at all to the begin with. Drago felt the stiff organ against his already leaking entrance. "Hggh... What are you waiting for?" And the emerald eyed male spread his legs for his lover to fit in better. Helios' eye shined with lust and he started to hump him rhythmically. A synchronized growl of pleasure echoed from both dragonoids and Drago felt the instincts kicking in again. He pushed his head back to the blankets and crabbed Helios' warm, strong shoulders, while Helios in turn pushed Drago's ass furter up to get his cock fully inside. "Gghhh... Graaahhh!! Youh... Feel even better than the first timeh!!!" Helios purred and fastened his pace, making Drago scream even higher. "You feel even bigger than beforeeh..!" The other one moaned blissfully and tightened his hold. "Heheh, maybe you're growing meh, hotshot." He grinned flashing his nail sharp teeth. To Drago that was no longer a means to prepare to fight for his life, but to make him open from inside out. He automatically pushed his bottom against his partners crotch. The aching he had had was gone completely, and replace with rapid blood pulsing through his veins. His tail was swinging in every direction, and he's jaws were getting tired for being open so wide. But there was no helping it. He had never felt such massive wave of pleasure in his life. It was like Helios had been made for him. Helios had really never thought about mating with anyone in general, but now he only devoted those kinds of fantasies for Drago. There was no other word to describe this incredible action, other than perfect. They were in sync, like drum and bass. After altering his body back to his original form, he truly could feel Drago's every touch every movement on his actual skin. All that pain and suffering, it had been worth it to feel something so amazing and unique. Drago just made him feel in whole new levels of right. "Mmhhgggrrh... You look and feel like the sexiest thing I've ever held before!!" The darker dragonoid purred, feeling Drago's chest from all over while nibbling his neck softly. How his hips moved back and forth under him... Helios couldn't resist to lay his hands all over them. How muscular and perfect shade of crimson his hips were, how his lovely tail would swing along his ass... How those perfectly shining soft shaped claws would push into his back as he made his dick slide in and out of his tight wet hole... Helios couldn't stop purring and thanking Drago inwardly for being his partner. "Gghh...Here it coomees..! You better be readyh!" He groaned and fastened his speed and Drago felt how he's pulsing inner walls felt something pumping hard in between them. Right towards his stomach. His voice got higher, but that only seemed to furter excite the other dragonoid, as he's groans got louder. Drago felt his whole body trembling under Helios, as much as he tried to hold him still. The topping male released his warm seeds right into Drago who was panting like he had just ran for his life, but smiled happily nonetheless. "I-It's so good...! I-Ih need moreh, Helios!" Drago begged and wiggled his butt to him. Helios was a bit out of breath as well, but had the same desire as his lover did. He positioned himself and breathed warmly onto Helios. "With all the pleasure there is..!" He said as he started to trust in him once more and he's member pulsed even harder than just few seconds ago, like it was literally ready to explode. Drago felt like he wasn't even in this world anymore, but in a paradise far far away, like stranded in an island of their own, with no others, no enemies, just the two of them in the wild. "I wanna get stranded on an Island with you...!" He exhaled out loud, as Helios give all his left energy and filled Drago to the point that the white slime was over flowing backwards to there it had came, and pooled under Drago's ass.
03/mar
ChatGPT