Capítulo sem título 92

It all started with me walking trough a strange looking jungle, I've never seen a jungle like this before but it looked tropical. Apparently I was there looking for something in the jungle, and I'm desperate in finding it after a bit of walking a came across a huge opening and in it was a strip mine (one of those big open hole in the ground things) inside I can see some construction things same temporally buildings, and this HUGE building in the middle. It was tall grey and it looked like it was made of stone or concrete. I couldn't see anybody around the sight but I went on in anyway, after I sided down I went towards the building I came close to the big thing in the middle when I suddenly turned around and seen some sort of creature standing behind me. its hard to explain it was dark green, slimy looking thing with big eyes and lots strange looking limbs coming out from all over it. The thing then smacked me over the head and I blacked out.

Next thing I know I was in a big square chamber with gray walls and one big opening with iron bars blocking it. I think that whatever that thing was it must of dragged me in here and locked me in. I looked around the walls, I notice that all of the walls had small rune like marks on them. After a bit of investigating I started to hear a voice. It was a mans voice and it was somewhat loud. I cant remember exackely what the voice said but it was something like "you will be the first of many in this world" or "this world is going to change to a new way starting with you" or something like that. Then right after the voice stopped talking all those little runes started to light up and then a huge pentagram like thing appeared covering the whole floor and it was glowing a bright then.... Then... I passed out

When I came to I was in the room still and the pentagram and the glowing runes have gone , but now the iron bars have gone to. I was about to walk out when I just stoped, dead still. Something didn't fell right, I very slowly looked down at my feet, they had 3 big clawed toes and weren't the usual shape and there were covered in orange scales. Then I quicleky looked my hands, they were all covered in orange and had claw bits at the end of my now thicker fingers and I think there is a finger missing on both hands, then I look around at my back (witch is in a more horizontal position for someone standing up) where I see a tail coming from behind me. I can feel the tail behind me, and I can move it around a bit but not that well. Then I notice I had wings witch I then unfolded. Right then I knew what was wrong. And what has happened to me. Ive been turned into a dragon.

I remembered what I looked liked I was a slightly dark orange with a pale light blue underbelly was standing on 2 legs but I was all hunched over , kind of like a dinosaur. I was about 4-5 meters long from head to tail. (the tail was about 2 and I had a decent neck length.) and I seemed to kept a few human features. I still had some hair on my head even trow there are 2 horns coming from the sides now. And my hands are still kinda human. I can still pick up stuff and use it. My head was mostly draconic but my muzzle little bit short then normal. I could stand up strait bit I found it unconfutable.

After examining myself I found I wasn't scared or warred but I was happy as hell. I was really likening this so I started to walk out ot the now open doorway to find myself outside in the strip-mine again. It was now night time and I've notice I wasn't alone. There were people around some of the construction buildings in a gun fight. One side looked like army solders while the other side was wearing a black and red suite of some kind. For some reason I didn't like the ones in red, I think there were trying to keep the main building thing for there own reasons. So I decided to help and I flew towards them. (Somehow I knew how to fly right away)

I went towards the building when some of the red guys were shooting out of. I was flying above them so I don't think they notice me. I went down to a window to the same room they were in and blew fire into it. I didn't stop to see if I got them , I went to another window where I can see another red guy looking out the window, so I charged it smashing the window grabbed the guy and threw him back outside, know I was inside the big building witch look liked a office building on the inside. I ran around a few corridors when I stoped in front of 5 of those red guys all with assault rifles pointing at me, so I wend back around the corner and started to look for a different way. Trough