Capítulo sem título 100

Kieran sat up on the bed and looked out of the window. The moon was slowly emerging from behind a dark cloud, clearing up the sky outside.

"What a beautiful moon." Kieran said to himself. "I must get a closer look."

Kieran threw the covers off his bed to discover that he was wearing jeans with his pyjama top, as oppose to a matching pair of pyjamas shorts. He placed his bare feet on the carpeted floor, and then took a couple of steps towards a pair of white and black trainers. He slipped his feet into these trainers without putting socks on first, and then walked outside of his bedroom to the nearby woodland.

Still half asleep, Kieran walked about half a mile through the woodland to a clearing, and stopped to look up at the full moon above his head, admiring the sight of it.

"Such a beautiful sight." Kieran said softly to himself.

But at that very moment of thought, Kieran felt his body tremble vigourously. He closed his eyes and crunched his face as the his bones change shape all over his skeleton.

Kieran's bare feet pierced through the toecaps of his trainers and broke them off, where they then started to change into wolf legs. His jeans were violently torn off by themselves as a tail pierced through the buttocks. When Kieran felt his face start to contort, he put his clawed wolf hands to the foldover of his pyjama top, and ripped it in two, revealing his contorting bare chest underneath it. Kieran's transformation quickly finished itself off, and he was now standing in the middle of the forest as a werewolf with the back of his pyjama top still hanging on. As Kieran began to run through the forest as his new werewolf however, his dream abruptly ended, and he found himself back in his room. He was breathing uneasy and sweating, and still lying in his bed, under his covers. In a sudden panic, he threw the covers off of him and looked down at himself. He was still wearing his two-piece pyjamas, not a pair of jeans. He then looked down at his trainers beside the bed, which were still in one piece.