Capítulo sem título 69

Kizuato and Vexos Dragonoid mating:

1 second after our mating with Aaron and Dayton and Andrew.

A) Okay, all of you, fuck me again!

eo) Okay.

N) Anoes (my husband) then pulls the life source of everyone again (my other husbands) and puts the life sources into a sentient body again.

N) the sentient being (from the previous mating) then started to fuck Andrew for infinity hours before the sentient being knotted him, once the sentient being knotted Andrew he, then turned 180° causing their asses touching and intertwined their tails, and the knot lasted for infinity and eternally days and time.

N) After that, Andrew fucked the sentient being and knotting him turning 180° again and intertwining their tails again.

N) After Andrew fucked the sentient being, he then fucked Anoes with the sentient being locked in his anus while they are in the ass to ass position throught infinity times eternally.

N) 3 more years later, everyone is pregnant and in the hospital, ready for birth, while they continue in the ass to ass position with their tails entwined during all this time.

Dr Dayton) Ok Andrew, due to you having 80,000,000,000 kids, we are going to use Anoes's ability to open your birth channel for the babies.

N) Andrew then fucked the doctor Dayton again (with the sentient being and Anoes in his anus in the ass to ass position) then turning 180° and intertwining their tails and getting him pregnant with infinity children, then the doctor fucked Andrew and turned 180° and intertwining their tails again, getting him pregnant again with infinity children again.

A) Hey Doc Dayton, do you want to fuck again, in our bakugan form? He says while he's locked in the ass to ass position with Doc Dayton, Anoes and the sentient being too.

Dr) Ok, and in total there are 2,000,000,000,001^infinity babies from the previous mating, he says while neither him and Andrew get there penis out of there vagina starting an eternally time locked in this position (ass to ass) throught infinity and eternally times .

N) Andrew then fucked the Doctor in his kizuato form while the Doctor's in his Vexos Dragonoid form, and after an infinity period of time, Andrew finished penetrating Anoes and Dayton and Andrew stuck his penis in my vagina and dismounted and rotated 180º until our ass to ass position, and then Anoes and Dayton togheter fuck Andrew the same way Andrew did with them before, then Andrew rotate 180º with his penis inside our vagina in the final ass to ass position with our tails intertwined throught infinity times. Then while staying in the ass to ass position during all the eternity we go to the incubator and we both start to lay our infinity eggs, and then the incubator locks himself in our ass at the same time while we both lay our infinity eggs, with both of us in the position ass to ass during eternally infinity times. And we start to merge our bodies and while we merge our bodies togheter and at the same time (at the same time we merge, we create a perfect copy of our bodies to be in the ass-to-ass position) we maintain the ass-to-ass position with our tails entwined.

Dr) MHMHGH AHHHGAH. | feel so weird, yet GOOOD. | push out two in a row, two huge eggs, as more came, my large, very large belly shrunk smaller, as many, many eggs were laid out, in a sticky mess. Despite this, I still did the ass-to-ass position with you.

A) Ahhhh ohohohoho grgrgrgrg I begin to lay our infinity eggs.

A) The eggs birth gave us children. Their first instinct was to merge with us, which caused us to grow more, which meant we grew more powerful, and increased our lust. Sometimes, inside us the children would hatch, but they would just immediately merge with us.

Dr) We keep laying, hundreds, if not thousands, if not more eggs were produced from us, as we kept laying.

A) With the incubator eternally trapped in our anus and vagina, we headed to the chapel of my house we got married while we lay our infinity eggs in the incubator, we tongue-kissed, we continued in the ass-to-ass position with our tails entwined with both penises (yours and mine) in our vagina eternally. We return to the hatchery and continue to breed for infinite and eternal time.

Dr) We went back to where we started and kept on making love, for infinity times, and therefore, until the end of time, we made sweet love and kept kissing. I never hated a single second of it.