Capítulo sem título 188

Ding dong
The familiar noise of a doorbell could be heard in the streets of the typical neighborhood. It was a sunny Saturday afternoon of spring, a normal day for almost everybody in the city. Everyone was going around doing their usual business, except Teemo. Today was his birthday! It's an occasion to celebrate, it only happens one out of three hundred sixty-five days after all. Teemo got caught off guard by the loud noise, as he didn't expect anyone to come today, not that celebrating with someone else bothered him. - "What's up dude? Happy birthday!" exclaimed Light, happy to see his friend. - "Thanks for showing up, I really appreciate that you didn't forget me!" answered Teemo, as excited as Light was. - "No problem, I'm not the kind of guy to forget important days ." And so the two friend went on to have a great afternoon, playing games, eating food and relaxing. When the evening approached, the two decided that they where going to watch a movie. It really didn't matter which movie; they just wanted to lie down and loosen up. About midway trough the film, something suddenly clicked inside of Light as he though of something: "Oh god, I forgot. His gift! I didn't want to show it now but it's better late than never I guess." Light put his hand in his right pocket to go search the gift, and started a conversation with Teemo, who was right next to him on the couch.
- "So uh, you know it's your birthday and all, so I'm pretty sure you except a gift, right?" - "No, not at all." Replied Teemo, slightly curious as to why this question came out of nowhere. "Just your presence is a wonderful gift in itself!" - "Well you'll be even happier now. Happy birthday!" said Light as he got the bracelet out of his pocket and presented it in the palm of his hands. - "A bracelet? For me?" - "Well, not exactly. But don't worry, your gift is more than a simple bracelet." Declared Light as he started to put on the trinket on. - "That's really kind of you, but what is it?" asked Teemo in return. - "Let's not get impatient now, you'll see soon enough." And as Light spoke those words his hands started taking on a white hue.
- "But wait, what's happening?" asked Teemo, still not aware of what was happening to his friend. Light, not wanting to let Teemo be unaware of his present, pulled up his right hand to show to him the situation. And as Teemo's sight crossed his buddy's hand, it was almost completely changed. It was being completely covered in white scales and the nails were slowly sharpening into red meaty claws. The image of his friend's hand slowly turning into a bestial paw took Teemo by surprise: - "You are changing!? But how is that even possible? Is the bracelet doing that?" Asked Teemo. - "I also thought it couldn't be done, but yet here we are. Happy anniversary my guy." Replied Light. - "But..."
As Teemo was still trying processing the reality of the current events, the transformation was still progressing, as it next went to his feet. The fabric of Light's socks was starting to tear up to let place to what was soon to be his new paws. Teemo heard the slight noise of the fabric ripping and looked from where it came from, only to assist to the spectacle of Light's sock exploding in little pieces to let place to
almost completed three toed paws with white scales on the tip and yellow scales on the rest of it accompanied by the same big red claws on his hands. - "This... This is incredible! I don't know where you got that bracelet and how it works but thank you so much! This is much better than anything I could've ever asked for!" declared Teemo, glad beyond belief of his present. - "Hehe, no problem dude. I know you like watching people transform and you know I like being transformed so I decided to knock off two birds with one stone. I've also chose the species I change into to something I know you'll love." Responded Light, happy that his friend was happy of his "gift".
And as the two friends were still discussing about the seemingly unreal phenomenon, Light's arm and legs started to surge, slightly ripping his clothes in the process in a similar fashion to how is socks did. Teemo caught a glimpse of yellow and black scales in between the small cracks of Light's clothing. It seemed like that where Light's physic changed, scales were here to accompany the shift. - "Maybe you should remove your clothes?" Asked Teemo. "I feel kind of bad for you because those clothes will be ruined." - "Don't worry about that" Replied Light with a reassuring smirk. "I know you've always had a soft spot for clothes ripping in transformations, so this was planned. I picked old clothes I don't really care about, so just enjoy it for n- Urgh! Oh, here comes the big part!"
Light could feel his tailbone starting to expand and push his skin outwards. Knowing what he was going to change into, he knew his new member was about to be big. Teemo saw a bulge in the back of Light's partly destroyed pants that was slowly getting bigger and bigger until in one powerful shot, a orange shark tail with white scales under it and black stripes over it bursted out of Light's pants, completely annihilating them in the process as they where already slightly destroyed. Light's digitigrade, feral and powerful legs covered in yellow scales with a few black stripes here and there where now fully exposed to the outside air. Teemo immediately recognised the patterns on his friend and exploded out of happiness. - "Oh my god, I know what you are changing to!" - "I knew choosing Tigershark would've made you happy. I'm glad I decided to take that one." Answered Light, pleased that he knew he made the right choice.
It took about a minute for the tail to finally reach its full length. It was now so long that it was at least two times as long as Teemo. Light to move his tail around a bit to experiment with it. Although it felt really powerful to wag around, it still felt heavy. But Light felt the scales moving up to his upper body, knowing that his upcoming changes would help him support his new member. Light's shirt started to stretch even more as his whole chest developed feral muscles. One thing that struck Teemo's attention was the small triangular forms coming out of his friend's back, and he knew exactly what those were. Just like his tail, orange shark fins busted out of Light's shirt, leaving only slight pieces of clothing littered on the ground. They didn't appear only on his back, but almost everywhere on his feral body. His back, shoulder, and entire tail were getting covered with the orange fins, with a few developing what seemed like light blue spikes on the end.
Teemo took a few steps back to observe the almost full beast that was now standing in front of him that was in his own house. This used to be his friend... At least physically, as Light proved he was still himself
in the head. Teemo also realized how big Light now was, he was taking almost the entire sofa for himself... He didn't notice how all throughout the change, he kept growing at such a small pace that he didn't realize he was growing up in size. Teemo could barely muster up the words with all the types of joy he was experiencing on the emotion spectrum to demonstrate his gratitude towards his friend. - "Light... Th... Thank you... so much. This was such a spectacle to watch, it was better than I could've ever imagined it would be to watch someone transform, and it was only made better by your choice of species and the one transformed being well... you!" - "I'm glad you enjoyed it Teemo, because so did I but it's not finished ye-" Light stopped mid sentence, as his vocal cords were starting to change, giving him a much deeper, low and powerful voice. – "Hmhm. Talking about that, I think the show is about to be over. Why don't you get comfortable to get a good look at the best part?" Proposed Light. - "Say, when you are done changing, would let me play a little bit with your tail and paws?" Asked Teemo hesitantly. - "Tch, I knew you would ask that, I know you too well. It is your day after all, so I'm going to let you."
Before Teemo could thank Light yet again, the white and yellow scales made their way up his neck to finish off his transformation. His ears started to get smaller and smaller until they finally fully retracted into small holes on the sides of his head. His neck readjusted itself, forcing his head into a more feral anatomy, making him face forward. Also on his neck, three small vertical holes started to show up on each side of his head. - "Gills uh. I was not planning to jump into water any time soon but it's still nice to have them." - "Well, there is the municipal pool close by..." Pointed out Teemo. Light gave back a small smirk that was about to change in a bestial maw, knowing that it wouldn't happen, but it was still humorous to think about. His slight smile started moving forward like the rest of his face. The orange scales were pushing the top of his head, making his short black hair retract in his body in the process. As soon as those scales reached his nose, they started to switch to a redder hue. Light's entire face was pushing out, like some force was trying to get out of it. His teeth sharpened up, becoming a vicious and predatorial set of canines. Light closed his eyes to let the final pushes go trough. As he heard the final cracks and pops settle down, he opened back his eyes to reveal dark blue pupils, letting him see in pristine detail.
- "So, how was it?" asked Light, now a full tigershark that was taking almost the entirety of the space on the sofa and whose back fins where dangerously close to hitting the ceiling. - "It was incredible! I know I'm repeating myself but thank you for this." Answered Teemo as he approached his friend to try and sit on the small amount remaining of space on the sofa. Eventually finding a tiny spot to sit and relax while leaning on his friend's body. He brought his friends paw closer to him and started to touch it in many various ways. Squishing it, tickling it and petting it, it felt really nice to the touch. - "Hey, stop that, it tickles! Here, how about you play with this instead." Said Light with a little chuckle from all the tickling while presenting his massive tail to his now tiny friend. He immediately started touching the same way he did with the paws. He massaged it, felt it for a few minutes until finally setting on using it as a comfortable pillow. The duo stayed in silence in this position for a little bit until Light intervened: - "Hey, we have a movie to finish, are you going to start it?"
- "Uh sure." Replied Teemo, clumsily grabbing the television remote and pressing on the "play" button. "But... Are you going to stay like this forever?" - "Of course not, I still need live my life as a human. I can just remove the bracelet and return to my old me though. But don't you worry for now, because for the rest of the night I'll stay as a tigershark and I am all yours..."