Untitled Part 98

It was at that very moment that Alex's eyes turned a bright red, his teeth began to sharpen dramatically. Alex's legs trembled aggressively, he put his hands on his kneecaps to try and steady them; but it didn't work. His legs snapped backwards forcing him on all fours. Alex was screaming in agony. The headmaster wanted to help, but I knew it wasn't safe for him to go near Alex in this condition so I had to hold him back.
Red scales began to form all over his body, a spiky tail shot its way through the buttocks of Alex's pants, and his spine soon followed as a line of spikes attempted the puncture the cotton material. Two large wings shot out from beneath the shirt, and the remainder of it was torn open in several places as the scaly skin overtook his healthy humane skin layer. His shirt fell off his body and onto the ground, revealing armoured scales that had formed on his front.
Now his head began to change shape as a muzzle punched through Alex's face, reforming his humane head into the head of his dragon form.
His sneakers were next; they started puffing up as his feet grew within them. In just seconds, the backs cracked open, and Alex lifted his bare feet out of them so that dragon feet could take their place.
And very quickly, the seams of Alex's pants began to tear upwards loudly towards his waistline; his belt tried to hang on in there and keep his modesty preserved, but it was no use. The belt snapped and forced his pants and underwear to tear away as his scales outgrew the material.
The growth continued its pace for one minute as Alex grew and mutated into his then complete dragon form.