Capítulo sem título 19

It has been 20 years since Hiccup and Toothless had saw each other even in the hidden world, and of course a lot have change in those years, Hiccup by his eternal bond with Toothless finally had reach what he always wanted be a dragon in all the meanings of these literral phrase, but of course not any dragon, he was a night fury male hermaphrodite which means he has both reproductive organs of females and males fully completed and working well together... both valka and stoick, Hiccup's parents, were alarmed by this fact in a first moment but with time they manage to convive well for the time being evrn in those last 20 years... hiccup even still learning and adapting to something new about his own new body even after 20 years has passed since those changes happened to him, still of course had to manage new berk as the new chief, since stoick retired from this function, even not seeing Toothless even during all those 20 years, neither the light fury, Toothless's offsprings, not even a mental link, had made him worry of what have happened to all the dragons, since they have a bind forged through all those years, neither an hi was made in those full 20 years away of each other, valka said to him that they couldn't go unadviced to the hidden world without Toothless saying that they had violated their kingdom, because even through those 20 years, Toothless was strictly and untevoked the true alpha and king of his own kingdom, from the hidden world to the nine realms, so even the minor flap of wing above the territorial waters would be a declaration of unautorized invasion not mattering all the bond they shared through all those years... hiccup wonders if it's a good thing to let Toothless all that time without they saw each other again, but in the end he have agreed with himself that it was the best thing to be made, because in last circunstances Toothless was in last and most primal thing a dragon with his own instincts and instinctual concerns and his own dragon life would come above even above his shared bond eith hiccup through all those years (begin a story with this introduction)
02/fev
ChatGPT

In those 20 long years, Hiccup had transformed in more ways than he could have ever imagined. His bond with Toothless had led him to become something that was truly unique among humans. He was now a hermaphrodite Night Fury, a dragon in every sense of the word, with the full reproductive organs of both male and female, all fully functional.

It had taken a while for Hiccup to adapt to this new aspect of his existence. Learning how to use his newfound abilities, his dragon body, and its dual reproductive systems, had been a journey of self-discovery that had stretched on for years.