Capítulo sem título 84

Sarabi, Sarafina and Zira—the pretty lionesses of Pride Rock—learned over the years that they loved power more than they loved their husbands. It wasn't a large pride, nor is any pride, so of course they grew up knowing one another and, what with them all being mated, they sometimes needed a girlfriend to whom they could vent. By and by they became a group of friends, and they would vent to one another about Mufasa, Rashik and Scar—the burly, handsome lions of the pride. They vented about how males always received praise for their strength and leadership, but they themselves received no glory for caring for others or raising the young or their ability to bring rational perspectives into situations where the males became too heated due to wounding one another's pride. The lionesses' conversations began as no more than complaints. But the more they talked to each other, the more they thought of how they wished they could be stronger and higher on the lion hierarchy. Zira, whose husband knew all manners of evil, of course got this in her head one day:

"Well, why couldn't we be higher?"

And the lionesses looked away at this, knowing they had stumbled into a taboo territory of thought; yet insidiously, the way shy-yet-curious cubs make their way into the company of one another, they replied to that comment, and began to seriously entertain questions of how they might become as great as male lions—no, greater than male lions. Perhaps, as great as kings. For many days they talked of such things, inviting the hunger for power into their bodies, until at last it consumed them, and they concluded that the very first thing they must do to achieve strength and dominance was to usurp the hierarchical status of their husbands.

Having never desired or needed to assert dominance in their lives, they weren't sure how to do it, and delayed this for days. Sarabi and Sarafina even started to lose interest in their plans and think of them as silly, until Zira one day proposed that they could be even more than kings—they could be gods.

"Right," Sarafina said, rolling her eyes, "because if we just wish it, it will happen."

"I see no path forward for us to have godhood," said Sarabi, "but if we see anything, let's revisit that thought. For now, let's focus on a plan for our husbands. What must we do about them to lower their status compared with us in the public eye?"

Zira, whose husband Scar knew all manners of evil, contemplated this for some time, then spoke:

"Deep in dark cliff of the jungle, there is a jaguar mage known as Jargaw. My husband has frequented him, the same way he has frequented whores in other prides. If anyone knows anything about treachery and has power to exact it, then I'd say Jargaw is our guy."

So they trekked across the plains, plodded into the jungle, threaded through curtains of vines and rows of boles laden with fat beetles. To the end of a great crag in the jungle floor they came, the crag ten feet wide at its widest and descending hundreds of feet down into the earth. It plunged to form a mossy-walled canyon, and at about the halfway point of its height, there were deep stony recesses in each of its walls: a pair of pathways that were large enough for the transit of lionesses. The recesses were connected by zigzagging logs that led to Jargaw's secret lair: a cave accessed from the right-paw recess pathway after about a mile of jogging along the makeshift wooden bridges above the murk of the canyon ground below. They came into the jaguar's cave. He wheeled around from a trestle table whereupon were bubbly beakers for some evil experiment of his. He raised a fogged-up pair of science goggles from his wild crimson eyes, one of which was bulging tumidly. Even Scar's hyena friends would have feared his face.

"Ohh, goodie," he cackled, "I love me some lion-maned pussies." He was circling each of them, cheetah-quick, sniffing intrusively. His barbed shaft poked out. "You have the smell of my good friend on your coats, so I shan't drive you off with my witchcraft. However, you entered without knocking, which I would say is reason enough for me to demand ... a small price for your visit. You came seeking wisdom or voodoo magic from me, yes? Yes, a small price will suffice for my services, dears. The price of female flesh."

Sarabi shuddered hearing those words, and thought of her husband Mufasa. For a while she had scorned his subtle degradations of her and the privilege which accompanied his gender, but now was the time for her to affirm she was brave enough to do whatever it took to manifest her dark fantasies, even if it meant selling her sex to the crazed mage. Sarafina shared Sarabi's look of dread, the decision gnawing at her. But Zira—whose husband we know well by now—laughed darkly and paced to Jargaw, then turned and lifted her tail to him, ready to exact adultery for her ambitions. After Jargaw bred Scar's wife, the others followed suit, and paid the sinful price, thinking that someday they would be gods. Someday, he would know karma for debasing them.

Shlaap shlckk shllack plap plap!

The bucks of the jaguar's shaft resounded with their pre-lubricated depths, filling the cave with what would have seemed to a human like an amphitheater of sound.

"Hnnghhh, hnnngh, UUUUAAAHHH!"

Lustfully the jaguar bred them each with wild, squelching bucks that clicked through the walls of the canyon. When he had emptied his liquid pleasure, they lay sprawled around him with midriffs pregnantly swollen with seed, for his witchcraft had given him the virility of three hundred jaguars. As treacherous as was Jargaw, he was not a jaguar who would forget to mention terms of payment; they had no way of knowing he was virile enough to sow hybrid cubs in their bellies. So when they were done fucking, he mixed some of his fresh seed in with other beakers, shook it up then handed Zira a drink that doubled as two potions.

"Drink of this. Each of you drink a third. It will make infertile my seed within you and it will cause your husbands to be hypnotised by you."

None of the lionesses realized then that they had never told him the purpose of their visit. They thanked him, then returned to Pride Rock. From the den of Zira and Scar they fetched a few strap-ons (Scar had these, for he knew all manners of evil), and then they found their husbands and—using the elixirs—seduced them.

They mounted their mates then ravaged their asses in public, the males crooning as the hindpaws of the females rocked atop their male haunches as the females rode them, burying their artificial shafts within the males per feral thrust. Sarabi bred Rashik on the sunbaked earth beneath a baobab tree, sweat drooling down his fur as he bawled out in the pleasure of his mesmerized state. The monkeys in the trees watched, and spoke their monkey language to their neighbors, spreading the news of this happening. Zira boned Scar in the threshold of their cave, and the elephants trumpeted news of this. Atop Pride Rock, where the son of her and Mufasa had once been held by Rafiki and declared prince of the pride, Sarafina now pinned down her husband. The shaggy fur of the lithe, queenly muscles of her feral body lumbered back and forth and rippled. Sweat swoon ribboned through her tawny gold as her husband's russet-red mane fell over his face, the male loosing submissive bawls of rapture as she dommed his tailhole. Like a dominant male, she nipped into the muscle-bound nape of his neck, held fast to it as if it were the reins to him her steed, and bucked her hips to pump the strap-on into his ass until his groan sounded over the plains and his seed exploded and splattered far below the cliff, the tar-thick cream painting the grasses.

Most of the lions of the pride witnessed her claiming of the king. Thenceforth they regarded her as superior to Mufasa, the same way they then regarded Sarafina and Sarabi as being superior to their respective husbands. On that day, the lion pride pledged fealty to the lionesses; and in the coming days they would massage them, and the monkeys would bring drinks of water and juice and coconut milk in shells for them, as they ordered it. Their husbands carried themselves with postures of docility while they held their heads high and stood erect and mightily. Only one thing did they lack: the divinity befitting of the pride's most revered lionesses.

Not even Scar, who knew all manners of evil, knew how one might acquire a taste of divinity, for this was a secret the wise monkeys had guarded with sacred caution to keep it from being lionized. Of all in the Pride Lands, the monkey Rafiki was wisest. All lions knew this.

And so the topic of Rafiki came up, one day, when they travelled to the jungle for a vacation, their husbands having servilely carried them on their backs. But they did not speak until after they had explored each other's femininity in a threesome. They took turns kissing, tumbling over one another, twining their tails and grinding their sexes. They romped right in front of their males, for they had grown more accustomed for each other than they were of their husbands, and wanted to affirm that; and the males in their docile states could do nothing to object. They came upon each other, sweetening their lioness coats, drenching the earth. And when they were done Zira saw the pool of fem cum they had made, and it reminded her of a spring.

"Once, my dears, I heard Rafiki speak of a beautiful spring to himself. But when he saw me, he stopped himself. Oh, how that grinded my fangs! I wanted him to go on. I asked him to. But no, he wouldn't give. Yet, he had not been so stubborn even when I asked about his monkey magic in the past, which led me to suspect that what he spoke of was of a power beyond his, even. And then I truly craved it! You know what I think? With our new hypnosis power, he'll not be able to withhold any knowledge of this spring from us. Let us go to him. Let us pry the secrets from his ugly mandril lips."

And so they rode their husbands back into the Pride Lands, then picked Rafiki out of a boisterous crowd. They escorted him to a dark cave, where they demanded that he tell them what the spring was and where it was located. When he refused to answer (for he was in his right mind for the interrogation), Sarafina plodded into the forefront of the group and smirked. Her whirling eyes glared deeply into those of the monkey. "What was that, Rafiki? You said you would share with us this information?"

No number of bananas could have enthralled him like those eyes. He began to sputter breaths, trying to flinch away, but the gaze drew his head back forward. Then the secrets slowly flowed out of him, how honey flows out of a honey jar.

"Th-th-the spring," he began, "y-yes, oh yes. One must meditate, and then, when he or she has reached the point of utmost focus, one must call out the names of the old gods! Oh, and then they will know the whereabouts of the spring. The spring, which is the womb of all things divine in Africa ... Scar mustn't learn of its whereabouts, my lovelies ..."

The lionesses gazed vaguely at one another, and shared with each other but not with Rafiki a look of knowing. Sarafina slayed the monkey with her forepaw, for they had gotten out of him the information they needed and didn't care to face any potential repercussions of him warning the other jungle animals later. Together they then meditated until they reached the mental point at which they could call out to the old gods. Together they shouted the old, sacred names. Before they even finished the last syllable of the last name, they appeared instantly in a plane similar to the mortal plane. It was a celestial verdant jungle of plentiful fruit. White fog swirled all around them in a one hundred foot radius. Although they could not yet see the spring, they paced forward with exploratory looks, and the encircling fog moved with them, so that it remained one hundred feet away at every angle.

Guided by their spirits, they—for hours and hours—cycled between walking, resting and eating the meditative jungle's fruits. At last they came upon a cave, its face hidden behind an overgrowth of surreally-colored plants. They entered the cave and felt an energy primeval that didn't exist in the material world. Into a central room they came. Before them lay a vast spring of ambrosial gold fluids, its musk boarishly pungent, its viscosity tarrish, its surface pimpled with bubbles that constantly swelled, popped and generated cousins at their point of death.

"What do you think is the purpose of this spring?" asked Sarafina, but neither of the other lionesses could guess. Contemplative and restless they looked.

Finally, Sarabi strode up to the shore of the lake. She took a deep inhale of the esoteric concoction. At once, the pungency of the fumes astonished her senses and sent a buzzing feeling down her nape, through her foreleg muscles, across her haunches and down to the tip of her tail.

Immediately, a feeling of wanting to fuck, a feeling of having been united with her soul mate, a third feeling of having discovered a worthy religion—these all bombarded her mind and body. Her loins and chest flashed with an equatorial heat before suddenly she cummed harder than the whole lioness population of Pride Rock would have been able to if they had fused into one single being.

"Oh—OH, FUUCK!"

Her loins buckled over a dozen times, plastering themselves with wet translucent goop, wetting her paws and puddling the cavern floor with fem cum so pungently pheromonal so as to induce in her and her companions a feeling of lightheadedness.

"Gnnnnhh ... oh, ohh, my loins ..."

Although also aroused by the raunchy fumes dispersing through the air, Sarafina and Zira could not help but be concerned by the groans and the seizure-like state of the spent lioness, so they bounded with urgency to her, calling out her name, asking if something was the matter. When they neared her, they could not help but be lured closer to the shore by the tantalizing wafts of musk which from it rose. Then they too climaxed, unfurling carpets of thick, copious fem cum from their groins into the spring. The two who most recently arrived forgot completely about what they had feared. With Sarabi they stuck their snouts closer to the lake's surface. Within a couple more inhales of the chokingly splendid fumes, the power of the old gods seized their bodies and sent them into paroxysms of paranormal rapture. The timbre of their groans deepened and their voices became as loud and vibrational as light yells, despite that only groans were being uttered. More intense and swiftly, their flushed pussies contracted and expelled their nectar, at which point the hazard of a modest wet floor had evolved into what looked like a high tide washing their legs, slicking down the fur of their claws and ankles with that warm, tingly goop of their own makes.

Pleasure from feeling the gunk course over their claws and the wafts wash their senses coincided with the swift development of masculine shapes for their bodies and increasingly masculine smells for their sexes. Their virility and testosterone jumped unexpectedly to unorthodox levels, causing their pussies to start producing viscid, virile batches of male cum to top their onrushing deluges of fem cum. Presently, none of the three horny lionesses could not fear the contents of the lake if they tried, and could think of naught but tasting the olfactory gold. With haste they dunked their muzzles into the sublime dessert and baptised their tongues with the exquisite flavors, which surpassed the sweetness of any baobab fruit.

With true rancors toward thirst, they snarfed up the medley of the lake in a fashion no more mannerly than that of mules at troughs. Along their quadrupedal forms, humbly sized muscles twitched, spasmed and enlarged to degrees of royal handsomeness and strength desired worldwide. Their stomachs inflated into domes and dropped past their knees as the raging metabolic processes of their innards orchestrated uncouth burbles and gurgles and grumbles which produced such forceful rumbles, the paunches then could be described as great engines or generators of some kind—and indeed, they would be generating splendid things soon.

The thunder of their guts repurposed the cave into a concert area. Each belly swung liberally below the broadening muscular flanks, and groaned as though each lionesses had swallowed whole some beast larger than them. The exquisite pressure prompted each feline to lift their head, twist their face into a vulgar, squinched snarl and loose a deep, lengthy belch. Each belch could be compared with a roar, as great as that of a young adult apex dinosaur. These first belches lasted two to three seconds in length, drenching the area in the sweet, pungent, unhygienic wafts of lioness breath. They sounded applaudably nasty and barbarous, belches which might have been uttered by the best of human belching champions, but double in size. Each subsequent burp, caused by their ambrosia splurging, plunged even lower in tone, seizing with rumbles a greater surface area of floor and lake and wall and roof, until soon pebbles leaped from the floor and ripples like light tides raced from the surface liquids to the shore en route to the heart of the lake.

Groans of lust and debauchery followed each other, while their moderately bulky bodies swelled wider and larger, developing firm bulges and contours of muscle uncommon for feral beasts, for ferals had no access to weight-lifting equipment. They beefed up rapidly, and their growth spurts ensued with disproportionate gains, meaning one bicep of a foreleg would grow to a size—say—ten percent larger; and then that bicep would pass the state of growing to its respective forearm, causing each lioness' frame to chisel itself with deeper and thicker muscle structures from her somewhat husky neck to her bulging forechest, from her bulging forechest to her plump toned hindquarters. Their coats of fur grew more lavish at the same time, yet their thickness could not censor the sheer amount of toned beef being added beneath their follicles, due to how many pounds they heaped on and how visibly the cuts and gorges of their muscle gains blared to the eye. Light rippled and rolled off of their darkening coats of fur in a way that informed viewers that their muscles steadily gained shape variation and bulk and power, the muscles quivering during their frequent enlarging. Fur gushed out of limbs and flanks and chests as though several seasons without shedding passed in a mere matter of minutes.

Zira huffed delightedly. Her tail curled and uncurled in pleasure to the production and conduction of bulges of mass. Her tail blimped in size, outgrowing the rest of her body in a sprightly expansion, before her limbs and belly and head caught up at different intervals. Sarabi received a treat of transformation: Her paw suddenly swelled and threw weight ahead of her foreleg. Divine strength she could feel motorously driving into her soles and claws, expanding the options of materials through which she could slice. On Sarafina's throat, varicose veins throbbed into large sausages. Her neck heft stiffened before her foreleg seized up and beefed up in a series of growth spurts which coasted out of her with a feeling of outward-rolling boulders.

Heavenly growth! All three of them shared this impression. Their shoulders burgeoned and gained circumference from the sinewy muscle surging out of their enlarging skeletons. Their frames widened and toned up so fast that, in the first half-minute of this debacle, thanks to their growth they had each surpassed their husband in huskiness and weight. And now the musk of their male mates would be comparatively laughable, for their hermaphroditic scents suffused their area with an alcoholic pungency. The heavy musks could intoxicate to the point that even asexuals exposed to it would enter a state of intense sexual craving, in which they would grind their cocks or cunts against the earth and moan endlessly. A male subjected to such musk would not even care if they were dominant or if they needed to be ridden by one of the lionesses in order to be in their humid, sweaty presence; even for the most prideful male the sensual pleasure would be of enough worth.

Big and beefy their voices became. Grunts and stretching noises resounded from their evolving muscles. Within a minute, their trapezius muscles and haunches and chests had grown so much, the girth of each of them had doubled their beginning amount. With ease the strapping apex females could now loom over their old mates and bully them.

Presently they mutated to be so much more than Mufasa, Scar or Rashik could ever hope to be, for their bodies overhauled their anatomy, lifting them off of their forepaws. Onto their hinds they rose, and quick snarls and brusque belches and deepening groans escaped them. Teetering about and hunched like lycans, they experienced uncontrollable shakes of their broadening arms and backsides, their shapes becoming more brutish, but also more humanoid. More scraggly their back fur grew. With looks of great ambition and lunacy, they straightened their postures as clumps of fur on their bodies flourished to an unchecked degree, as their frames wrought their limbs with harder, stronger slabs of musculature, to the point that each of them could be described as a lightweight juggernaut.

Snapping noises of their skeletons followed each other. Baptised were each of them with permanent upright positions. Each of them gasped and regarded the paw pads of their new hands with looks of wild gratitude. Their forelegs had morphed jerkily into arms which appeared to testify for a strict diet of one horse per day as well as vigorous exercise regimens. It could be believed now that each lioness could grab a bull by its horns, break its speed with martial arts quickness and wring it to the ground as though it weighed no more than a wolf. Looking upon the sheer packed musculature, you could see how more power lay compressed beneath the surface than was visible. It lay in hiding, ready to unleash at any time the unhampered force of five male lions per lioness.

And so they became supernally robust, and bipedal; and with these boons came womanly breasts. Large and plump and fertile, the breasts had hard nipples and dribbled constantly from their owners' ecstasy from having gulped of the lake. Their female loins mutated for a duality, so that barbed feline cocks grew and pushed down the female regions of their nethers (the same way that males oft push down females in some animal hierarchies—but the lionesses had already asserted their dominance over males and would wear their members with pride, not with painful reflection); and fat orbs grew to partner with them.

None of the lionesses planned on returning to being the feeble, frail creatures they once were; and so they doubled down on their consumption of the lake. Zira, being the mischievous herm she was, pushed Sarabi and Sarafina into the lake, then exclaimed loudly and cannonballed into it herself, and their immersion excelled their evolutions to an incredibly rapid rate. Each lioness boasted biceps of a shine which rivalled their beefiness and girth in gloriousness, and they had already each gained eight packs, but when the ambrosial fluids enveloped their forms was when they became truly baptised into godhood.

Chests expanded, the sides of the chests developing riveting lines of ironclad musculature as the breasts protruded farther from the pectorals beneath them, which were dilating larger and thickening. On each abdomen the canyons that segregated each pack of their eight packs deepened into toned gorges, and the felines acquired anthropomorphic navels during the flexes and throbs of their chests. Their quadriceps burgeoned bigger, growing to such sizes, you would think that Sarafina, Sarabi and Zira could run from one pride territory to the next and not break a sweat. Their calves became shiny with sweaty muscles, and the beef drew heart-shapes on the outlines of the legs just below the knees, while the surrounding liquids of musk chemically reacted with their backsides, stretching taut their deltoids and latissimus dorsi muscles, until the three forms had matured into juggernaut sizes and shapes, having grown from the sizes of your average people to the sizes of werewolves having injected fucktons of steroids and having consumed a concerning amount of whey and other bodybuilding supplements.

Either they absorbed the lake's liquids or chugged it down steadily. Every now and then, one of them would splash their head up above the surface of the liquids and eruct a cave-rumbling belch. Maturation continued for each of their voices, so each belch that had once come from a voice big and beefy now came from a huge, booming, hypermasculine voice of female undertones. Each of them moaned to the force of the belches caused by their drinking of the heavenly juice. And they submerged their bodies time again for more gulps, to the point that the juice mutated their faces, sculpting a second pair of eyes for each of them, which came with the elongation of their skulls, the lengthening of their muzzles and the sharpening and embiggening of their teeth, their breaths growing so lecherously crude, more so than that of any feral lion, who would now seem to have the hygienic breath of a greatly respondent dental patient in comparison. With the increased volumes of their skulls came a greater capacity to raise their IQs, and each of their IQs rose swiftly, filling their imaginations with wondrous possibilities about how they could adapt into greater, stronger creatures. And these ideas began to manifest on their bodies, so that each of their cocks turned prehensile and began slapping against the other lionesses' cocks underwater (or, rather, under-juice), while they moaned to the sensitive touches and exploded splooge from their cum slits to sweeten the very liquids they drank, which as a result excelled the metamorphoses of their virility and fertility and nethers sizes.

Together they swelled to over fifteen feet tall, their eyesight going higher than that of elephants. From their neck napes, wrinkled with the furrowed flesh atop the burly muscles, there sprouted spikes of a muddy tawny color which turned increasingly black as they gulped; and the offspring of these spikes sprouted on their backsides, and ran down their tail bases all the way to the tips of their tails, rendering on their feline forms a primordial, apex dinosaur look, while their jaws and claws kept evolving for that same theme of savagery.

The level of the pool fluids now descended swiftly, the pool becoming shallower with every inhale while the felines burst outward with more brutish, unorthodox beef and a wickedly darkening complexion of their fur coats. Cramped they became in that pool when their enlarging breasts and biceps squished up against each other, causing flashes of the muscle. Though, the collisions of the cats didn't deter the growth of their brawn; rather, this only seemed to encourage the brawn to burgeon out more, so that the lake experienced tremors from their growth and evaporated at an uncalled for rate.

From the roof stone shards fell, while the walls of the cavern buckled, while the felines flexed their biceps and groaned out more menacingly, championing their dominance by having their thickset truck-stopping torsos surge above the dwindling fluids and rising toward the roof of the cavern, the trio growing over twenty feet tall, thirty feet tall, forty feet tall ...

As they grew, so too did their unbridled sexual energies: They leaked milk from their enlarging, filling breasts, milk which warmly drizzled down their abdomens and lotioned them and induced a feeling of being loved by a matriarch and another feeling of being kings and queens and deities: that feeling of pride and power and unshakability, of serotonin and dopamine, of a deeper understanding of society and of one thing's relation to the next: for, simultaneously, their IQs continued to rise up from their former bestial levels to that which could make the wisest of humans look like babbling babes in comparison.

These sensations roused from their shafts sudden bursts of splooge, splooge that painted stalagmite and stalactite, splooge of ropes as thick as their strapping calves, the ejaculations boring through rock while the cave entire shook, boomed and insidiously collapsed to the force of the triad growing even bigger. Fifty feet tall, sixty feet tall, seventy feet tall, all of them ...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

When the cave erupted, the mental plane collapsed; and the three lionesses returned to the real world, where their true bodies spontaneously caught up with the growth that the lionesses had undergone in the mental plane; and so the cave on Pride Rock burst asunder, with the three lionesses lumbering higher over the lion pride as the steep rock which projected over the Pride Lands lost its support due to the detonation of the cave at its base; as the steep rock collapsed, and the lionesses swelled with an arm outgrowing the rest of the body here, and a leg there. Shadows lunged across the plains.

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, foot paws that could easily flatten the lions once called "kings" plodded down, their claws hooking into the earth, marring open fissures in its skin of dry loam and grasses. The fur follicles of their lush coats now resembled stalks of great golden wheat, they had reached such a degree of thickness; and their chests puffed out with growth, the droning grumbles of musculature signalling for both the males and females of the lion pride beneath the goddesses to gasp, to prostrate. Some needed to do nothing more, for they worshiped the goddesses in their minds, wordless; but others spoke their praises aloud, and there were lions who raced forward to caress the foot-paws of the lionesses, for these lions had whiffed the scents of the soles, rich and invigorating and zesty, and they then felt compelled to massage the paw pads and claws, even if doing so would require huge sacrifices.

Huge sacrifices, indeed.

When they came forward, the giantess paws dropped from the sky and squashed them; and squished between the wild earth and the tantalizingly musky paws, pressed against those firm pillows that were soles, the worshipers took one single inhale and moaned and climaxed, expunging the seed from their bodies as it exploded upon the paws of each lioness, gunking up their paws with pie-thick cream. These splooge blasts catered to the additional growth of the lionesses, who all seemed to still be enlarging, despite having no more lake to drink from. Sheer worship and willpower fueled the swelling of their bodies now, along with something else: the slow absorption of their paw sluts into the greedy flesh of their lion paws. Each reverent feline was sponged up by a callused pad, sending rapturous electrical stimuli through the ankles and calves of each lioness, who grew further by converting the assimilated ones into mere mass, nutrients used to generate further mutations of their bodies.

Moans dropped even deeper in pitch, reaching levels of eldritch tones which caused the listeners to cum to the intense, sonic rumbling in their ears and bones. It did not matter whether these listeners were of lion origin or of a different species of animal. Birds and hyenas splattered their feathers and coats with rich, coagulated splooge; and when they preened it off of themselves, it carried a hypnotic quality which only furthered their desire to see the lionesses surpass their current heights: seventy feet tall, eighty feet tall, ninety feet tall.

Along with the worshipers, the soles of the paws began to absorb the earth itself by masticating the ground, crunching it up and compacting it into the goddess' bodies, which feverishly intensified their growth, their traps beefing up and rumps toning up with burns equivalent of them doing several hundred air squats every second.

"Rggh, grah, yes!" Sarafina elated, feeling an orgasmic rush blind her for a moment, before her neck duplicated and a second head gushed forth above her stocky, pumped shoulders, the veins throbbing along the sweating furred flesh as adrenaline coursed through her, as her second head drew its first breath and doubled the amount of thoughts per second of which she was capable, all of them lewd and ambitious and revolving around her yearning to evolve further. And she was; she was hurtling higher, growing to the size of a small kaiju with her soul-sisters, with whom she climbed past one hundred and thirty feet tall.

Giant and thundering became their voices, which could be heard all the way from the jungle, in which creatures could now see the silhouettes of the morphing felines hulking up, their width more than quadrupling what it had been when they first transformed into anthro goddesses, so that one would not doubt their capacity to crush large boulders between their pecs or arms. Hazy became the landscape with the musk; and in normal circumstances, the plants would have withered, if this musk weren't divine.

For miles and miles, animals watched as the lionesses moaned, their jaws crackling and unhinging as new bony attachments grew from each of them: a second pair of feline jaws for each of them, which amassed giant teeth and slathering gums and large, ropy lips, while the lionesses snorted in pleasure, each of them stroking their massive barbed dick, each of which jetted up and doused their faces and busty torsos with viscid seed, which poured down onto the earth and fertilized it in a holy way, yielding rich minerals for the soil that now sprouted thick bushes and vibrant floral plants, while the fields of wheat mushroomed in size, while chest fur mushroomed out on the lionesses' chests, crowning their breasts and burying their navels and dilating into thick, wild bushes around their fat nuts and pussies, which continued to carry out their respective jobs of exuding cataracts of salty cum, the cycle of growth for the landscape and for the lionesses speeding up.

One pair of breasts per lioness could no longer suffice for how sublimely aroused each of the lionesses was, so they clenched their fangs in bliss as heat sweltered through their chest, the flesh around each pectoral rippling in anticipation before muffled sploshing sounds heralded the growth of a second pair of breasts for each of the goddesses. The hard nipples deluged the tits with founts of the thickest fem milk, whose scents brought mind-numbing horniness to the animals in the vicinity, the aerial creatures of which could act upon their yearning. They flocked up and fluttered before the growing nipples of the expanding goddesses and gulped down the viscid creamy goodness, an act which caused birds and winged insects to groan out as the elixir blessed them and proceeded to evolve them, phenomena which would persist, so long as these creatures showed gratitude for the boon and worshiped the goddesses, which they presently would.

And with the formation of each second pair of tits, the torsos of the goddesses extended, exacting a sacred, thermal therapy of the bodies; crunches of bones in reformation resounded, shoulder blades jerking upward to tremors of dense muscle as additional vertical, anatomical spaces were birthed from which a second pair of ripped arms sprouted for each lioness, the births occurring with such force that the growths—which happened at a different time for each arm—staggered the goddesses this way and that, catapulting the landscape with fissures from their quaking footsteps, none of which squashed their worshipers.

Then came the point where enough spiritual sustenance had been generated from reverence and enough mass from the stomping of the feet that each lioness felt an immaculate feeling of bloat accompany a burgeoning of their tail bases. They bloated up like zits, the flesh grunting and turning partially translucent before each tail popped from a burst of pressure starting nearest the buttocks. Ribbons of flesh and phlegm spiraled around minutely exposed tailbone columns before the tailbones split into three and the flesh layered them again, resulting in three tails for each of the herm goddesses. The tip of each tail belched open into a tail maw, a hungry slathering one which proceeded to lunge down at the earth and gobble up huge chunks of plains for sustenance. And good sustenance it was, for the land was comprised of verdant flora flourishing from their seed and fem cum, along with small deltas of jizz.

Crumbles of rock fell from the sky as the tail maws scooped up earth and stuffed their cheeks and crunched into it above the crowds of the lion pride, the lions of which began to moan and feel their muscles expanding between contractions, for the lionesses now rewarded them for their prayers by transforming them with the power of their futa presences. Limbs twitched larger. Muzzles elongated. Tails broadened. Four-legged forms became anthropomorphized if their owners wished, and cast longer shadows; while those who wished to remain quadrupedal obtained monstrous shapes and traits of elephantine sizes.

Each lionesses lifted a wrist and looked upon it with gleams of wonder, for U-shaped clamps of steel formed out of thin air round each wrist, and orbited like debris of Saturn, before they drew in and smelted together with a divine heat, creating bracers of a glorious obsidian gilded with gold. And then a breastplate formed, and spaulders of matching material, color and design; and leggings; and all the armor had segments like samurai gear, so as they continued to grow, the armor stretched and added links to accommodate the goddesses' expansion; and atop their heads were wrought levitating crowns, nubs of emeralds, sapphires and rubies forming within the traceries of their gold gilding; and more gear would pad them soon, for their evolution and ascension to godhood persisted.

The spikes of their spinal regions which had originally grown to nubs now elongated more. And their tongues and the tongues of their tail maws elongated, adapting to be able to whip out and catch prey from greater distances while also growing stickier taste buds which could attach perfectly to prey.

However, although the lionesses had surpassed the strength of not only every creature in the jungle combined, but also the strength of the old gods, a stubborn resistance of jaguars formed in the jungle. These jaguars wished not to be ruled by any feline-kind other than their own. So the dozens and dozens of them rushed into the Pride Lands, and tried attacking the evolved worshipers of the lionesses to make their way to the goddesses themselves, but they only found themselves deftly defeated, swiped down or stomped, then they were devoured whole or absorbed by the paws of the worshipers, while the greatest of the worshipers, a male biped lion, grew to the size of a great mammoth, while all of the worshipers' evolution rubbed off on the goddesses due to the increased intensity of the reverence coming from the stronger spirits of their enhanced praisers. So Sarafina, Sarabi and Zira grunted in pleasure, feeling each defeat of a jaguar foe pump out their muscles, their abdomens jerking out in expansion and sculpting themselves into ten packs, while the sheer tonnage of their backs and hips and calves became monumental, canyons of strapping muscle detonating across the expanses of their forms which grew from one hundred and thirty feet tall to two hundred feet tall, three hundred feet tall, five hundred feet tall!

Faster and faster their growth went, until the rate of growth turned exponential due to the vicious cycle of worshipers growing from their divine presence as they grew from the feasts upon the earth of their tail maws.

More clans of animals across the plains and jungles grew infuriated by the notion of worshiping lionesses, and bounded towards the goddesses and their worshipers with the intent of attacking; but the worshipers only fed off them and grew bigger, while the lionesses orgasmed from the flow of energy and evolution, deluging the land with cum floods of sperm cells which voraciously ate of their enemies.

They buried their tail maws deeper into the earth and foraged for mineral food, consuming it with boisterous chomps while their muscles sprung out wider, their legs becoming great bluffs and their trapezius muscles cascading outward, the plains below them dwindling in relative size while they grew and grew their way to one mile tall each. Then, they grew to ten miles tall each, twenty miles tall each, thirty miles tall each. Villages found themselves suddenly crushed by paws of claws ploughing through their lands, while musk burned away rooftops of clay and straw. The goddesses snarfed and gulped with their tails with more ravenousness, their cult of followers growing with them, so that the smallest of them now measured twenty feet tall and the largest of them a hundred feet tall.

Throbbing in growth, the lionesses gained voices of leviathan size which shook the earth, as they grew so large that their foot-paws measured the size of great lengths. Earthquakes smote the earth as each of them were overcome with wondrous aches of their pairs of heads, before those pairs sundered and multiplied into quartets of heads, so that each of the goddesses had the look of a feline hydra. Per each of their heads, a third pair of eyes grew, increasing the range of their vision, while the clarity of the colors entering their eyes intensified too.

In a similar time range to one another, the lionesses mewled and bit into their arms or simply stuffed their mouths with a tail maw to suppress cries of pleasure, for their rumps hiked backward, and from the packed glutes erupted a taur main body for each of them. Over the plains and the jungle these furry, musky bodies rolled suddenly: canopies which blocked out the sun and chopped off the tops of jungle trees, the contours and bends of muscle appearing beneath fluttering fields of wonderful gold fur, before hind legs formed, and hind paws which smashed the ground and smashed into villages, while the front legs of each goddess morphed into quadruped lion forelegs, so that each lioness seemed to be reverting to her former bestial form, until you looked above her waistline. All three of them had evolved into taurs, each of whom now sported a marvelous body which wasted no time to build god armor to match the rest of the gear.

Electrical thunderbolts speared up from the shoulders of their forelegs, and they hunched over and felt stubs of limbs jut their way out of their back, wing limbs which sprouted into great, sinewy stalks which hewed anatomical angles and membranes and flapped into wings of black and white with flight muscles which instigated hurricanes which tore across the country, for the lionesses continued to grow at ridiculous rates, surging so huge that they measured as long as the African country they had grown up in.

Three tails multiplied into four per taur, and a fourth hungry maw happily plunged into the earth and fracked it of its minerals, gulping noisily so that excess power could be seen crackling off of each of the goddesses, while their new taur nethers sprouted fat barbed feline cocks of purple, below which sacs dropped and swung, heavily gurgling, while the cocks throbbed and erected and shot out splooge and hosed down the planet, drowning the jungle with their spunk. Soon, as milk deluged out of the country and into other countries and their foot-paws waded through their own jizz, the lionesses grew fat, convulsing tentacles from their taur backs and torsos, some of which maneuvered their way to the shafts to milk them, to pump that rich protein right back into the producers to further the speed and deliciousness of their mutative growth.

The finest golden necklaces wrapped around their sundry necks, and sapphires and emeralds and amethysts and rubies and more glittered, connected to the links of the necklaces, to denote the divine royalty of the cats. And their horns bent into a curved shape, like the handles of motor bikes, suggesting the imagery of crowns of royalty. Because of the harvesting of worship power and of the earth's raw inner materials, the goddesses purloined enough dense minerals to upgrade their armor once again, so that the black and gold armor hardened and embellished its own design: While it had already shifted its shape and enlarged somewhat to accommodate the taur bodies of the goddesses, it now specialized its features for the taur bodies even more, following better the bends of the lionesses' ample breasts and burly torsos and arms, the armor mounting their limbs with the same precision that was known of respected tailors in Africa.

Although beastly spikes had already sawed out of their napes, backs and tails, these spikes drank up the incoming energy and thrust out to longer sizes and sharpened, some of the spikes now measuring as long as one of the lioness' arms, kaiju-like, glowing a shadowy black color.

The way that billionaire entrepreneurs continue to receive income from multiple sources, the lionesses received fuel for evolution from many fronts at once: not only from the praise of their followers, but from the slurps of their tentacles, which steadily bloated out from tending to their shafts. They also collaborated with the tail maws, burrowing into the planet until the lionesses reared high over the African country in which they were born, their taur forms spilling out into other countries while the forms of tentacles, thicker than nuclear mushrooms, plunged over the jungle as human villagers watched in bafflement, before their musks goaded these villagers to join the class of followers by singing hymns and prostrating and appreciating every inch of the gorgeous felines undergoing their supernal apotheosis.

They grew to the size of the mountains in the plane of the old African gods, then throbbed even bigger than that. All of Africa soon beheld a foreleg or a hind leg of the goddesses from afar, before their talons, as great as mortal mountains, charged forth and raked through forests and rivers and great cities, driving across the earth deep furrows from which magma sprung, into which the splooge of the leviathan, veiny, sausage-like feline cocks exploded, emptying their seed into the furrows to fill them up how the original gods must have filled up the Nile, except with water.

Now, deep in the earth there lurked gigantic serpents, which burrowed from one continental plate to another, and the tendrils speared through layers of dense minerals and encountered these serpents and engaged in wrestling wars with them, the serpents fighting to avoid the great urethral slits which inhaled and throbbed and heaved breaths vigorously, trying to suck up the beasts; and some of the serpents resisted, but all the while the tentacles inhaled the solid loam of the earth and throbbed larger, until they were twice, thrice, over four times thicker than the serpents! Slathering maws gobbled up the worm food.

Above the earth, the great tendrils writhed like the limbs of krakens trying to pull down a heavy ship, and the goddesses breathed quickly, turning more flushed in the face from each hot blast of cum they shot from their female loins and myriad cocks, soaking their furs which soaked up the cum and enhanced their fur coats, the coats growing lush and bushier, while the muscles beneath beefed up, forming vast valleys and abdominal bluffs and definition of the napes of the neck per twitch of the lightning bolt veins on their blowing dicks.

They grew until their over-bloated trap muscles creaked with the slightest of movements and caused earthquakes across the countries over which they loomed; grew until their cocks alone measured longer than African countries, until their forelegs and hind legs spilled into the ocean, the splashes coinciding with the conversion of water into fuel for them, for their toned, hulking legs convulsed to absorb ocean water per second like seawater, which gave the lionesses an additional source of income for fuel which spiked their growth rates even more drastically. Although they were separate herms, they stayed fairly within the same size of each other while growing, the three of them growing to about the size of the continent. Such growth caused them to grow so wide at the shoulders, chests and hips with throbbing beef that trying to look clearly at both their left shoulders and right shoulders at the same time would cause someone of the same height to have their eyes pulled outward; and it just wouldn't be possible if you didn't want to hurt your eyes.

Thick chest fur burgeoned from the clefts of their breasts and the spaces between their breasts and shoulders, and it coursed down to their navels, the musk so intense that it permeated the whole atmosphere of the planet, which resulted in civilians of America, of Europe, of Asia, of Australia, frankly of all creeds and colors orgasming from the sheer smell power of the hermaphroditic wafts. That very same planet they began to outgrow.

Their sheer weight crumbled the circumference of the planet, and they spread their divine wings and flapped and flapped, tensing their legs as if preparing to vault off of the planet, but before they could do so, their maws devoured the rest of the shrunken marble, burdening their bellies with the remnants of stone and sea and magma. The trapezius muscles grew to a stupendous size, surging towards each end of the solar system; while their worshipers floated out into space and continued to praise them in their states immune from damage, the lionesses grew to outgrow several of the other planets, the throbs of their bodies pushing them toward Venus, Mars and the like. Their galactic breasts smashed into the uninhabitable orbs, and even in the vacuum of space divine quakes of the fabric of space time itself could be felt during their glorious ascension.

Single fur follicles became like great leviathans of boundless hoards which swept across the destroyed planets in mere milliseconds, wiping out populations harmlessly, but reviving those who would be willing to worship the lionesses for the rest of their existences. Soon, souls of every planet in the solar system worshiped Sarabi, Sarafina and Zira; and the trend continued when they grew huge enough to encroach upon the sun, for even in other solar systems their forms had been sighted by intelligent life forms who owned telescopic devices. Cults spread from planet to planet in neighboring solar systems; cults became religions; and all this happened in what seemed like the blink of an eye for the new divinities, all while they yawned their maws and roared gloriously at the sun, rumbling its surface and boiling its plasmic skin, declaring that its power would become all theirs. They each snarfed into its surface with a dual set of maws of a quartet of heads. Star sustenance combined with constant worship from their growing disciples resulted in the fur of their muzzles and brows growing drastically and getting muskier by the moment as they sunk their fangs into the delicious sun as though it were an orange, even though they only measured like insects compared with the star as of the moment. Quickly their dual sets of maws evolved into triads and their quartets of heads became quintuplets with explosive growths of new necks and skulls, while the supernova heat of the sun enriched their manes and sent plasma energy coursing through them to make elegant and scintillate each and every strand of fur in a deific way.

Copious amounts of power deluged their gullets, the plasma flowing like magma into the bubbling brews of their taur underbellies, which executed chemical reactions that lit up their coats so that the fur portrayed nebulae flashing into being for blinks of time, while they shook in throes of ecstasy. Bigger claws crunched out of their claws, bigger teeth out of their mouths; spikes entrenched their spines, growing as large as swords with their mangled shapes and glowing black energies.

Mutagenic shifts of their hindquarters and cracking noises that trembled the sun's surface like thunder claps preceded the creation of a second taur section for each of them, a taur section which hastened to grow its own pair of wings, wings more elegant than those of the god planes' most cherished pegasi, white gilded with black, the colors of yin and yang. And in addition to growing horizontally, they sprouted vertically: Undergoing a sudden bout of mitosis, their breasts multiplied from four to six, which resulted in a third pair of arms being wrought for the respective level of each torso, the tits leaking profusely and shoving each other for space on each chest while the lion maws glugged down the ambrosial energy ... While they surged and surged and surged bigger ...

From each fan of tails a fifth tail sprouted, each fifth tail maw panting musky breath and slathering goop that resembled the plasma of the sun, while the other tail maws began to produce their own plasmic drool of the other colors of the spectrum. As the sun dwindled in size at a dramatic rate, the taur nethers of each section tingled with transcendent arousal, the sheaths of each feline shaft wiggling in trepidation, preparing to explode with transformation! With elasticity, the tails of each fan stretched under the taur nethers, two to three tails per taur section, and huffed around the hot, quaking sheaths to encourage them to burst into change, exuding that nutrient-rich plasmic breath on the sensitive spots until each cock splooged hard, its orgasm catalyzing the growth of a neighbor for each flank of the cock, meaning that each taur section amassed a total of three dicks, each of which started pumping outrageous amounts of splooge to the ecstasy of sun consumption. Due to the cream battering the very treat upon which they snacked, the goddesses only sweetened their dinner with their cream rather than waste any of their godly elixir, thus they all grew faster, faster, faster.

Entire hoards-worth of rings and piercings and trinkets and necklaces of gold and various colored jewels formed around their fingers, necks, ears, tails and so on and so forth in clusters, denoting great status, their jewelry collections growing at a speed proportionate to the growth of their respective owner. Musculature bulged to galactic sizes, straining the jewelry and the armor that the lionesses wore until helpings of magic supercharged said items in order to stretch them to new sizes befitting the sizes to which the goddesses grew at a fitting rate. Their buxom chests transformed at the nipples, the areolas merging with the nipples to become a pair of lipples for each breast, each of which took a deep inhale and began sucking in the essence of the sun in tandem with the goddesses' maws. And since the tail maws had completed their task of growing the triads of dicks, they withdrew behind each rear before striking the sun with python quickness, piercing the star's skin, causing grand ripples of the plasma-blemished curve. The sun's bubbling decreased, for not only did Sarafina, Sarabi and Zira slurp up the mass; they simultaneously drained the astral body of its precious heat, using said heat to supercharge themselves further, until the sun's shrinkage and their exponential growth caused each member of the trio to outgrow the sun.

In the form of three plasma streams, the last of the sun deluged down the throats of the taur goddesses. Combined, they outgrew the solar system with musculature overlapping, climbing over each other, mushrooming at a rate that alarmed many of the owners of telescopic devices in neighboring solar systems, for they didn't yet know that ,if they worshiped the goddesses well and faithfully, they would be granted eternal life, each of them, as a member of the supernatural pride. Some of the goddesses' belches wiped out several planets before their booming muscles arrived, so the planet inhabitants perished in pure ecstasy, feeling the heat and musk and sonic dwarfing explosions obliterate their planets in less than a fraction of a second: although, all of them could feel the pleasurable bangs echoing through their memories as they lingered in the void of nonexistence before being promptly resurrected in the forms of lions who evolved and grew the more they praised the herms being embiggened.

Across multiple solar systems permeated a raunchy haze of musk that endowed the air of hundreds of planets with a goldish murk, which when inhaled brought every creature to the point of orgasm, and not only creatures capable of orgasm: even flora, like alien trees and plants and flowers, who grew genitals due to the strong presence of the growing lionesses and exploded, jizzing and fertilizing each respective planet, washing the soil and the oceans before the forms of the lionesses approached via growth from outer space, before suddenly barging into the worlds. Some worlds became absorbed into their bodies, and soaked into the stomachs or musculature of them soundlessly; while other worlds burst from the swift contact into chunks and lava flows.

Soon the groans of each lioness echoed to the far corners of the galaxy, the sheer power packed behind each of them rending holes in the fabric of reality, resulting in dark holes and the deterioration of orbits. Soon their bodies acquired such scale and ascended to such pure states that they gravitationally pulled energy from the stars, from the planets before they ever came close to contacting said stars and planets. Light streams streaked across the galaxy in auroras before being sponged up by their astronomically huge pecs, cock-slits, trapezius muscles, haunches, tail maws, maws and wings, each structure metamorphosing wider and assimilating the most resplendent and grand of colors.

A sixth and seventh head surged from each taur body, giving the goddesses the likenesses of feline hydras, the dark tawny fur regal, a lush sprouting mane for each head, the breaths ghastly and godly and blissful to inhale. Sounds of alien mucus erupting from between fresh eyelids sounded throughout the galaxies as fourth pairs of eyes blinked open, shining a blinding beautiful gold that made stars pale in comparison. Each cluster of heads surged higher on longer necks. The necks became serpentine in their elasticity and length, which promoted long ranged eating of solar systems.

And eat they did, not merely chomping down single suns at a time any more, but gulping down entire solar systems and parts of their starry neighbors. The boom of their voices now shredded stars and trembled the supercluster, yet they continued to grow bigger, the goddesses convulsing and moaning in pleasure while their bodies underwent yet another transformation, back rumps fostering a third taur section, each of which sploshed out of them with tendrils of muscle and fur before being masoned with the precision of superintelligence. Cocks mortared out of fat sheaths of the new taur sections, while paws formed and paw pads surged across the bottom of toes, each toe bean now even bigger than a galaxy, so that the toe beans by themselves proceeded to suck up, absorb and digest entire galaxies.

More shrill became their multi-headed moans, the sounds thundering throughout the supercluster, shivering the fringes of the universe. The universe seemed to be cowering, for it understood that the goddesses were on the path to breaking through its very fabric. Upon their first chests second chests mounted, and each chest grew four pairs of breasts and four pairs of arms knotted with muscles capable of crushing so-called almighty gods by putting only a droplet of strength into their respective fingers. And more wings flagged out of each taur segment, the pairs of wings now numbering four per segment, like great sails blanketing outer space, shining their light to the very fringes of the universe as a sixth and seventh tail erupted out of their tail fans, belching excesses of plasma and spiritual energy upon their births. And for each new bodily structure, more jewelry pieces and gemstones amassed, the new sea of jewels glittering upon armor which evolved to advance into the finest sets of gear to ever exist in the universe, the armor of cosmic omnipotent gods.

And then ... their muscles smashed into the edges of the universe. This was too much euphoria for the three of them, being squeezed together as they throbbed with exponential growth and challenged the very confines of the universe ... until their bodies with one last pulsation exploded into each other, molded together, and produced a fused body, the body of Zirafibi. A mere moan of her voice trembled the neighboring universes, announcing her presence within them while also quaking the landscapes of zillions of planets. She featured the combined total of the separate lionesses' assets: twenty-one heads, twelve pairs of eyes, six chests, twenty-four breasts per chest, twenty-one tails, fifteen cocks per segment, twelve pairs of wings per taur segment, nine taur segments, and spikes galore. In three mere spurts of growth, she grew to a size at which she held her home universe upon one single talon. Zirafibi grew aroused from the sight and cummed directly onto the universe, deluging it in her splooge ... splooge which would flood the neighboring universes. And from there she would continue to be worshiped and to grow, until the gods and goddesses of other universes of the multiverse took notice of her.