Capítulo sem título 88

As the world was saved from the destruction of the negative core and naga, Dan and drago have one day to do whatever they want. As the new day starts for Dan and drago in there room one last time they wake up from there slumber "yawn" Dan gets out of bed and gets dressed although he's a little glum that today is his last day with drago and he knew he had to admit that he had certain feelings for drago that he can't explain. As he walks over to his desk he wonders where drago is until he hears something under him "MMMMFFFFF!!!" Comedically Dan accidentally steps on drago in his ball form and immediately lifts his foot up. He grabs drago very carefully so he doesn't anger him more than he already has "I'm so sorry drago!!! I didn't see ya there bud!" He apologizes " sigh of course you didn't when I'm at this size! Oh well, that's one thing I won't miss when I leave..." drago says with a little irritation in his deep voice. Although it was obvious that something was wrong with the Dragonoid today besides getting stepped on and Dan noticed "hey um, what's wrong bud? You don't seem like yourself" Dan questioned but he feels like he knows why. Drago doesn't say anything for a few seconds but decides to tell dan how he feels "I'm sorry dan I guess it's just that... I'm just a bit what you humans call "bummed out"" Dan definitely knows why he's bummed out. Dan sits on his bed and puts drago on his pillow and says " is it because... your leaving today?" Drago doesn't anything again because he knows that's the reason why "you know, I'm not exactly happy about it either you know?" Dan says again and drago reply's back this time "I know your not it's just... this new to me and I didn't think I would feel this way on the day I get to go home" silence takes over again. Dan decides to tell drago how he feels "drago! Um I..." "hmm? What is it dan?" "Uh, I have to tell you something" "ok, you know you can tell me anything Daniel" "I know that! It's just um... drago, I want you to know that I... LIKE YOU!" The two went silent after that. Dan was too embarrassed to say anything else and drago was in awe because he also felt the same way " are you sure dan? I'm a bakugan" "yes! I know it's weird especially since I'm a human but I can't help but feel this way towards you drago! I'm sorry for telling you this on your last day" "no! Don't be sorry! Pls if anything... I should have told you sooner" " told me what?" "Dan... I like you too" just then it felt like time stopped for the both of them. Dan was shocked and was about to say something out of joy but drago interrupted him "but dan, you do know that this could never work between us because I'm a bakugan and you're a human, besides after today I won't ever see you again" Dan becomes sad at the thought but it was true though. Dan did know that this was going to happen sooner or later "damn! I just wish there was a way for us to bond one last time!" Dan says, then an idea came to drago's head " maybe there is" this caught dan's attention " what do you mean drago?" "I want to try something dan but first you have to open the bakugan field so I can become big again" "um ok" dan gets up and grabs drago. Dan pulls out his card and flips it "FIELD OPEN" and with that, time stops and they go to the dimension between vestroia and there world, a pocket dimension that is basically like a infinite multi colored void "okay dan I want you to throw me so we can begin" "but what exactly are we doing here drago?" "Heh You'll see" you can hear the little mischief in drago's voice but dan follows drago's direction "bakugan brawl! Bakugan stand!" Drago emerges into his original dragon form and looks down at dan and talks "dan I want to try something here and in a way it will help us bond~" dan looks up at drago confused but when he looked at drago he felt a reaction down from where his crotch is. Dan felt like he knew what drago was talking about and he wanted to "bond" too "okay drago, I think I understand by what you mean by bond, and... I want to bond too! So let's do this!" Drago smiled when dan said that and knew that he and him was about to have a lot more fun than when they battled "ok dan but first" dragon moved his paw above dan and lightly steps on him but not to the point to where it hurts but it was a little uncomfortable for dan "what are you doing drago!!!" "Hah! This is payback for all those times you stepped on me with your foot! Now you know how it feels!" The dragon laughed then grind back and forth on dan to tease him a little bit but dan was actually enjoying this but didn't want to tarnish his pride so he pretended to hate it "ew drago! Get off! Your paw smells really bad!" That was true tho, drago's paw really did stink to high heaven with his size but drago fought everyday on earth so don't be surprised if he's a little musky "heh good then! It only makes this better besides dan, from what I'm feeling I think you enjoy my little foot stink don't you!" Drago grinded harder to prove his point which only made dan moan out of pleasure "see I knew you liked it, I don't think I'll ever understand you humans and your dirty desires hehe" Drago lifted his paw off dan and sat down although dan felt a little disappointed that the smelly paw moved away "don't worry dan, you'll be smelling something much more, intense than that~" dan gulped but he knew he wanted it "now, strip human!" Drago ordered and dan obeyed. When drago saw dans naked body his slit open and his sweaty and hot balls and hard dick came out and drago wasn't kidding when he said that the smell would be more intense. Dan could already smell the intense musk wafting from drago's cock and it smelt like straight up fish and pure man sweat and he loved it and he wanted more "Drago pls! Make me yours" although drago's cock was almost four times his size "heh I don't thinks so dan but we can try this!" Drago grabbed dan and and brought him to his cock and grabbed both of them which made drago moan with delight "oh fuck dan! You feel so good on my cock!" Dan could feel the intense heat on drago's dick and it felt like it was burning him and not to mention the could barely breath with how musky drago was but he still loved it and also moaned "ok dan I'm gonna start and I promise you I will make you mine in my own way soon!" Drago started to pump his dick with dan in his paw and being rubbed with it too. Things only got hotter as both the dragon and human were having a blast and it only got better. Drago pumped faster and faster with his musky cock and his human companion, eventually pre leaked out and was covering dan completely and dan loved the smell and taste of it as it increased over time. Drago was getting close so he put dan on the ground and started jacking off again and pointed his giant cock at dan although dan himself was stills little daze but when he realized what was happening it was already too late " I told you I was gonna make you mine human!!!" Drago yelled as he forcefully came all over dan and it even actually push dan some distance but he wouldn't let dan get away so he kept aiming it at him until he almost drown inside the dragons hot musky cum. "Pant paint hey, dan? Are you alright?" Dan was more than alright but from nearly choking on the dragons cum and musk it seemed like dan past out but not after he got a good taste of drago's cum "heheh you are my one and only dan" drago said before he also fell asleep. After awhile they both awoke in the room again but dan was in his bed still completely covered in drago's cum but he didn't mind and in fact he even saved some in a jar. Drago and dan spent the rest of the day spending quality time together before it was time to leave but they both knew that someday they'll meet again which they did.